Friday 15 November 2013

APH PUBLICATIONS 28 - FIRST ENCOUNTERS WITH THE MASTERS

The first encounters of gurus with their masters had always amazed me. These precious and prized moments where the guru identifies the disciple and the disciple makes the decision of accepting the teachings of the guru is always exciting to read again and again. Here in this book entitled ‘FIRST ENCOUNTERS WITH THE MASTERS’ I have compiled these sacred moments when the master meets the disciple and vice versa. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the publishers whose works I have quoted and reproduced. It brings me great joy to start this journey with the story of Swami Sivananda who served in Malaya as a doctor prior to becoming a mendicant, and end it with me meeting my guru Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal who was directed to preach the path of the Siddhas in Malaysia.

Read about the FIRST ENCOUNTERS WITH THE MASTERS at http://www.scribd.com/doc/149168760/First-Encounters-With-the-Masters