Tuesday 9 July 2019

WALKING ON THE RAZOR'S EDGE

When I was frequenting the Nadi readings from the years beginning from 2002 till present, yearly, monthly, and for some time weekly, Agathiyar told me many things of which I only shared what I thought ought to be shared and kept those that were personal and that would be of no benefit to others to myself. There were some secrets shared by the Siddhas too which I kept close to my heart as I was directed to. Along the way, Agathiyar in a reading said that I was good in keeping secrets. I was confused then. Was he complimenting me or was it a sarcastic note? Was he asking me to reveal or was what I did correct?

When the Siddhas give a proposition, advice, or prophecize something, we can either take it at face value or drop it. What they tell us are possibilities that are available. It is still we who make the choice. Even if they talk about business proposals, marriage proposals and career, those are all possibilities in the near future. It is still a prophecy unless they give their word. The results are still in our hands. If we put in the effort, if we are courageous enough, if we dream about it, are passionate about it and put our mind into it, it takes place. Of course, if something prophecize brings a positive result and outcome and helps the community and society on the whole, one should get on it immediately.

So when he said I am good at keeping secrets I could either continue keeping those things said under wraps or I could decide to tell. We need to understand what the Siddha means with their statements and revelations. 

I have never stopped or questioned the Nadi reader in the midst of any reading, but this once I had to stop him and ask what Agathiyar meant. The Nadi reader looked into the leaf and told me that what I did was right and that I should keep secrets. We moved on.

Over the years Agathiyar encourages me to continue writing the posts. Both Ma and Aiya too came to ask me not to discontinue writing saying that the lessons I learned and the experienced gained from it will be knowledge to others. Only then I began to share the past Nadi readings and what was said in it. I began to write about things that I had hidden from the public till then. As Tavayogi told me that we should authenticate what we say with either the scriptures or the words of the saints, and give references to it, each time a thought comes to my mind and a subject crops up, I refer to the internet and my collection of books to link these thoughts and verify its authenticity. I would, after writing each post go to him and tell him that it was he who was writing and that I appreciated it, for I was beginning to learn together with others too. One day he told me that he sits in my thoughts and writes, making me drop my guilt, what if I was writing the wrong things. They have not in any way stopped me from sharing but instead have been encouraging me to write through several quarters, till this day. 

Similarly, Agathiyar told a devotee that the devotee would tear the mask off religious and spiritual personalities. The devotee did not stop to ask if he should do that or not. Agathiyar stated what he had foreseen. But it is our duty to ask him if it was right of us to take it up and give life to the prediction. If he had asked maybe Agathiyar would have told him that it was not necessary and hence bring an immediate change to the prophecy. Agathiyar always upholds the policy of non-interference for you would then disrupt the very laws place in position for the proper governing and administering of the world and its affairs. He has often told us to let it be preferring not to interfere, change things or point out the wrongs and the mistakes.

And so the devotee started war on the masters, gurus and the Nadi readers, labeling them as fakes and crooks. But he hid behind the social media, never having the guts to take them on face to face. He happily held on to the predictions of Agathiyar thinking that he was instructed to do so by the Siddhas. Thinking that he was making the Siddhas happy by his revelations of these flaws and shortcomings, he did not realize that he has brought much damage to the reputation of these masters and their establishments, the Nadi of the Siddhas, and even the handful of samaritans who went about serving the poor, hungry and unfortunate. 

One must remember that the spiritual path is akin to walking on a sword. It can cut us anytime. One must also remember that life is akin to a boomerang. What we sow we shall reap.

One smart lad outwitted us in this joke that is often told. When his sister apprehended and admonished him for throwing pebbles on a frog and causing hurt to it, the smart jerk told her off that he was returning a favor, saying that the frog had did the same to him in the last birth. God! What can we say?

As for me, Agathiyar has told me to stay clear of confrontations. He has also reminded others in the ATM family sternly that even if the world was to collapse and all hell breaks loose, just watch, and do your stuff. Just do what you came for. This is advice for all of us too. 

When a devotee seeing the sick state of leaders of establishments and the things they do, asked Agathiyar why all this was happening and why he kept quiet, he replied her not to question. That particular leader was a devotee of his in several of his past lives. And so he had earned merits that brought him the post and the good life that he was enjoying in this birth. But he would have to face the consequences of all his wrongdoings in this birth later, be it later in this life when the good merits have exhausted or in the next life. Agathiyar has asked her to zip up, not to judge others and let him handle him, for we know nothing of their play or lila, he said sternly.

When another devotee to whom Ma and Aiya spoke asks about the sorry state of affairs at the establishments of prominent religious and spiritual leaders, he told her that the divine was no more there. Then the devotee asked why is it that crowds of devotees still frequent these places. Ma told her that the devotees do not know that she was not there. Only the head of the establishment knows and that he has gone out of favor with the divine. But he was not going to tell others that he does not have the patronage of the divine forces.

Closer to home, a similar answer was given by Ma to a devotee when a scuffle started at a temple. There were two committees claiming the right to certain rites, when Ma came forcefully into a devotee and hushed them up. Later she told the devotee that she was no more there because of the infighting.

I was told a similar thing too once that although there were many establishments run in the name of saints and gurus, but they were not there for the sole reason that the heads of these establishments had deviated from the path of truth or satyam.

My guru too was pushed into a corner and remained helpless when certain quarters took to sabotage him and all his years of work. They began to send out poison emails and called to poison the minds of his followers. By Agathiyar's grace, we did not fall for their gimmicks.  We at ATM are clear about our search and destination. We only take the message and do not question the source. We only take the message and do not investigate the masters, gurus or whoever delivers the message. It is sad that many have forgotten their motive in seeking these establishments. Sadly they end up watching and listening to all that goes around forgetting the reason they came to the place. It is sad to come across many who have lost favor with the gurus come out of these establishments to wash dirty linen in public. They have forgotten the good that they received while at these establishments, the free shelter and food given and the care shown by the masters and the other seekers. I am always cautious and apprehensive about characters who come out of an establishment and spread ill talk about them for it would not take long for them to talk ill about me too.

It is true that courting the divine is like walking on the razor's edge. Anytime we flaw we lose the favor of the divine. The place will then only be an empty home where devotees congregate. All these exposures are a warning to us too to step carefully and keep track of all our doings for the boomerang shall return to us.