Friday 26 August 2022

TAKE UP THE WORSHIP OF THE SIDDHAS

One thing is for sure. You do not mess with the snake, be it in the physical form or the serpent that is dormant within us. As Sriinaath Raghavan wrote about his state after helping someone with their parikaram, 

Since the last few weeks, I was terribly ill with intense bone-breaking pain and high body temperature. No matter what medications I took, it didn't subside. I had to do a few pujas and homes for some people, which I completed despite the burning temperature and pain. It so happened that one such family had a severe Naga Dosha, which was making their lives miserable. Constant sickness, animosity between the living blood relatives, joblessness, and everything that spelled slow doom. They approached us for a remedy and we instantly saw that it was Naga Dosha behind it all, by the very obvious looks of it. We duly started a parihaara puja and homa for the Nagas, when in a few days, one of the family members of the client, had a vivid dream of a humongous multi-hooded Serpent, hissing angrily and wanting to inflict harm to the one dreaming. At that very moment of the strike, a small girl appeared from nowhere and started fondling the hissing Snake, offering it flowers and successfully calming it down. The Snake too suddenly started to shrink in size till it became too small to even notice. This surreal dream surely indicated the efficacy and success of the "kriya" undertaken. That was not the end when an accomplished Devi Sadhaka called me up one morning and said, "I saw in a dream some Snakes complain about you to the Divine Mother. They were saying why is he coming in between us and those who have harmed us in the past. Their Ancestors had burnt us all alive, young and old included and that's when our Queen placed a curse on their progeny, for killing innocent Snakes. The pain he was experiencing to date was just to make him realize the truth. Pray tell him not to intervene with anyone's Karma, as He will have to partake some handful of it himself."I was shocked to hear it because I hadn't told anything to anyone and that friend rarely calls unless there is some emergency,

Tavayogi too warned a seeker who on the onset asked to know about the Kundalini not to mess with it. Pandit Gopi Krishna has shared his vast firsthand experiences with this power source. 

One has to tread cautiously in doing Yoga asanas and pranayama. My brother ended up in pain learning from books though I was spared the pain when I picked it up from the books. A reader from Delhi messaged me asking if Tavayogi could cure him of the excruciating pain he had as a result of following numerous practices and a number of masters. None of his masters could help him. After 8 years I mail him to find out how he was. Sadly he was in the same state. A seeker who frequented AVM one day told me he had energy moving within him that disturbed him. I asked him to go back to his guru who had initiated the practice. He replied that his guru too had turned cuckoo roaming the streets now. PremKV too in his video says he landed in the hospital after learning certain practices from the Yoga manual "Jeeva Brahma Aikya Vedanta Rahasyam." I had my fair share of pain that obstructed my mobility to a certain extent which I had to bear for some 3 years. There was a time when I spontaneously twisted my torso as would a snake move writhing in pain. But I was lucky as I had Agathiyar by my side. Agathiyar later tells me the pain itself was bliss. He explained what had taken place in me and gave me some herbal remedies to consume after I had exhausted all other means of relief. I was finally relieved of the pain as the physiotherapist asked me to carry out the exercise before her that she had shown me earlier. When the pain reappeared again many years later, Lord Muruga explained the process of healing by having the Nadi reader read and a devotee uses peacock feathers to fan my body to the accompaniment of the Arutperunjothi mantra that energize the glass of water that I took later. I was healed. This reminds me of my younger days when I frequented a Chinese home where the head of the house would go into a trance-like state and hit himself with the back of a sword and later burn a yellow strip of rice paper on which he would write out Chinese characters and burn it, collecting the ashes in a glass of water. I would be asked to drink it. It also reminds me of the numerous times we went to a local mosque and have the imam recite the holy verses and tie a string around our wrists. We would head for the Buddhist temple to ask to be healed too. The monks would chant certain verses and tie a string on our wrists too. 

