Monday 30 May 2022

SOULS WHO CAME BY IN MY LIFE - 8

I am grateful for the calling that came through the Nadi reading, my first in 2002. It set the ball rolling getting me to seek to know more about Agathiyar and the Siddhas. Taking his word as the Gospel, I made my first pilgrimage to India the following year in 2003. As promised in the Nadi I met Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai. Three years on I met Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram during his visit to Malaysia. As promised he groomed me on the ways and teachings of the Siddhas. I am indebted for life to these two wonderful souls who showed me the many forms of the divinity that is in and around us, with names, images, tags, and labels attached and given by us. After their demise, the whole pantheon of Gods together with the Siddhas came to reveal further and take our hands. What more can one ask for?