Thursday 19 September 2013

AGATHIYAR REVEALS MORE

Velayutham Karthikeyan has posted Balachandran's drawing of Agathiyar on SITHTHAN ARUL today. He continues writing about Agathiyar's revelation of the significance of a particular day, on Kaarkodaganallur temple and speaks about the blessings that Agathiyar had received from Shiva, Brahma, and Vishnu.
Drawing of Agathiyar by Balachandran

Thursday, 19 September 2013




Agathiyar continues revealing about himself.

"I had meditated for 4000 years and have seen many pralayams or Great Deluge. Only two have seen pralayams to date. Kagapujandar and me."

"I had taken the Avatar Lord Murugan as my guru. Lord Shiva has handed over 75% of his authority to me. Lord Vishnu has given all of his authority blessing me to conduct myself on his behalf. Thus I have been given all the powers of Lord Vishnu. This was the day I received this gift from Lord Vishnu. So many happenings have taken place. So many miracles have taken place on the face of this earth. How many know about these?", questions Agathiyar. 

He continues, "I have seen many talk without knowing the history. I have seen in the past 4000 years. That's the reason I speak out. When Lord Vishnu graciously handed over all his powers to me, Lord Brahma and Goddess Saraswathi rushed over and asked what they needed to give me. I replied what am I supposed to do, I am only a Sidha. Nevertheless, Lord Brahma on his behalf surrendered all the knowledge of his (Brahma's) creation to me. Lord Brahma granted that if I wished so, I could change the fate and destiny of all those who were dumb and not knowledgeable, of unsatisfactory health, mentally retarded, lame, paralysed, deaf and dumb, and blind, all created by Lord Brahma for various reasons known only to him (Brahma). This is also the same day I received this blessing from Brahma."