Wednesday 3 July 2019

MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE

Balachander Aiya shared the following eye-opener.
In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”
The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there?",
saying such it adamantly continued stating that, 
"Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery, there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”
The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her, this world would not and could not exist.”
Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”
To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”
Maybe this was one of the best explanations of the concept of GOD.
In a world where we want concrete evidence and proof for everything said it is only usual for many skeptics to doubt one's experience. But those sincerely and genuinely seeking answers will take from where the master initiates just as a young scientist begins continuing from where his pioneer's left, investigating for himself further.

Take for instance scientist Alan Hugenot expresses his frustrations in trying to convince and make the doctors attending to him and the chief psychiatrist, after he survives a fatal crash, that he had returned to tell the tale of his journey to another plane during those moments that he had lost consciousness going into a coma. He tells us even the Church brushed his claims aside. Alan Hugenot now believes that consciousness makes the brain and not the other way around as understood earlier. He enlightens us on FEAR or False Evidence Appearing Real, something akin to Adi Shankara’s favorite simile, that of the rope mistaken for a snake. On the local front too, it is saddening to learn of a dear friend of mine too has been stamped a lunatic and referred to the psychiatric wards by the doctors, family and friends who did not know how to address the gift of sight that goes beyond our sight.



There is so much we don't know. I was a frog in the well till Agathiyar dropped in a rope asking me to climb up and see his world. He sent Tavayogi who had already been there to take me to these places. I saw many miracles take place. All these made me believe that there was indeed another world out there or to be more specific, they made me see things differently.

Just moments ago, Suren called me from Jakarta where he is doing a short stint working and as usual, casual talk with him always ends with a better understanding of the subjects we discuss, for both of us. As Suren says, the Siddha path is one of exploration where lessons are learned. These then become Gnana or Wisdom for others who came along the path say Ma and Aiya. Just because we have taken a step higher in our understanding, we should not say that the previous thoughts were wrong and those who came along to adopt them later are wrong too. https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/agathiyarvanam/episodes/2019-07-03T09_36_46-07_00

Avvai learned that there was more to life's mysteries from Lord Muruga when he came to teach her a lesson that would soon change her perspective of life. Having traveled far and wide and been tired to the bone, going around preaching about Aram, Dharmam and the values of life, she finally takes refuge for the night at a temple. Lord Muruga took the occasion to manifest in person and perched himself atop a Naval tree. Hearing the grand old lady lament about the delay in gaining Lord Muruga's grace, even after following all his dictates in serving society, he begins to test her further. When he asked if she wanted a "hot" fruit or otherwise, Avvai surprised to hear of one, asks for the former. The Lord in disguise shakes the tree and the fruits drop to the ground. Avvai picks a fruit, and on realizing that it was covered in sand, begins to blow at it. The Lord immediately quips if the fruit was "hot"? Avvai realizes then that although the action (of blowing) is the same, the reasons behind it could vary. She realized that the divine came to break her ego that had fruited, having championed and won over numerous poets at various assemblies.





Ruzbeh Bharucha learns from Bapuji (the reclusive Sage from Ahmedabad) that the soul's journey begins after it has a desire. The individual soul gets separated from the Divine Source the moment a desire takes shape. Many souls followed suit with their endless list of desires. Sankalpas or Intentions and Desires says Ruzbeh lead to the creation of the elements. The body that is made of these elements provides a home for the soul to nestle in helping the soul continue its journey, taking birth in numerous bodies over time and space.
First, it starts with the Divine Elements which manifest Themselves as Subtle Elements which then manifest as Gross Elements. For instance, first comes the thought, which gives rise to intent or feelings or desires, which gets converted into effort, which turns into one's attitude, which comes out into action, which then leads to a pattern of habit and eventually that becomes one's personality.
So then gradually as all elements came into being, the Ātmās began to multiply. What Bapuji wanted to convey was that as souls began to multiply, intentions or desires within them began to grow and slowly the Divine Elements began to get weaker as individual desires began to take control over the soul and as individual desires grew the Divine power started to dwindle and from desires came the need to possess and through the desire to possess everything went wrong.
While Ruzbeh Bharucha shares Bapuji's revelation on the means to bring us back home, by first explaining how we came here and showing us the way back home at https://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/the-ether-element-divine-silence, Elaiyaraja too shares a similar query and questions what is it that he should do to get him back home? He writes about the many probabilities and possibilities that could have caused him to separate from Siva and also tries to figure out the means to return to him.



I was like a kid taken to the circus. I became so excited about seeing and reading the Nadi. I became excited when Agathiyar invited me to his path. I became so excited about traveling to India for the very first time. I became excited after meeting my guru for the very first time. I became excited about having the privilege to be accompanied by my guru to numerous Siddha spots. I shared them when I met others so much that they kept away from me, for I guess I must have bored them with talk about the Siddhas and their miracles. As a result of all these excitements that were going on in my life then, I began writing about these matters and my experiences. I shared them just as a child excitingly shares what he/she sees, hears, does and learns. I shared them on my blog which surprisingly began to have a following. Soon many learned individuals started to comment on my post choosing to contest and differ with me. I had to put up a beware note just above the comment window.


But yet they wrote lengthy notes arguing the subject matter. I had to revert to make the blog private to save my sanity. I obeyed strictly Agathiyar's wishes that I do not engage in debate or argue with others.

When a fellow traveler is excited and amazed at the sheer distance to be covered from India to England and asked Srinivasa Ramanujan if he knew the extent and could imagine the 6,000 miles journey,  saying "Well off we go. 6,000 miles! Can you imagine!", the man who knew infinity, the Indian mathematician who breathes mathematics, answers him, "I have known larger numbers." That is the case with me too. I am the man who is excited and awaits with much anticipation, the journey that Agathiyar has in store for me and the rests at ATM. There are many like Ramanujan out there who have seen more and experienced more spiritually. I feel so small compared to those giants in the spiritual sphere. Similarly, there might be great spiritual souls amongst me and also amongst the readers of this blog. Pardon me for my over-enthusiasm. The child in me grew with these experiences. The experience maketh the man. It is their experiences too that is written, sang and delivered by the saints. What is posted is all my experiences. How can others comment on an individual's experience and the opinions derived from these experience? I am not a guru. Neither am I a guide. I too am finding the way back home. I guess the only way back home and I reckon is that we drop our individual desires and take up that of Erai, our creator or the source from where we emerged, and fulfill it.