Saturday 27 July 2019

SAYONARA

As Sowmiya from Chennai messages me now as I pen these words, that "The two posts regarding the duties of the soul really have big insights on the kind of life we have to live", Agathiyar has revealed the formula for living a fruitful life, one that conforms to the desire of the Divine too, to see us and all those we help and extend aid to, to rise up the evolutionary ladder. 

In his address at the summit of the seers and the sages at the Tamil Sangam Agathiyar took the stand and revealed the 5 facets of life that one born as a human should adopt to make headway and progress on this evolutionary journey that we have taken. 

He showed us these steps too and we have been doing that without question till now. 

I guess that there is nothing much to say or write or further to elaborate. The last two posts said it all. Hence I shall wind up here for now. 

For those not living according to the 5 facets as mentioned, please take some time to digest the last two post. For the others, let us continue these 5 tasks outlined for our spiritual growth. 

This blog has served its purpose well, I gather, from all the emails I received from its readers and the messages in the Whatsapp group. 

I thank you for being with me all these years. Bye for now. Sayonara.