Tavayogi taught us to worship the Siddhas through the recitation of the names and offering flower petals at their feet. Later he had us conduct the Homam too. If the mention of the names of the Siddhas made them turn around and look at us and caught their attention, the rituals formed a bridge between both worlds. Soon they come to stay put in our home. As we leave Sariyai and Kriyai to embark on a new journey of Yogam, they stay at our side to take care that we do not endanger ourselves in the process. During the days I practiced the yoga asanas and pranayama learning from books, I did not see its results because I had karma stand between me and reaping its benefits. This was disclosed by Agathiyar in the Nadi. This is the reason worship of the Siddhas is pertinent and compulsory before we engage in Yoga. Besides helping us with our karma they stand by us and come to our needs if difficulties arise in our practice. 

I share the memoirs of Jnana Jothiamma that bring us the true picture of how the Siddhas came to her aid. Returning after a brief visit to my home Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM), Agathiyar commanded Jnana Jyothiamma to go into solitude, refrain from seeing people, and stop all forms of communication through all media. She stopped coming on Skype but continued mailing me on her progress and transformation. He provided for her secure accommodation through a samaritan who gave her a place to stay in one of the units that the housing developer had built in Chennai. 

Dear Shan, My journey and connex with you and Agathiyan is truly Amazing. Everything seems to me like a Dream Floating by...Kallar was Agathiyan's CALL ...Nattatreshwar Temple was Murugan's CALL...Vadallur was Valallar's CALL Thiruvanamalai was SHIVA'S CALL...(Also Vallalar). The Direct Experiences I had with the 'DIVINE." in all these places...Was on another plane...I could confirm this after my last visit to your place and the happening there...To Quote Mahi..."I think that room (Pooja room) was another Portal for those two hours OR Agathiyan must have erected Screens ...SO VERY TRUE...

While in isolation and with her health deteriorating further Jnana Jyothiamma is visited by Siddhas. On October 8, 2014, she writes to inform me of someone coming over to hand her some medicine to heal her ailing body.

One of the priests of Dhandhyuthpani Temple...Palani will be at my home tomorrow by 6 am and he is getting me the medicine etc for consumption etc, that has been asked of him to deliver to me. He knows the entire history of the Temple, how Bhogar built it etc. This info was passed on to him by Bhogar, who also communicates to him,...like how dad communicates with me..thro Dhynam. He does Abhishekam for Murugan and Maragalingam everyday. I'll try and make him say a word or two to you...maybe around...3 pm my time...as he will be leaving for Jaipur by 5 pm by train, as he has instructions to hand over a Vigraham to another devotee in Jaipur.

Agathiyan told me that since Murugan's energy is inside me...

"A PRALAYAM IS BRING CREATED INSIDE YOU AND, THAT THE INTENSITY IS TOO HEAVY FOR YOU TO WITHSTAND, HENCE ALL THESE MEDICINES WE HAVE TO GIVE IT TO YOU."

He further advised me to call the Siddha doc who is currently treating me and tell him to get me Kumari Leghyam immediately and take that also for 3 mandalas.......to balance the heat and fire energy. Kumari is an organic Aloe Vera Extract,...I called up the doc, and told him what dad said and by the last evening, he had sent the freshly prepared Leghyam and asked me who recommended this. I told him it is Agathiyan's suggestion.

..long periods of total Mounan...In Silence, Not only can I see....but also hear...THEM...If anyone sees this title, they'll think, I have gone insane, with my Brain screwed up royally...or I am Perverted. The truth is ....it is neither of the above-mentioned three adjectives...I have not gone mad. yet ...till this very moment... . By Pleasure, I meant...the Pleasure of knowing that all these Pains (physical ) are gonna cease and end ONE DAY.....and never gonna come back...By pain, I meant.....the Excruciating Pain. I Experience ..sometimes in my CNS..( central nervous system...hip upwards), and sometimes PNS (Peripheral Nervous System....hip downwards,). When the former activates itself, giving me torment, the latter subsides and vice versa. By Blow Hot.....I meant, there is a constant burning Inferno within. You won't believe it if I tell you, that I feel I am running a very high temperature. My dresses get warm. My bedsheets get warm...But actually ..no fever at all...except very high temperature...like a burning brick kiln...By Bow Cold...I meant...the weather..the climate is very chill and very windy with intermittent heavy rains. I am wearing the heavy jacket cum sweater that we wear in the freezing winters of MN...In the USA..where the temperatures drop down to -32 *.Even then inside our home, I used to move around in shorts and sleeveless tees...as it is internally heated. Just a peep outside without Adequate and heavy woolen clothing will burst your nerves and your nose will start bleeding...Now here in Chennai cold...which is nothing, I am here fully stuffed up. The reason being, the heat ...the fire inside will burn up all the fats, which are highly essential during the cold season to keep one warm inside.

