Friday 16 May 2014

THE MOST COMPASSIONATE AGATHIYAR PART 3/4

Agathiyar, I suppose, decided that I needed to spend more time with Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram for he took away Supramania Swami on 7.2.2007. Supramania Swami went into Samadhi in Tiruvannamalai just a couple of days after starting a tapas (Mauna Virutham) that was to last for 60 days. He was laid to rests on the Girivalam path which Agathiyar reveals to me in his Nadi some days later that Supramania Swami had indeed gone into Samadhi at the right time, no sooner nor later, and that he was laid to rest precisely at the very spot deemed right for a man of his stature. Agathiyar assured that Supramania Swami's Samadhi will gain fame in the years to come.

I had met Tavayogi earlier in 2005 when he was in Malaysia to officiate a branch of his Peedham, the Sri Agathiyar Gnana Peedham at Batu Caves. I made an appointment to meet him after seeing the advert for the opening of the Peedham almost appear daily in the local newspapers. I showed him the leaflet that my first Nadi Guru had passed me way back in 2002. He acknowledged that he was the Thaaiveedu Thangarasan mentioned and invited me over to his ashram In India. Thus started another relationship with another Guru. I left for India after a few months of his departure. He brought me to all the places mentioned in my second reading of the Nadi by Nadi Guru Ramesh who came highly recommended by Tavayogi.

I was introduced to Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyaar, although then she was Mrs Sarojini and had not taken up monk hood.

Tavayogi and I communicated through the mail, e-mail, and Skype during this time. I made another visit to Kallar, this time with the family, quite recently in October of last year after a lapse of 8 years.

Meanwhile in 2011 I had the privilege of receiving an e-mail from one amazing lady in the USA, who would later become an instrument of Agathiyar in spreading his fame to all nooks and corners of the world. She is now known as Jnana Jyothi Amma, a name given my Agathiyar, that best suites her and her mission. Our correspondence over Skype eventually brought her to the very steps of Kallar Ashram and into the very confines of Agathiyar's and Tavayogi's space that no one has stepped into till this day. This space is highly reckoned by the famed Tamil poet Nakkirar in his prayer to Lord Vinayagar as follows,

mona gnana muluthumalitthu
sirparipoorana shivattai kaana
narshiva nitkala naattamum thanthu
guruvum seedanum koodi kalanthu
eruvarum oru tani edam thanil sernthu
thaananthamaagi tarpara veliyil
aanandha pootha arivai kalanthu
esan enaiyadi erutthi manathay
neeye naanaai naane neeyaai
gaayaa puriyai kanavena unarnthu
yellaam un seyalendray unara
nallaa un arul naatham tharuvaai
kaarana guruve karpaga kalire
vaarana mugatthu vallale potri

Thus it is that the transmission took place between the Guru and the disciple that triggered unknown potentials that lay hidden within before that moment of truth. The bud blossomed into a lovely flower that was to spread its scent to the entire world in years to come. 

Agathiyar graciously brought her to Agathiyar Vanam in Malaysia so that she should grace this land too. She had a special mention in my Nadi reading recently too.