Sunday 23 March 2014

PHOTOS

I came across more photos while looking for photos of my grandparents.

My maiden visit to India in 2003, and moments before leaving Supramania Swami (in the shadows with his son Ramajayam). Swami's nephew, Deva, is on the phone.
Supramania Swami poses for me in 2003

Supramania Swami sent me these photos of him later
Supramania Swami at his home at Nachaananthal, 8kms from Tiruvannamalai
Supramania Swami with his family during Sundara Arumugam's visit
Photos courtesy of Sundara Arumugam, Malaysia
Supramania Swami blessing Sundara Arumugam
Supramania Swami in 2005
Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal in Malaysia in 2005
Tavayogi at Agasthiyampalli in 2005
The Aaru Aathaara Peedham at Tavayogi's ashram
Tavayogi doing charity with public funds at his ashram
Tavayogi's ashram in the early years
The following photos are of the Mayuranathar Temple in Malaysia.