Tuesday 7 July 2015

GRATITUDE

Siddha Heartbeat thanks all these readers who wrote in and encouraged us to carry on blogging. It brings joy to know that Agathiyar has brought significant changes and happiness to his devotees. Lets all take a moment to thank Agathiyar for his grace. As Jnana Jyothiamma says,
 


  • Vanakam Aiya, I read your blog and I found many interesting things. I am a follower of the Siddhas, trough your blog I came in contact with THANGARASAN ADIGAL and Jeeva Nadi. I get the blessing from Muruga. My humble Respect to you Aiya and thank you very much for your service trough your blog. May the Supreme Lord Shiva and Shakti bless you. Thank you.
  • Aum Agasthiya maharishi Nama! Aum Saravana Jyothiye Namo Namo! Thank you Jnana jyothi Amma, Shan Aiya & family for wonderful articles, Picture's, video's, live puja's, blessing's, grace.....all glories goes to Appa and siddha's... Big Thank you with Tons of Love.... Aum.
  • Mikka nandri ayya! Thangal padhivugal anaithum arpudham....Adiyen thangal padivugalai vaasikka oru podhum thavariyadhillai! Nandri ayya! Vaazga valamudan! Aum agatheesaaya namah!
  • I simply love your posts sir! It makes me feel rejuvenated everytime i go through your posts! It takes me to a higher level of spirituality everytime when i read your posts! Agathiyar bless you. Aum agatheesaaya namah!
  • Eager to follow the path of Agasthiyar kindly guide me sir...
  • it is nice to read and understand the content.
  • coolest dad ever. dad u wont believe! its miraculous agasthiar helped me like i m his own child! i love him so much. he solved all my doubts in the best way ever possible! he also took care that this doubt solving wont affect me negatively! i am sooo happy n blissful! he gave me the mantra for life ...... in a way which even my skeptical parents approve completely.....he made a special package for me.......one that suits me perfectly.....one that merges the mystical land of siddhas and my parents scientific outlook!......i dont know how to thank him enough! and u dad have been with me on every step of this arduos journey! love u always dad! cant find words to thank u enough!
  • i went fr another nadi reading. he advised me to read your blog regularly and pray regularly.
  • thank you...it was lovely conversing with tavayogi ji by email and also on phone. u have been forever supporting...cant thank u enough. thanks agasthiar also. wherever he is i know he is listening to me. i started with confusion and ended in bliss. it was a tough journey but the end couldnt be more perfect. thanks for writing ur wonderful blog and for replying to my every mail and comment. my best wishes with u n anyone and everyone related to kallar ashram AVM and siddhas. i will pray for everyone always. thanks for the 24 min short potri. it worked! ...immediately. i listen to the moola mantra everyday on youtube. it is pacyfying and beautiful. i have agathiar standing behind me to catch me if i fall..thank u again.