Tuesday 13 May 2014

THE NADI OR PALM LEAF MANUSCRIPTS

A very clear explanation of the Kaanda Nadi or palm leaf manuscript and the process involved in locating the relevant Nadi for an individual is provided in the following video. This video also provides answers to FAQ's regarding the Nadi.


The following video is the famed documentary produced by Discovery Channel many years ago, that set out to discover the mystery behind astrology, palmistry, the Nadi and other forms of predictions and Vaasthu too. Annette Merle Cleveland, the "star" of this episode mailed me as follows,
From: A. M. Cleveland To: Shanmugam AvadaiyappaSent: Fri, April 16, 2010 6:29:53 AMSubject: Re: The Nadi
Good day my dear friend. I am very happy to communicate with you. I find it interesting that you saw the Discovery Channel program which was made around the Chennai area. When the Discovery Channel people contacted me I was happy to oblige and contacted the Japanese fellow to see if he would be interested in coming over also. Of course, he was most happy to be involved.
I will go through your book more thoroughly over the weekend and we will write more.I look forward to further communication.
Best wishes. Annette 
The above was her reply to my earlier mail to her,
On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Shanmugam Avadaiyappa wrote: 
Greetings Madam. I am Shanmugam Avadaiyappa of Malaysia. I am extremely happy you wrote to me. I read your comments on my book 'In the Path of the Siddhas' on scribd.com. Thank you for the compliments and thank you madam for allowing me to quote you.
I saw you and the Japanese guy (can't remember his name) on - was it National Geography or The Discovery Channel - I am not sure, some time back. I was truly amazed on the extent of your belief ( and your Japanese friend too) on the Nadi. I followed what you said on that program and how the nadi changed your destiny.
I too share the same feelings on the nadi. Till this moment I have seen the nadi 36 times. What started as a curious venture in 2002 to know the past through the nadi, has eventually become a means of communication between me and the sidhas. They revealed my past, asked that I carry out attonement. On taking heed of their advise, they then started to chart my path. They showed me directions, always with options thrown in. When I take heed it materializes. When I do not put any effort in that direction, it does not happen. That is fair enough. Effort begets results, right.
They lead me to my guru. He is currently in Malaysia. He is Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of The Sri Agathiyar Gnana Peedham in Kallar, Coimbatore. (+60163159574 in Malaysia, +9198 42027383 in India). He was guided by the nadi too. He was a prominent businessman and a film producer before he gave it all up at 50 years of age to follow the path of Sage Agathiyar and the Sidhas.
I love taking about the nadi and the sidhas. I hope you will share your experiences with me too. Eagerly awaiting your reply.
Shanmugam Avadaiyappa 


Another Nadi known as the Jeeva Nadi, through which Agathiyar answers questions of seekers, is available with selected Nadi Guru's. The tedious and time consuming procedure to locate the Nadi as in the Kaanda Nadi is not necessary, in seeking this reading.

A Jeeva Nadi was read by a Jeeva Nadi Guru in Chennai, before his demise in the years before mid-2010. Episodes from these Nadi revelations is currently being posted weekly by Velayudham Karthikeyan on his blog Sitthan Arul at http://siththanarul.blogspot.com/

Currently Nadi Guru Ganeshan from Tanjavur reads a Jeeva Nadi for the public. Watch a video clip uploaded by Shashikant Oak at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCENLrMcT7Q

Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal was also blessed to receive the Jeeva Nadi and reads it to the public, with prior appointment, on Saturdays and Wednesdays. A seeker wrote to Siddha Heartbeat regarding his experience reading the Jeeva Nadi at Tavayogi's Ashram in Kallar, Kovai as follows,
I have done one jeeva nadi reading at Kallar. Sri Agastya answers your specific questions/doubts; also gives you additional advice on other matters and, more importantly, gives you blessings beyond what you asked for.