Sunday 12 June 2022

BEHOLD A MESSAGE

As the recent pandemic took its toll on lives and the livelihood of many and forced us to stay indoors, a devotee took the opportunity to go within. As a result, he had a marvelous revelation given to him. It was truly a gift. He shared it over the phone with me this afternoon and I was delighted to hear the messages conveyed. He obliged me by putting it into writing on my requests. I shall clear the floor for him now.

DIVINE EXPERIENCE on 20th April 2020

- I have been told to fully not be arrogant about this experience, and this is not to show off or take fame from, it is only THEIR WILL AND THEIR GIFT that I am able to have this small vision of the INNER WORLD, and I am very humbled by it.

Message 1 

There is nothing in life to worry about or take seriously, as everything is "Pass Time", You have got the grace of God to go through every moment. Suddenly there was an image of a bridge, and at the end of it, the bridge was broken and nothing could pass thru, then a golden light fills the broken part of the bridge and we are able to walk through and cross the bridge.

That is how your life will be, filled with God's grace and everything will go on smoothly. 

Message 2 

After a couple of other messages and visions, I suddenly saw a "Time bar" as to how u would have on youtube, and I could see a hand taking out some parts of the timeline and replacing them, and I kept seeing this multiple times at different parts of the Time bar than I heard a voice, That is how God changes our future and destiny, just like a Jigsaw Puzzle, Interchangeable, ALL BY HIS GRACE. 

Actual Message from this Vision : 

Time & Destiny can be adjusted like a jigsaw puzzle by HIS GRACE! 

Message 3 (Last message before it ended) 

All those who are blessed by the grace of God have nothing to worry and even if something happens, is as if :

"Our ups & downs are just like droplets of water which will pass through God's Throat, and go into God's Stomach and merge with the water and wave in the stomach. Even if we drown, we are only drowning in God's Stomach while Quenching HIS THIRST!

Uncle can I share with you one other message I got after, which I always go back to, and something is telling me to just share it with you. I always had big dreams of opening a retreat center and have all those who come there to be able to connect with themselves and no priest, just Satsang, enjoy and so, I think you know of this dream of mine. BUT once I got this message, it changed my entire perspective on life and I thought I would share it with you.

"Don't aim to become famous or anything, we are not here to address the whole world, ours is just a small mission and work compared to all the others out there. So if you have been assigned a small work, why waste time on such a big thing, when you do a big thing, it takes up too much time. Enjoy your time. Big or small, God's work is God's work, even if it is just saving ONE person only, that is enough. So just be and follow the flow without any pressure, Relax!"

Yes, uncle, the key here is not to be pressured to push it thru, follow the flow and just be, if it happens, it will happen. 

But with this message, it struck me, why am I aiming to fulfill such a big dream to be considered as "doing God's work" 

Even if I were to just help 1 person it's categorized as "God's work" and it's the SAME God's work, big or small, in Their eyes it's the same. So that really hit me

Yes, uncle exactly what happen to me, not in the temple sense. But I know I am down for a different purpose rather than chasing for money, but because of my insecurity, I was trying other means to earn money and do it on my own. But that was drifting me away from my main purpose, said in a few messages to me that my journey will start in this house helping slowly thru the work of "Soul contract and sharing experience of the divine" But I am drifting away trying to build the bridge on my own, forgot about the golden light which they will do for me when the TIME IS RIGHT.

So it was a very big knock for me to realize this the hard way and in the process losing a lot of money. 

Listening to his experience in the other world while still connected and aware of ours, made me relate to several things that Tavayogi had told me in the past. For instance, at one juncture he told me that all our efforts will bring us only to the second step or gate or stage, the Svadishtana Chakra. We need the grace of the divine to hold our hands and lead us further until we reach Sahasrara, the seventh chakra. 

