Friday 4 November 2022

SHOW THEM THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL DEAR LORD

A girl who was referred to us by a relative of hers from India brought her parents and younger sister over to my home in the days when we carried out puja in the past, seeking some solace and a betterment. She gave me a call this morning after a long time. She tells me that her father had passed away since then. She has managed to bring her debts down having repaid them partially. But matrimony it seems was not in her stars. She was in tears as to why the Gods did not take pity on her as she has been asking daily for forgiveness for her past deeds and karma. I could only console her by telling her that like her a couple of devotees had managed to clear their debts, the former entirely and the latter half the outstanding amount and seem to see brighter days ahead. I told her she too shall see bright days ahead. I did not wish to prolong the talk about karma and the knocking she was getting all these years for I too carry my baggage of karma and seek Agathiyar to help me unload it. The Siddhas and the Mahaans can talk about it for they stand above the law of cause and effect. Tavayogi too was not spared as Agathiyar revealed to me. Everyone taking a body shall carry some karma for it is the cause of birth. Only the Avatar is spared. There are many souls like her yearning for the day when all their troubles are washed away. Only the Lord has the answers. 

Surprisingly Agathiyar ended the call having the conversation break. I guess he had me hear sufficient for him to act on since he had told me to be his ears.