Wednesday 3 November 2021

SIDDHA HEARTBEAT

At times I ask myself why I am explaining on behalf of the Siddhas? I am not their spokesman. But are the Siddhas going to come and defend themselves? Why do I do it? Won't we go to the rescue of our father, guru, partner, companion, or our children? That is how my relationship with them has turned out to be. When we have come to understand them we cannot sit and watch others do damage to their name and reputation. I took it up to write about the Nadi extensively in numerous posts at the beginning that some wrote to me asking if I read the Nadi. I had to reply to them that, "No I am not a Nadi reader nor do I have Nadis with me." The reason I wrote was that I saw many damaging opinions spread around on the net and social media based on several individual's bad experiences either at having been conned or felt cheated by Nadi readers. Tell me in which basket there is not a bad apple or in this case in which field or career there isn't a crook?

I came to the defense of the Siddhas out of love for them. I could not see the good name of the Siddhas tarnished. That being the case I was pretty cautious and careful myself that my actions too do not taint their good name. It is hard and difficult to live by principles especially those laid by the Siddhas. We are trying hard to comply and please them. But at times I do go against them questioning their actions or inactions, the delays, etc. I do at times state my stand to them. The Siddhas have come to become a family. Tell me which family doesn't quarrel? Then we make up. That is how it is with the Siddhas too. 

Just as many are frustrated when things don't move as expected I too tend to push the Siddhas for answers sometimes for me and at other times for others too. But deep within I know that the Siddhas know best. If there was a delay it was for my own good. If I am suffering I know that they took on the pain and only had me suffer a little. I feel the concern, compassion, and love in them towards us. When we cry they too cry, for being helpless as karma has to take its course. However much they might want to erase the past and rewrite our fate and destiny at times their hands are tied. Nevertheless, I feel their presence during each moment of our lives. At times they travel ahead of us, and at other times stand before us, and yet at other times stand beside us and do stand behind us too. Traveling ahead they set the stage to our advantage or avert the impending danger. In standing before us they act as a force field taking on the bullets and saving us from the full impact of the collision. Standing beside us they keep us company through thick and thin. Standing behind us they keep watching over us. This is how they stay with us in and from all directions. They give us strength. They bring on pride and dignity. I am proud to be associated with them. Thus what do I give in return? A garland? The flowers are his. Prasad? The grains are his. The string of songs in praise of them? The songs are theirs. The only thing we can possibly give them is our time and effort. Then even time is a priceless commodity given to us by them. What is ours to really give them then? Effort. But even that is made possible only with the good health, both physical and mental that comes by their grace. We have absolutely nothing to give them back in return. 

Among the many acts of Aram or Dhanam or charity that we are accustomed to including Gho dhanam or donating cows, Anna dhanam or feeding the hungry, feeding the cows, feeding crows, Brahmana Bhojanam or feeding the Brahmanas or learned in the scriptures, and offering Vasthram or clothing, and feeding stray animals, to name a few, the Siddhas tell us that the greatest Aram is to speak about the Guru. Hence I continue to write sharing whatever little I have come to know with readers who follow the path of the Siddhas. Siddha Heartbeat shall be around till its last beat.