Monday 12 June 2023

GRACE

Last evening a couple of Evangelists, a senior woman, and her junior, dropped by my home asking for my daughter whom they had met several days ago. My daughter was out then. I told them I had a church going in my home too and invited them in to meet my "God" when they began to preach to me. But they did not want to enter. I asked them what were they afraid of. I told them God was one but took on different forms. Furthermore, I told them God was the breath. When the breath stops, we die. God is only alive as long as we are alive. Hence, God lives in us. They left, I believe not quite comprehending what I said, thinking that that was what I believed. 

This blog is not meant to preach and convert anyone. It is solely my journey and those of others whom I have met on the journey, a path shown by the Siddhas. There are many means and ways to reach the summit. This is only one of many that the Siddhas have traveled on and a sure and proven means to arrive there. What they practiced and learned is being passed on to candidates and seekers who they deem as having the potential, and discipline to persevere. Those who have started to walk the journey with the Siddhas are invited to learn more. I, too, am learning many a thing from these posts. 

What one needs on this path is faith in the Guru's words. Telling my granddaughter that I had to return home to AVM last evening to carry out the daily libation to Agathiyar's statue that was commanded of me, she asks me why I needed to bathe him daily. I replied that I do not know, but that I carried out everything that was tasked to me. She followed my wife and me back too.


Diligence and faith in the guru have brought me where I am today. The Siddhas have showered their grace on me and my family and all those whom we knew too. Their grace indeed does wonders.