Sunday 6 November 2022

DREAMS

In an Omeleto short film titled "You Never Truly Lived" we are told that contrary to us chasing dreams the dreams chase us. I guess he is right for when I went to see my Nadi reading the very first time in 2002, Agathiyar asks me to come to the worship of the Siddhas. Besides that, he told me to build a temple for him. Though I was pretty excited at having given the privilege, Sivabalan who was accompanying me with the reading told me not to get too excited for Agathiyar had mentioned it to fifty others. He should know for he had brought in the Nadi reader from India. Although I scouted around to see if there was a possibility to house Agathiyar in existing temples, the management turned me down. Seeing my disappointment I guess Agathiyar had me prepare his bronze statue in 2019 to be placed in the Jegathguru Sri Raghavendra Miruthiga Brindavanam Kinta. But he changed his mind later and decided to stay put in my home and named it Agathiyar Vanam (AVM). I let go of the thought eventually only to be reminded in 2018 again by Lord Murugan in his Nadi. But I was never moved to act this time for I was comfortable carry out puja in the confines of my home where many were shown to my house by Agathiyar in their Nadi readings. Many others came by too knowing Agathiyar was there. Lord Murugan then coaxed Agathiyar to come through an elderly man in the midst of us carrying out puja for Agathiyar at Carey Island. I wasn't keen even then. Finally coming later in a Nadi reading Agathiyar told me that he had tested me. He dropped asking me. Maybe that was a dream that followed me through the many births. Maybe that was my purpose to be here. But I made a choice. 

Today he tells me to write. I guess this is a purpose given by him, another dream that has chased me I guess. This I accepted since it only involves me and my time. I need not worry about sustaining the temple and sourcing for finances to upkeep the rituals and maintain the structure, keep people coming and feeding the devotees etc, as many managements are finding it rather difficult these days to sustain. Many that started as one man's dream has either winded up its operations or died a natural death. I guess if it is the will of the divine, he shall see through its existence. 

Even the puja and gatherings in my home was brought to a standstill by Agathiyar telling us to move on into going within. It is now a solo journey. That is how Agathiyar makes changes to our journey in a timely manner. In going within I had to go through a series of internal changes that came by as a result of the several yogic practices and herbal preparations he gave. The body had to be purified right till the very cells, of the dosas or impurities that are prevalent in the elements that maketh the body and the food and drinks we took all these years. Fearing if it was a medical problem that had cropped up, he came to allay the fear in us. He showed me a glimpse of death and allay the fear of death too. In reassuring me he tells me that he has much that I need to do. I guess now I have to fulfill his dreams.