Friday 30 June 2023

SIDDHA HEARTBEAT

Just as Stan Lee of Marvel comics says, "I don't want to sound like I'm the most moral guy in the world, but I always felt that there were some issues that ought to be addressed", hence the reason for writing the past few posts. I am devastated at seeing so many turn up at my door or whom I meet with issues that crop up with their spiritual practices. People in their eagerness to walk the spiritual path end up harming themselves without a genuine and true master or without proper supervision and monitoring by the gurus. As I sympathize with them, I cannot but regard myself lucky to have met both Supramania Swami and Tavayogi and of course Agathiyar without going in circles. I was led straight to Agathiyar and his Nadi through which I was given remedies to carry out to settle my past scores or karma, and pointed to the worship of the Siddhas, learned about my gurus, and learned rituals and practices, and learned the reasons for things to happen and take shape, and given remedies in the form of Siddha medicines, tutored and guided further besides the few rare moments of tutelage from my masters. 

There were many a times I felt sorry for Agathiyar too for he is trying so hard to save us and bring us back on track. How do we then please him or rather return the gratitude? I guess by listening to him. I for one listen and execute his commands and wishes though there were a few instances when I spoke my mind and reasoned with him, and he dropped them. He did not pursue on those matters. 

How I wish others can be guided by the Siddhas as we have been. What then is the stumbling block for others not to reach out to the Siddhas? How can I help others reach out to the Siddhas too? I guess one of the ways is through this blog hence the reason Agathiyar wants me to continue to write. He wants me to share my experiences and learning with readers. He gives me the subject and the words too. I just key them in. I guess he is speaking his mind through these pages.