Friday 9 May 2014

ANGER

I do not remember exactly when I started to become angry over situations, things, people and so forth. But I was indeed an angry man. I was surprised that Agathiyar too mentioned about my anger and how it would destroy all the benefits derived from tapas that I had put in, in one of my Nadi readings. Only later did my mother casually tell me that that was her daily prayer too - that I should drop my anger. Agathiyar listened to my mother pray that I should shed my anger and decided to reprehend and remind me of the adversities of anger in his regular Nadi revelation sessions!

Ram Dass has posted a beautiful article at http://www.ramdass.org/walking-dharma/ on anger management as advised by his Guru.

This piece of advise from Ram Dass's new book POLISHING THE MIRROR: HOW TO LIVE FROM YOUR SPIRITUAL HEART made me think and re-look my thoughts.