Saturday 29 May 2021

PRAY FROM HOME

Those who adopt all the preventive measures and take extreme care obviously will be angry with those who throw caution to the wind. These stubborn folks refuse to see how the medical profession is struggling to attempt to bring this pandemic under control. The Director-General of Health Malaysia Tan Sri Noor Hisham Abdullah posted several photos of his medical team in exhaustion on Fb recently. Hopefully, this should open the eyes of those who are still stubborn and ignore the rules, and still bent on moving around unnecessarily.  



Please help the Medical profession to help us by staying home. We could all spend more time in prayers. Pray for their wellbeing too besides praying for your loved ones and everyone else. There has been a twist to our long-standing religious practices. We do not have the liberty of coming together in large numbers to carry out our worship in public places of worship. The public has been urged to stay at home. Let us stay at home. Let us pray from home. When all our activities subside it might hopefully provide the much-needed time and space for the Prapanjam to cleanse and heal herself and recuperate. 

A reader has joined us in prayer too besides many others. He e-mailed me the following mail.

வணக்கம்.

I am not sure where to start, I have been a regular follower of your blog for the last 8-9 months. Have read your posts and they greatly inspired me to follow the Siddha path. Before coming across your blog, I had already been in touch with ..... who read my Kaanda Nadi using my thumbprint. Though I had some reservations ...., I got to know from your YouTube videos it was ..... who read Nadi for you in your initial days. It gave me the confidence ...... and undergo the remedies he suggested.

I believe Agathiyar introduced you to me through your blog to clear my doubts. It is from your blog, I had the contact of Kallar ashram and got introduced to Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar. She is a wonderful person who clarified to me regarding my spiritual Guru through Jeeva Nadi reading. She confirmed that Agathiyar is my Guru even from a past life and he would guide me even in this lifetime. He mentioned in the Jeeva Nadi that he will personally guide me. 

Again, I strongly feel it's our Guru Agathiyar who silently connected the right dots for my destiny to be unfolded in such a way. Finding your blog randomly from a Google search and then coming across Mataji to have a Jeeva Nadi read where I got the answer for my long-standing question. Whenever I have a doubt or question lingering in my mind, I usually have an answer from your blog post. Sometimes I randomly choose a post from your past and I seem to find the answer there. Agathiyar keeps surprising me with his various approaches to solving our issues.

Recently, I was reading your post where you mentioned about the movie "Transcendence" which you recommend to watch and understand how Agathiyar communicates with you. I watched the movie and maybe I got the clue you indicated. Agathiyar can choose any medium or any person or any route to convey his message to us since he is consciousness personified. I felt that he communicates to me through my mobile phone and specifically through your blog posts. This is strongly felt by me after watching the movie and understanding the clue you wanted us to decipher. Not sure if I am right, maybe you could help me with this. Hope I am not going too far in my own imagination.

Also, I came across your post on doing Homa for Siva with the Mrithyunjaya mantra. Immediately, I got the idea to join you and pray for the well-being of everyone. I am also doing a short but simple Homa daily in my room. Let's hope we come out of the mess we created ourselves in this wonderful world.

I wanted to congratulate you and appreciate the great work that you are doing.

I should be honest that I am still not 100% into the Siddha path. .... I have always been highly skeptical and take my own time to believe in someone. But your posts kept me encouraged for the last 8-9 months and they still continue to inspire me nevertheless. Hopefully, Agathiyar would stop testing me and give me the clarity and confidence to grow on the Siddha path by introducing the right persons like you.

Looking forward to surrendering myself before the feet of our Guru Agathiyar.

Wishing you the best and I am sure we will have more conversations in the future. Take care of yourself and your family. Stay safe.

வாழ்த்துக்கள் & மிக்க நன்றி. Regards,........

When most just want the knowledge, here is someone who has actually put into practice what he reads. These are the seekers that Agathiyar has mentioned he wants. These are the seekers who would keep the Margam or path alive. We do not become Siddhas just be merely talking about the path. Agathiyar and the Siddhas tell us they only share what worked for them and expect us to follow, adopt and put it into practice. This clearly tells us that enlightenment does not come on its own nor is it granted but only with practice and effort is it attained, just as they had done and attained. 

Other devotees have shared photos of their puja too.




And another devotee's home puja.




Others,


And,