Tuesday 31 May 2022

SOULS WHO CAME BY IN MY LIFE - 10

It was on a hot late Saturday afternoon in 2001 that my nephew dropped in on me in my home with a message from his gurus. I was hibernating then, staying away from all forms of worship taking what Lord Shiva had told me in a dream in 1988 to the extreme and ending all my readings, home puja, and temple worship. Lord Shiva seeing my torment at not getting answers to the sufferings others went through was merciful and compassionate enough to ask me to drop and shed everything I did then. That is when after 13 years my nephew Thayalan drops by giving me a message and a Vasudeva mantra that sets me back on track after the long absence. Later he passes me a painting of Lord Dhakshanamurty to worship telling me that I shall meet my guru soon. The following year Agathiyar comes as my guru in the Nadi reading and sends me off on a pilgrimage of Indian temples and finally to meet my very first guru in physical form, Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai on my last leg of the pilgrimage. Only did he reveal the source of the initiation a couple of years later. It was from Agathiyar. He used his network of gurus, Annamalai Swami and Gopal Pillai to convey the message in a trance through a devotee of theirs. As I believe the medium is not important but the message is I took on what was told to me and it set the path ablaze and removed all obstacles and simplified my journey. He gifted me a photo of Agathiyar at Agasthiyampalli after whom Agathiyar had asked me to commission his statue when he visited the temple. He and his family and friends were on hand to receive Agathiyar later in 2010 as Agathiyar entered my home as a bronze statue and invited him over to his home too.