Thursday 12 October 2023

THE ONGOING TRANSFORMATION

During one of the many visits Tavayogi made to Malaysia beginning in 2004, I asked him to see him turn to Jothi or Light as many including Ramalinga Adigal and Jeganathar are said to have achieved. The Siddhas are all said to be in this state too. But Tavayogi told me that he had missed the boat as he was reported to be 69 when I met him for the first time in 2005. Three things are deemed to be necessary before one can attain this state. One has to do it before he reaches 60 according to Tavayogi and 58 according to Agathiyar. Next is that one has to start being a vegetarian early as the longer we wait the more trash, toxins and impurities we have to discard from our bodies. This can be rather painful and intolerable. One finally needs the grace of Arutperunjothi to come within and enter him and bring on the transformations required turning the gross body into finer and subtle bodies namely from the Asudha Degam or impure to the pure Suddha Degam and later filling it with Prana and the Prapanjam lifting it to that of the Pranava Degam and with the arrival of the divine within lifting one from the crowd that needs to experience life, to attain the Gnana Degam that simply knows without the need to experience as before, and finally acquiring the Jothi Degam, attaining and returning to the state of light or Jothi from whence we all came from. 

So when Jnana Jothiamma had a calling to go to Tavayogi's Kallar ashram in 2011, where Agathiyar initiated her through Tavayogi, and Agathiyar himself guided her through numerous Nadi readings that were to follow till her last days, I was overjoyed that here was someone whom I could look up to as a role model in attaining the state of Jothi. Agathiyar had her go on pilgrimages to acquaint herself with nature and the abodes of the Siddhas. They showed her numerous miracles and used her to propagate the faith and belief in all those whom she came in contact with. Soon he had her stay indoors having her stay away from people and social media. Only the Nadi reader, her driver, maid, house owner, and I were privileged to remain in contact back then. She shared her transformation and changes taking place within and in her body with me until the last few days before she passed away. She had to go through much pain. For instance, she would vomit some 32 times, purging her body of all the years of meat intake that she took so that her very cells could be purified and transformed to light. Her skin would have to shed some seven layers too. Siddhas would appear as common folk and knock on her door handing our herbal preparations and Siddha medicines to hasten the process, strengthen, and rejuvenate. But unfortunately for us, she requested that Agathiyar take her away with him and Agathiyar had to comply with the soul's wish. She passed away at a government hospital in Chennai on 4 April 2017. We missed seeing the action and she turn into Jothi.

After calling me to his path through a Nadi reading in 2002, Agathiyar brought Tavayogi to our shores in 2005 and had me initiated into the path officially. After 10 years of home worship with my family, Agathiyar led many youths to our private home puja hence opening the doors of my home that became Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM) to the public. He introduced us to doing charity besides the regular puja. He then came to us speaking through devotees instead of the Nadi revelations all those years. He had us observe the breath and reach for the Prapanjam. He gave us short samples and instances of bliss that came with his arrival as vibrations in all our activities. After another 10 years, he closed the door to AVM and had me go within. He has now asked that I observe a day of Mounam or silence, once a week on Thursdays, for a start. Seeing him at his abodes and temples as granite statues and paintings and later in the bronze statue that he commissioned and placed at my home that became his home Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM), seeing him in the rituals and later in the hungry and poor whom we fed, today leaving for another home of a devotee, he stands as the Prapanjam that is felt as a strong vibration in his room. But it was a long journey before we arrived to savor or feel or become aware of these energies and vibrations. 

I had no inkling that it had arisen in me as early as 2007 after putting into practice the Vaasi and Asana practices given by Tavayogi earlier that year. Agathiyar casually mentioned that they were amazed to see it rise in me in my Nadi reading on 13.10.2007.

உண்டாகும் குண்டலினி சக்தி உனக்கு உயர்வதைக் கண்டு நாங்கள் வியந்தோம் அப்பா. 

After picking up Yoga from Tavayogi officially, Patanjali came on 18.5.2008 in the Nadi reading. He said: "The many practices taught and shown and put into practice shall bring on excessive heat within he said. ஒப்பிலா உடல் சூடும் தியானத்தால் உனக்குச் சோர்வு வந்திடும் இக்கணம் தன்னில். 

Hence there was the need to take sattvic food that cools the body." தான் நீயும் குளிர்ச்சி தரும் பண்டம் தவறாது ஏற்றிட வேண்டும் அப்பா. 

He lists what to do. நிலைத்துத் தான் அங்கத் திடம் ஓங்கச் சிறப்பாக வாரம் ஓர் நாள் மட்டும் செயற்கை உணவு மட்டும் ஏற்கா. மட்டிலா செய், கரி, குரு நாள் தன்னில் மகத்தான மருத்துவத்தின் உணவும் ஏற்பாய் கட்டளைதான் உப்பு, புலி, காரம், இனிப்பும் கண்டிப்பாய் ஆகாது ஏற்க வேண்டாம். 

