Tuesday 16 February 2021

MORE OF SIDDHA HEARTBEAT IN PDF

Seeing me convert my blog posts into PDF and sharing them, my friend messaged: "What a gargantuan and Herculean task you have undertaken. Posterity will thank you and will ever be grateful to you. Lord's blessings on you."

Many others helped me achieve this task. For one the lead character has always been Agathiyar followed by my physical gurus now in subtle form. Then there are the Nadi or palm leaves and the many stories they carried that livened these pages. We have the beautiful people who came along for Agathiyar's sake and added color to my world. It is their story too. I needed all these beautiful people coming into my otherwise dull life and bringing sparks of bright moments in it. These stories were carried in these pages.

Just as you need both hardware and software to generate these pages, I am deeply grateful to all the people involved in these industries for without them my story and the story of Agathiyar could not be told and would not have reached out to readers. 

Read on the next half of the happenings of 2019.