So when my friend was told that "That is how your life will be, filled with God's grace and everything will go on smoothly" and shown "an image of a bridge, and at the end of it, the bridge was broken and nothing could pass thru," and "then a golden light fills the broken part of the bridge and we are able to walk through and cross the bridge" that completes the understanding that we gained from Tavayogi's statement. We can never build a golden bridge however much we try. It is built by the divine. So too the journey beyond the second chakra has to be aided by the divine. I too had stagnated at this place. Agathiyar told me the energy was ponding there and it was not flowing beyond. 

Speaking about the bridge, having carried out puja and charity to our heart's content and to his satisfaction, Agathiyar brought down the shutters on both rituals and service. He told us it was enough. He told us that others will come by and carry on the tasks. It was very timely too for the Covid virus began to rear its ugly head just a couple of months later. Later he made me aware that all those efforts were towards working on gaining merits to bring a balance and offset negative karma that we had earned and brought along with us. Once both are balanced there is no necessity to carry on further for more merits gained than would necessitate another birth to gain the rewards for the good deeds we continue doing. Instead, he asked us to go within. Now this journey he says is such that we have to travel a narrow path and only one can go at a time. We understood that if prior to this we had gathered many to travel with us be it on a pilgrimage, doing puja and charity, now we have to travel alone. He warned us not to look back and wait up for others to catch up on us for our journey then shall be stalled. 

When he told me "I suddenly saw a "Time bar" as to how u would have on youtube, and I could see a hand taking out some parts of the timeline and replacing them, and I kept seeing this multiple times at different parts of the Time bar than I heard a voice, That is how God changes our future and destiny, just like a Jigsaw Puzzle, Interchangeable, ALL BY HIS GRACE", again I was brought back to Tavayogi's words of encouragement and solution to the problems of those who stood before him seeking a way out. He would tell them that their hardship was due to Vinai or Karma. If they were interested and wanted to know how to combat it, he would point out the worship of the Siddhas. The Siddhas are capable of editing each individual's timeline. 

Just as we understand from https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/video/discover/video-timeline.html, the video timeline is:

"The timeline is the area of a video editing application where you arrange your video clips and map out all the edits you’d like to apply. From start to finish, you’ll see all your video clips, audio clips, effects, and transitions laid out in chronological order as you work. You’ll be able to reorder, trim, and enhance your clips — all the basics of video editing. You can also play your project at any point in the timeline to see how your edits will look.

Edits on the timeline do not alter your source files and are just previews of how edits will appear. You can undo anything you’re not happy with. Trim down a clip, and then extend it back out to full length again without consequence. Once you’re happy with your edits and are ready to export your video, Premiere Pro will encode a whole new video file incorporating all the edits you added to the timeline.

“If you’re a video editor, the video timeline is your canvas for making your art,” says cinematographer Joshua Martin. “You’re taking the footage that you shot and crafting it to make something very compelling, whatever that might be — a YouTube video, a film, a trailer, a commercial. On the timeline, you’re in full control of the story.”

the Siddhas when they come into our lives shall manage it for us, making the necessary cuts in the timelines and replacing them with fresh episodes or scenes, favorable to the development of our soul henceforth. As my friend mentioned that he saw them mapping his life before his own eyes, they take charge and are in charge. If prior to arriving at the Siddha our past acts and karma determined our fate and destiny that we brought on ourselves, and that we traveled with this tourist map given to us that was a blueprint of our current journey in the much larger journey of the soul, the Siddhas rewrite the map and our journey, rewrite out fate and hence our destiny too. The blueprint of our life undergoes a tremendous overhaul adding another version to it, 2.0, 3.0 etc.

And finally when he told me that, "Our ups & downs are just like droplets of water which will pass through God's Throat, and go into God's Stomach and merge with the water and wave in the stomach. Even if we drown, we are only drowning in God's Stomach while Quenching HIS THIRST!" he reminds me of yet another statement of Tavayogi. He would turn to us and say that Agathiyar was there and to leave everything to him and move on never for a moment dwelling on the issue on hand. That was the amount of faith he had in his guru, 100% sure that his guru would take care of things. If only we had such faith in our guru too.