Tuesday 22 August 2017

STAY WITH HIM

An Agathiyar's devotee from Chennai and a follower of Siddha Heartbeat for the past three years, shares her Nadi experience with us with a note and hope that "there may be few others who might get positive energy through this experience."
Agathiar dad has guided many fortunate people. I am blessed to receive Agathiar Mahamuni’s blessing. The following incident happened in my life after I got a reading from Agathiar Sithar through Tavayogi Thangarasan ayya. 
When I arrived at Kallar I was facing a tough situation. I had completed my B.Tech degree and had worked in a company for few years. I had resigned my job due to dissatisfaction in job and health issues. Being puzzled I spent time preparing for government exams and entrances for one year. But I did not clear any of them and was worried as of what I should do next in life regarding my career. I was in need of guidance.
I was lucky enough to get a nadi reading through Tavayogi ayya and Mataji amma at that time. Agathiar dad was very compassionate to show a way. He advised me to study in the same branch of the engineering field in which I did B Tech. I was confused since I did not have any idea of doing higher studies. I had asked Tavayogi ayya whether I can look for a job in my field or should study alone. Tavayogi ayya pointed out that Mahamuni has shown the way in your field. You can opt to study or seek job in your field. 
The entrance application for the most of the renowned colleges also had been closed for that academic year by that time. So I decided to seek for job. With my experience it was difficult to get job with a break in career. I was still trying with hopes that I will get a way. For more than four months I was seeking for job with not even a single shortlist or call for interview. I slowly started losing hope. That is when I heard from my friends that the entrance exam applications for some colleges are going to be open by the month end. By that time I changed my mind and decided to pursue higher studies in the college where I did my B. Tech. Degree.

I was highly stressed since there were only few options left to do higher studies in that academic year. Losing in exams will end up in not only losing a year in my career, but also will be a huge blow to my self- confidence. I should not miss the opportunity given so did hard work leaving the burden to God.
After a few days I got a dream where Agathiar dad came and blessed telling that your life will change in few months. With hopes I worked and after 2 months wrote the test. 2 months after the exam I got the results and I took the higher studies seat as second candidate for my college. Though I have been put through many hardships Agathiar Mahamuni protected and guided. Now I have completed my Master’s degree and joined as lecturer in a college. Even though I was confused finally his words happened correctly.
After four years I started earning now again. Mahamuni Agathiar is always there to protect us beyond all our karma only because he is the ever loving and compassionate dad for all those who seek him. He is watching us each moment. Whenever his devotees are worried and frustrated at happenings in their life, he comes in any form to give his divine guidance and strength. All we need is to follow his words, believe and wait patiently. Each time he reminds us that we are inside his protected arms and he is there to take care of every single happening. The real essence of compassion and love can be felt for those who believe and trust him.