Wednesday 9 April 2014

SRI SARASWATHY SLOKAM BY RISHI AGASTYA



Jnana Jyothi Amma recollects an astonishing event that took place many years ago in her mail to me.
I remembered, that long long back, AMMA had given me Crystal Statue of Maa Saraswathi along with Maa Kali and Vinagayan. When I was leaving the country , I had to leave it back and SHE told me to do a ritual and then leave it in a temple .. she told me which temple too.

My hubby was an extremely religious man ... so religious .. that sometimes his early morning Rituals would bug me. Both he and my son do Vinayagan Abhishekam daily and my son used to chant Narayaniyam ... We had a madum at home..

He was an early riser and as we has a big Garden full of flowers ... specially Hibiscus of various colors .... he used to use that for his daily pooja ..... only he and my son, me no where near it..(Believe it or not).

One day, around 5 am, when he went to the garden to pick some flowers, he saw a small girl standing in front of the gate holding something in her hand.

She beckoned to him. My hubby was a bit Perplexed and he went towards the gate. Since it was in the month of December, it was quite dark at 5 am.

That little girl told him that AMMA has asked her to hand over that parcel to me and to do Pooja for that everyday and insisted that she hands it to me herself. When my hubby asked her to hand it over to him, so that he would give it to me, she refused. So he woke me up telling me what that little girl said.

I got up, went towards the gate. She asked me to open the gate. My hubby opened the gate. She came a few feet inside the compound, picked up a red rose and a red Hibiscus flower, held both my hands, gave it to me and told me .... Amma asked me to give it to you. Do Pooja everyday .... and she turned back and disappeared outside the gate.

When I opened it .... to my astonishment. I saw ... THREE CRYSTAL IDOLS ARRANGED IN A ROW ... AND MOUNTED ON A CRYSTAL PLANK.

First was Vinayagan .. then Maa Kali ... the Maa Saraswathi ..... ALL IN CRYSTAL.
The room where they were placed used to be Illuminated at nights ... coz of the Luminosity of the Crystals.

Now, when I saw this Video clip and read the word CRYSTAL ... in the lyrics translated ... and written by Agasthaya, I could understand everything now.

This thought suddenly sprung up ... about what AMMA gave me .... almost 30 years back ... when I saw this video clip.
This amazing miracle reminds me of a similar incident where a sadhu delivers a mystical rudraksham in the early morning hours to Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal. Tavayogi and Mataji narrate this miracle.