Secondly, the bone marrow and the lubricants get evaporated, due to the excessive heat...And here I am..battling both the external cold and the Internal heat...Sean Connery (First James Bond) would toss on his grave if only he knew that there is a person, using his movie title.." blow hot, blow cold"...in a different aspect...

I remember, we three (hubby, son, and myself), used to crack a lot of jokes on this name and laugh out...

Today all alone, as a human, me experiencing the real meaning... Well tell me now..how more Joyous can one's life's journey be......But for Agathiyan.......

I couldn't move an inch today...I cried to dad. When the pain becomes very intense, I started to cry...Immediately I get a very strong smell of Navapashanam...I know Bhogar has come and is there...My mind calmed immediately and the pain subsided a lot..... I know the smell of that medicine, as I am taking it... Imagine if I did not have all these medicines.....omg...

There is a Christmas Carol, about three wise men, who follow the star and go to meet the baby Jesus with Gifts. It goes thus...We, three kings of Orient, are, Bearing gifts we traverse afar, Fields and fountain, moors and Mountains, Following yonder Star... Oh! Oh !..Star of wonder, star of light, Star with royal beauties bright. Westward leading, still proceeding, Guide us to the Perfect 'LIGHT"

When all these memories come to me now...I start to cry...as for me as a human, at this stage in life, have experienced all that they were singing and I was singing too, throughout my school days...

I saw the 'STAR." I saw the LIGHT"...I was singing about OUR FATHER ALL THESE YEARS...

He heard me for six births and came to me now to give me total Salvation... A "LONE RANGER"...once upon a time. Now no more a Lone Ranger...Holding on to the hand of the 'LIGHT "., I am Treading on "The Path Of Salvation. hoping to reach the DESTINATION SOON...

The wise men had Gold, Silver, and Myrrh (A medicinal perfume) ..to give as gifts to Baby Jesus, THE KING. But my gift to the Supreme King ..is my Athman. Even that HE had cleansed it and purified it...

He is the Donor and I was the Recipient...At the end of my Journey, when I meet the Almighty...

THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS...TAKES BACK WHAT HE GAVE...THE DONOR BECOMES THE RECIPIENT. THUS THE DONOR AND THE RECIPIENT BECOMES ONE'" ( A similar thing you used to tell me about a guru Shisyan Relationship and I used to make you repeat it. Even when all of you came to see Ram and me off from Kallar ..the very first day you reached Kallar....from the foothills, just before we left. I requested you to say that sentence. You said just a line and told me that you are unable to continue further )...Do you remember this incident?

Pleasant memories..which we will carry with us and cherish ..till the end... I wish during the last hours of my life on this Earth, we all meet and read all silly mad things that all I had written and you safely preserved it...Shan, you are VISHNU. (The Preserver).....and have a HEARTY LAUGH ABOUT THE WHOLE THING...

"Could Auld acquaintance be forgotten and never brought to mind...... etc...was my school's farewell song on.....last day at school. Everyone will cry ... If you check up on this song...Auld Lang Syne (old times sake).....you may get it...It is a Scottish song and I did a major part of my schooling in a Scottish Mission School...

Shan...I feel this Jenam is over for me. That 8 hrs of Pooja (At Nattatreshwar Temple.....12-7 pm.....is over once and for all. Never to come back...All I asked Agathiyan in February 2012...was to give me a chance to do a small Pooja at your place. HE GAVE ME THE ULTIMATE ...THE ULTIMATE POOJA, ONE CAN EVER THINK OF...WHEN ALL THE 18 SIDDHAS, AGATHIYAN MURUGAN, DEVIS. (what a sweet mother. So many memories I have of proximity with her,)..,AND LORD NATARAJA......THE "UNIVERSAL CREATOR ALSO CAME, BLESSED US ...AND GAVE HIS DARSHAN...You were all there with me...at that moment...DUNNO WHAT TO CONTINUE............................ AGATHIYAN MADE ME COMPLETE...