Wednesday 9 October 2013

MATHI'S TRAVELS WITH JNANA JYOTHI AMMA

Today Mathi Vanan uploaded his account of his travels with Jnana Jyothi Amma to Vadalur recently on Facebook. I reproduce his writing below:
My Vadalur Experience with "Gnana Jothi Amma"
I would like to share a small experience of mine, which according to me was like an act of divine. I have been following Thiru Arutprakasa Vallalar Jothi Ramalinga Swamigal and got Deetchai from Gnana sarguru Siva Selvaraj Ayya two years before and recently have started Sathsung during every Sunday’s at my home. There are many things which I have come across after doing Sathsung where most of them were new to my experience and even sometimes hard to believe through logical mind. This is one such incident which happened last month 8th of August 2013. On one night around 9 O clock, I received a call, where it was from an unknown number and when I picked the call, I heard a polite and humble voice introducing herself as "Gnana Jothi" (Spritual Name) from United States and next immediate words from her was "Will you take me to Vadalur". I was quiet for some time wondering who she could be and how she came to know about me, and asked the same to her. She replied "I am living United States, came to Chennai for pilgrimage to India and got your number from www.vallalyaar.com website”. 
After her brief introduction, she started telling me about her spiritual life where she is a follower and devotee of one of the significant sages of all times "Agathiar Maharishi". According to her, there has never been a moment in her life without Agathiar's guidance. With a keen and hesitating voice, I asked her, is there any specific purpose or reason for going to Vadalur. Then she started telling me the reason, which inspired and made her desperate to go to vadalur. She was staying in Chennai at her home after coming from United States for pilgrimage. Due to some electrical fault, she called the usual electrician who used to fix electrical problems at her house. Due to some reason the usual person couldn't come, instead he had sent some other person to fix the fault. The person who came in to fix the fault was around 20 years old and started fixing the fault. After completing his work went to inform "Gnana Jothi Amma" and leave, but stood staring her eyes for few minutes without saying any words. While asking the reason, the electrician told her that he could see image of Vallalar inside her eyes. Immediately the dilemma she had for vadalur trip turned as a sure trip. With that she started to search for vadalur information, after searching from morning till evening she found webpage of "Gnana sarguru Siva Selvaraj ayya’s". She was reading a page where Guru explains about Gnana Deetchai, the description reminded her of Deekshai which she received from Agathiar himself in 2011. Again when she went in search for more information, she couldn't find the earlier website instead found our website www.vallalyaar.com with my contact details. With all her words, I could find that there is some purpose for her visiting vadallur and I am going play a small role supporting her purpose by taking her to vadallur. 
I agreed to take her to vadalur and we started our journey from my house around 4 O clock in the morning on a 10th of Saturday. While going in the car, she asked whether I discussed about this trip to my wife and what did she say about this trip. I said she was absolutely comfortable, but she just asked me to take one of my friends to accompany me. Gnanan Jothi amma immediate reply was "Without Agathiar's permission nobody can come with her to any place" and I tried calling my close friend who always used to come with me, but his mobile was not reachable, I tried 10 times and still was not reachable. I even didn't receive any reply for my message. Later when i enquired him, he never received any message from me on the day of vadallur trip. 
After that she started showing me some interesting photographs which were taken when she visited at Kalyana Theertam, Thirunelveli district, Tamilnadu. She had a compact laptop and started showing me her pictures taken at Kalyana Theertam in Agathiyar temple. There was something different about those pictures; I could see a kind of light being focused on her from above on all pictures. Then she explained me about those pictures, she said these pictures were taken with a normal camera with no external light focus, but when captured through camera, lights were visible focusing on her alone even though there were many people standing around. While having this conversion, her laptop battery was indicating as very low and about to go down, but she with confident tone said "it will not switch off until we finish seeing all these pictures". To my surprise it took about 30 minutes and after seeing all the pictures, the laptop got switched off automatically.
We reached vadalur. I have been to this place many a times, but this visit along with her seemed to be different experience from the beginning of our journey. Even though, People over there never knew who she was, received her with such pleasantness, as if they were expecting her visit from long time. They took her inside the temple, explaining the history and significance of the place, which I myself never saw and knew. Then we spent some time over there having prasadham and discussing her spiritual experiences. After finishing our meditation at Sithivalagam (where Ramalinga Adigal attained Jhoti), a Sadhu (lady) came to her and gave Karisalangkanni (herbal medicine) saying “Ayya wanted this to be given to you". She received it and thanked Sadhu with an act of gratitude. Then I enquire about the sadhu and they come to learn that there is a swami in the vicinity called Mouna Swami, who had only recently come out of his tapas of complete silence. They are lead to him by the caretaker. The Swami leads "Gnana Jothi Amma" to his shed in the undergrowth some distance away. He tells Gnana Jothi Amma that he was the one who sent the sadhu to meet her. Here the Swami has a private conversation with Molly before he bids her farewell.
All this were new and a kind a surprising for me. Spending the day, we started around 4 O Clock in the evening from vadallur and reached chennai at 9 O clock. 
Though the journey with "Gnana Jothi Amma" to vadalur was an unforgettable and pleasant experience, the words which she told me while leaving had a great impact in my spiritual path and inspired me to go further with more stability towards self-realisation. 
At last "Gnana Jothi Amma" advised me “dont get deviated in ur path. Follow Vallar...go with HIM....DONT LEAVE HIS PADAM...HE'LL LEAD U 
My father (Agathiyar) is Watching U...and both (Vallalar & Agathiyar) of THEM...THE GR8 POWERS ARE THERE BY YOUR SIDE 
U'LL REALIZE THIS AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS AND THEN U'LL THINK OF ME. Agathiyan will not allow me to talk to u...IF U WERE NOT A PURE DIVINE SOUL 
Whatever I say or advice...IT IS NOT ME....IT IS STRAIGHT FROM AGATHIAYR.. Therefore....follow the FEET OF THE DIVINE UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER TO THE DIVINE LIGHT MERGE WITH THE LIGHT...COZ THE LIGHT KNOWS ALL AND SEES ALL.. 
I asked this question to her 'What is the reason behind that between you and me... to meet each other...'? 
She replied: hahahah....My FATHER (Agathiyar) WILL ANSWER THAT FOR U.. 
The energy of the Divine will be passed on to U in many ways 
First ur guruji gave u Dheeksha 
Secondly it's only after that.. and after starting Agathiay'rs Satsung..u were able to meet me 
Therefore....a simple way of AAGTHIYAR to convey to U...that 
1)..u r blessed..as U are in their perview 2) To continue ur prayes/Sadhanas regularly 3) To Realize that in every stage of ur evolvement..mant Enlightened persons will cross ur life... many 
My advice to you.....shed your Fear/Apprenhensions/Interrogative sessions......develop calmness and Peace within yourself. Follow the LIGHT....and don’t remain stagnant and deviate from your Path. 
FOLLOW THE LIGHT/JYOTHI ...IT WILL GUIDE YOU..Blessings Be... 
All these happened while we were conducing sathsung about Agathiyar’s poems. 
I feel that Guru Vallalar and all other self-realised siddhas have been guiding us in this path of deathless everlasting life. So we all must have stable and intense mind to increase and dedicate more time towards DAVAM. 
Please see http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2013/07/welcome-to-sidha-heartbeat-home-of.html#more for more on "Gnana Jothi Amma" 
http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2013/08/molly-menon-at-vadalur-i-think-by-now.html
Mathi at the Dharma Salai