This is the second instance the Kundalini is mentioned. He says that the colors of the aura will accentuate further as a result of the awakening. பதஞ்சலியின் யோக சூட்சம இதுதான் மைந்தா. வளமிருக்கும் வர்ணமும், ஆதாரமும் சித்தி கொண்டதோர் குண்டலினி ஓங்கும் பாரு. 

But I never saw any internal changes or differences in myself. Neither did others around me notice or point it out.

30.9.2008 Agathiyar surprised me by saying that the light from the third eye had emerged in me. நேர்மையான தவத்தாலே நெற்றிக் கண் ஒளியும், ஒளி அதுவும் உனக்குமே வெளிப்பட்டது இப்போ. 

I did not notice anything extraordinary or any difference in me though.

8.12.2008 Agathiyar throws in another surprise saying that due to my Vaasi practice or Pranayama, the Suzhimunai and the crown at the top of my head had opened. வாசி பயிற்சியாலே சுழி திறந்து உச்சியும் திறக்கக் கண்டாய். 

He assures me that he shall draw all the seven veils aside and have me see the Jothi. ஏழுதிரை தன்னை நீக்கி வழுவாது சோதிதனை கான வைப்போம். 

He said that he shall pave the way to reach the state of fulfillment and completeness that comes with the state of Soruba Nilai. வையகத்தில் பூர்த்தி நிலை அடையச் செய்வோம். சொரூப நிலை யாவும் பெற வழியும் செய்வோம். 

No, I did not sense any sensation on the top of my head. 

27.8.2009 he gives further practice known as Tava Sukmam. வெற்றி நிலை மிகுந்து காணத் தவ சூச்சமம் தான் விவரிப்பேன். He spelled out the practice. இரு மண்டலம் செய்வாய் நன்றாய். பக்குவமாய் பயிற்சியும் செய்து  வரப் பலப்படும் ஞான நிலை பலவாறாக. பலவாறு தெளிவு திடம், சிந்தை கீர்த்தி, பிரபஞ்சம் வசிய நிலை திண்ணம். 

Agathiyar mentions that they were sharing the practices that the Siddhas did. உலகினிலே நாங்கள் செய்த பயிற்சிதான் உவந்து சொன்னோம் உனக்குமே சூச்சம். 

26.12.2009 Agathiyar tells me that Gnanam has dawned on me. Again he says that the crown of my head has opened. He says that the third eye shall shine. ஞானத்தின் திறவுகோல் திறந்த பிள்ளை. உச்சியும்  திறந்த பிள்ளை. முக்கண்ணும் பிரகாசிக்கும். 

He says that he wanted to gift me treasures and adds that Tavayogi shall grant me the rest. தர வேண்டும் போக்கிடங்கள் என்று நினைத்தோம். தவறாது யோகி வழி உனக்குக் கிட்டும். 

I could not comprehend what he was implying. 

12.7.2010 he says I saw Sadashiva. தரணியிலே சதா சிவதை கண்டவன் நீ. 

Believe me, I sincerely did not know, sense, or understand what was been said or taking place. Searching the net I came to know that it was the highest manifestation of Shiva. 

The changes became obvious though only much later as I pursued on the road. Agathiyar in the Nadi reading on 9.8.2010 says the heat of my tapas was at its height. உண்டான ஞான கனல் மிகுந்த காலம் உயர்வான காலம் அப்பா இது. 

I saw it affect my mobility practically crippling me. An excruciating pain struck my lower back and crippled me momentarily while taking the morning shower. After the doctors gave me a clean bill of health I consulted the Nadi. Agathiyar on 17.10.2010 gives me the good news and consoles me on the bad too. What is generally achieved through Hatha yoga is now possible through Tapas and Puja he said. But he pointed out that my health was declining. He asked to see a physician who could bring it back to its former state. With His grace, I shall recover well he added. 

அடையோகம் தன்னில் கிட்டும் சித்தி அவையனைத்தும் தவமொடு வழிபாட்டில் பெறுவாய். ஆனதொரு ஆரோக்கியம் மட்டும் சோடை. ஒளடதமும் பிடகனை அறிந்து ஏற்க்கவே மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்றம் கிட்டும். என் அருளால் பூரணமாய் பரிசுத்தம் காண்பாய். 

On 16.1.2011 Agathiyar who continued to monitor my situation assured me that all shall be fine. He asked me to continue taking the prescription for another half a mandalam. 

வாகடன்கள் தேகத்திற்கு மட்டும் வளத்துடனே அரை மண்டலாம் எடுத்துக் கொள்ள தேகமத்தில் குறை வாரா. 

On 9.8.2011 he acknowledged the blissful state I was in. The graceful light of Arutjothi had increased in its immensity he said. 

ஆனந்த நிலை இப்போ அடைந்திருக்கிறாய். அருள் ஜோதி நிலை பெருகி உள்ளத்தப்பா. 

