Sunday 29 March 2015

THE MOST COMPASSIONATE GURU


What started as a website INDIANHEARTBEAT to store my already deteriorating artwork that was collecting dust too, later carried a journal of my maiden pilgrimage to India, moved on to include my travels with my masters, and finally through SIDDHA HEARTBEAT became an avenue that showcases the workings of the Siddhas.

What started with devotion to the Siddhas, paved the way for Agathiyar to come to Agathiyar Vanam in the form of a bronze statue, and with continuous prayers, performing of homam and libation, brought Agathiyar to reside, hear out devotees prayers and grant their wishes.

What started as a private puja, had gone viral, with Agathiyar blessing, to stream live the event at USTREAM.

Devotees began to turn up at Agathiyar Vanam. Kind and encouraging comments started coming in from readers. Its nice to receive these constructive views and it motivates me to carry on giving more towards the propagation of this wonderful margam or path. I share more of these comments below:
  • Thank you sir for this enlightening post. I read another wonderful post by you about agathiar saying that he is inside all of us and and we all are inside him, but I cannot find that post again. I would kindly request you to tell the title of the post or please post another beautiful article on the same revelation by father agathiar!
  • Hi. I commented a few days earlier about karma questions. They are kind of solved now. I really love your blog and it is my only hope! Actually I want to share with you my story! I think you are the only one who will understand. I actually read a lot of false spirituality stuff that made me believe that god is a maniac who has already fixed our destiny and we cannot do anything about it. It also told that the atman is a prisoner inside its own body and the body behaves of on own and we have to endure the effects of the karma. Through your blog I understood that the atman acts through the body!
  • Dear Shanmugam Avadaiyappa, I found your blog while doing some google researches on Nadi Astrology. Digging through your blog, I understand that you have a deep and vast knowledge on Nadi Astrology. As I am looking to experience the wonder of Nadi Astrology, I am writing this message with the hope of asking you for your recommendations of some Guru in Nadi Astrology so that I could reach out for a reading. If they could be reached out and perform the reading over the Internet, it would be more ideal as I don't live in India. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards. 
  • Hi Mr. Shanmugam. I was going through your blogs....which were very inspiring in the spiritual path.Thanks for sharing your experience. One help I require....I was interested to go for a reading to find out some solutions to my problems. So can I seek divine help from Swami Tava Yogi... Regards. 
  • Hi Shanmugamji. Thanks for your blogs about Siddhas. I am a regular visitor to your site and it's really inspiring. I have been trying very sincerely for a guidance of Agathiyar Maharshi thru Jeevanadi...tried to get in touch with Sri Tavayogi but it seems appropriate time of meeting has not come... I was just come accross the Gnanaskandar Nadi in your blog..can u please guide me with detailed contact information for the same.... Thanks once again for your divine blogs ... Thanks & Regards. 
  • Vanakkam. I am deeply interested to hear the NAADI JOTHIDAM offered at Gnana Peetam Tirukoil. Pl get me to have that divine opportunity.Thanks.
  • I would like to have an aappointment. I am want to see nadi Horoscope. How much it cost for one person. I am coming from coimbatore can you tell me where i have to divert from ooty road.
  • Great.. யார்க்குரைப்பேன் என்னசெய்வேன் ஏதும்அறிந் திலனே... 
  • Dear guruji, My name is ..... and I live in London England and am writing to you to respectfully ask your help, would it be possible to get jeeva naadi for my self? I was I. Malaysia and was directed to a naadi reader by .... but I am confused as my reading has not materialised and I don't know why. Please if you could help me I will be In your forever debt.
  • Dear Shanmugam - I got up this morning to discover that you had indeed replied to my question on YouTube as to where to get more information. I spent most of this morning reading your very well-written blog! Thank you for response and your blog. My introduction to Agastya and siddhas started a while back following the agasthiar.org website, and more recently when I started reciting His "Karya Siddhi Malai", and various prayers to Sri Lalitambika. I am Malaysian, resident in Singapore for a long time. My second sister lives in PJ. A quick question: are Nadi astrology readings available in KL? How could I arrange for one? Thank you very again and God Bless. I look forward to hearing from you and to watching your live streaming events soon.
But the biggest motivator is yet Agathiyar. I went for my 53rd Nadi reading last evening. I share his blessings with you.