Sunday 7 May 2023

FURTHER CLEANSING

It is 48 minutes after midnight. After a long break Agathiyar had me throw up bile (pittam) and phlegm (kapam) and expel wind (vaatam) all at a go, moments ago. It was as if a tap had been open. It was painful, bitter and distasteful. The dinner I took too came with it. Though disgusting to air and read I have to relate what goes on if we desire to move up the ladder as Agathiyar told me that my readers should be made aware of the changes that comes with the asking for Siddhahood. I recount Jnana Jothiamma telling me that she was vomiting as many as thirty-two times at times. I am spared that amount. After much exhaustion she would pull her bed to the door of her washroom and turn over to throw up.

While I threw up, I was laughing away as it was blissful as Agathiyar had pointed out some years back as I writhe in pain as the body spontaneously slithered like a snake. The body pain that came on during the day has vanished too after throwing up.

The swirling in the crown of the head comes on as it pleases without my effort. It drenches my brain to say. It cools my head. 

Just a day ago he had told me to hold on and not shift his bronze statue out of AVM as yet, as he still had to work on me. During the last two visits he asked me to continue the Vaasi breathing that Tavayogi taught us. I guess the desired Suddha deham is still much far away.