Monday 27 June 2022

AGATHIYAR KUZHAMBU

I took Agathiyar Kuzhambu this morning. I felt nauseous and had stomach cramps almost immediately began to expel wind and gas and started burping. Dizziness came on as I lay in bed. I began to have bowel movements too immediately too. An hour later I vomited bile and phlegm. Mucus was discharged too when I blew my nose. Two hours later the effects seem to wear off. 

This time around it was very mild compared to the earlier round I took this concoction that made me writhe in pain throw up and purge. I truly made a mess then. Thanks to my wife she was on hand to clean me and the mess I made. I guess my body internals was cleaner n more purified this time. During the third hour as the solids were expelled the remaining fluids in the bowels were drained off too.

I am sorry if I am giving a detailed account of the matter. Siddha physicians and medical doctors of the past are known to ask about our stools in detail before administering treatment. Our stools show the condition of our internals.

Agathiyar while recommending a herbal concoction to a couple, made it available to me too. He directed us to Siddha physician Thiru Arivan Aiya of the Arulguru Agathiyar Arulsidhar Peedam, also known as Agathiyar Yoga Herbs Centre and officially registered as the Agathiyar Arul Shakti Peedham. Agathiyar told me later that his Agathiyar Kuzhambu besides being a purgative strengthens the body too. Elsewhere we are delighted to know that this "classical sastric herbo - mineral Siddha medicine Agathiyar Kuzhambu can be used for all 4448 diseases." 

Blockages that are a result of our previous lifestyles result in imbalances and disorders in the body and the imbalance in the 3 dosas or bodily humor namely Vatam or wind, Pittam or bile, and Kapam or phlegm. This necessitates the need for Deha Suddhi. Agathiyar gave us his Agathiyar Kuzhambu to consume for the purpose of Deha Suddhi. Agathiyar Kuzhambu is said to be one of the 32 Siddha medicines taken internally listed in the "Gunapadam Siddha" text literature, which covers a vast area of indications. "It contains 11 ingredients which are mentioned in the Siddha formulary of India - part -1, that when combined act as a purgative. Besides being a purgative it is said to cure many diseases too." (Source: Muralidass SD and Shree-Devi MS: “Agathiyar Kuzhambu”- not only a purgative- an overview. Int J Pharm Sci & Res 2019; 10(5): 2156-63. doi: 10.13040/IJPSR.0975-8232.10(5).2156-63.). 

And it did an excellent job of cleansing the house.