Friday 27 May 2022

SOULS WHO CAME BY IN MY LIFE - 2

The one who mooted me to live stream the pujas initially on Ustream.tv and later Live -YouTube, which otherwise was conducted within the four walls of my home, was Molly Menon who later became to be known to others as Jnana Jothiamma a name given by Agathiyar.

She had emailed me after reading my now-defunct website indianheartbeat. 

Greetings to you Sir, I am Mrs Menon. I was reading an article from Agasthiar.com......when one link led to another and then to another another and finally saw this link........My travels with Supramania SWAMY. The attachment shows the site .....under the caption "from my travels in India"...form where I was able to get the complete picture of your travel and experiences with the Tavayogi and Subramaniya swamy. 

From My Travels In India

FROM MY TRAVELS IN INDIA.
PRAYERS WITH SUPRAMANIA SWAMI

Later that night at 7.30 pm, Supramania Swami lead me on prayer in his kudil. The Swami started chanting his guru Yogi Ramsuratkumar's (Visiri Swami)name. The chant went YOGI RAMSURATKUMARA, YOGI RAMSURATKUMARA,YOGI RAMSURATKUMARA JAYA GURURAYA.

After about a few minutes into the chant, I heard another voice - that of a male chanting together. I could hear Swami’s voice. I could hear mine too. So who was this third-person chanting with us? There was no one else then in the kudil. Swami's wife and son had gone out. I did not open my eyes. Eventually, after about twenty minutes, Swami ended the chant and the voice was not heard again. I had wanted to ask him about this third voice but completely forgot. 

SUPRAMANIA SWAMI’S LIFE IN BRIEF
............
This interested me a lot....a I had for a very long time trying to find out visit Saint Agasthiar's cave. I read all the articles posted on Sadhguru Venkataraman's site. What is this person who is mentioned as Tavayogi. Is he a guide or an Enlightened Master. Then I saw this link which shows...."email me ". Hence I thought I would email and find out the details of all that is mentioned here. I would also like to know who shanmugam.avadaiyappa is /regards. mrs menon. 
I live in the United States and am planning a trip to India around July. God willing......I will try and visit Tavayogi's ashram in Kallar, Kovai. If you are on skype or yahoo. we can chat & you can tell me the details ...before I go. 
Hence began a wonderful relationship between her and my family. She left for Kallar ashram in 2011 and was blessed to begin her journey on the Siddha path by Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal, Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar, and Agathiyar. Returning to the USA she prompted me to air live the puja I did at home. She would watch the puja from her room at her aunt's place. 


She also introduced me to Skype where she would speak to me for hours on end about Agathiyar. Agathiyar would take the opportunity to interrupt our conversation and speak to her on Skype. Wanting to see Agathiyar in my home, she followed us landing in Malaysia within hours after me and my family arrived home from visiting her and Kallar ashram in 2013. She spent just four days with Agathiyar and left to return the following year. 


Moving back to her birthplace of Kerala and Chennai where she studied, she went on an extensive pilgrimage of discovery. Agathiyar arranged for her to be brought places. She spread the essence of Agathiyar's teachings brushing it on to all those who came within some distance. If initially, she went in search of the Siddhas after confining her to her room in an apartment in Chennai, she was visited by the Siddhas later. She has since passed away.