By taking the Siddha path, that reaches Siddhantam one gains higher states, he added. விளம்பலாம் சித்தாந்தம் மார்க்கம் தொட்டு சுத்தமுடன் சித்தர் வழி சமயம்பற்றி வின்னமில்லா நிலை பலதும் அடைந்துவிட்டாய். 

On 26.11. 2011. Agathiyar revealed that the Muladhara chakra had gained intense heat hence shutting my systems down. To add to it my three dosas were off balance or rather not in the ratio that sustains good health. He classified my agony as Paareesa Peedai or உடலின் ஒரு பக்கம் that was external and "superficial, existing or occurring at or on the surface and  appearing to be true or real only until examined more closely." தரணிதன்னில் எங்கள் வழி மார்க்கத்தில் தப்பாது பூசையும் தவமும் செய்து தான் உயர்வு அடைந்திட்ட பாலகன் உனக்குத் தரணியே உயிர் பிணி ஏது சொல்வோம் உடல் பிணி ஏதுதான் அச்சம்கொள்ள. பாரிச பீடைகளும் வந்து நிற்கும். உற்றதொரு மூலாதார சக்கரமும் உயர் விதமாய் உட்டனங்கள் அடைந்ததனாலே உரைக்க வரும் சோர்வும் தேகம் தன்னில். 

He gave me the solution in the form of several Siddha herbs and prayers. He asked that I stop all forms of tapas and yoga practices for the time being and that I carry out the Sun salutation and worship Lord Murugan to bring relief. உரைக்கலாம் முக்கூற்று திருப்பும் இப்போ முறையாகச் சம நிலையில் இல்லாதிருக்க சோதனைகள் வந்து நிற்க்கும் அச்சம் மிதந்து. சிறப்பு தரும் வாகடமும் செப்பலாம். செப்பலாம் தவம் தன்னை நிறுத்திவைக்க.  சிறப்பு இருக்கு வழிபாடும் முறையே மாறாது சூரிய வழிபாடும் செய்ய வழிபாடும் வேலவர்க்கும் முறையே செய்யப் பங்கம் ஏதும் வந்திடாது கலக்கம் கொள்ளா. 

On 15. 2. 2013 Agathiyar reiterated that my crown was open and I had gained Mukthi. He asks to stop the search. He shall come for me, he said. உச்சி திறந்த மைந்தன் நீ அறிவாய் இன்றோ. சுழி திறந்து முக்தி கண்டாய். தேடிய நாடிய காலமெல்லாம் போதும். தேடி வந்து அருள் செய்வோம் இனித்தான் உனக்கு. 

21.9.2014 Agathiyar speaks about the chakras functioning perfectly. The Suzhimunai was opened he repeated again. ஆதாரம் முறையாய் விளங்கி நிற்கும். முனை திறந்து இருக்கிறாய் இப்போ. 

He asked that I write about the Siddha Marga. He shall induce me to write he said. தக்கதொரு எழுதிடுவாய் சித்த மார்க்கம் பற்றி. எழுத வைப்போம் சிந்தையிலே கலந்து நாங்கள். 

28.3.2015 Agathiyar tells me I had gained his Jothi and had opened the crown chakra. நீ உலகில் என் ஜோதியைப் பெற்று விட்டாய். திறந்தோமே உட்சியும் உனக்கும் மைந்தா. 

He thanks me for bringing others into the path through my writings. உண்மையான மார்க்கத்தை உலகிற்கு ஓதி உயர் நிலையைப் பலர் அடைய வைத்தவன். 

He says my home that was his Vanam has transited into Gnanakottam. Those arriving at my home shall attain the state of Gnanam he adds. He shall grant his grace here. They shall receive his Arul, Tavam and Aasi. He says again that he has opened the crown in me. இல்லமதும் ஞான கோட்டமாகி இறை ஞான நிலை அடைவார் வருவோர் எல்லாம். அருள் புரிந்தோம் ஞான கோட்டம் தன்னில். அருள் தவம் ஆசி பெற வழிவகுத்தோம். 

On 28.8.2015 he says my writings have reached many. கருணையுடன் கருத்துகளை உலகிற்குப் பரப்பிக் கருணையான நிலை தன்னை பலர் அடையச் செய்தாய். 

He sees the changes that have taken place within me. His jothi has expanded in me he adds. Hence the reason for the changes in my body including the opening of Suzhimunai. தேகத்தில் மாற்றங்கள் பெற்று இருக்காய். அகத்துக்குள் அகத்தின் ஜோதி பெருகி தேகத்தில் பல மாற்றம் பல சக்தி கிட்டி முனை திரண்டு இருப்பாயே. 

On 18.11. 2017 Agathiyar in the Nadi says I was instrumental in some way towards the change others went through. He wants me to maintain a low profile and remain out of the limelight. அருள் நிலைகள் பெற்றிருக்கின்றார் பல மாந்தரும். மாற்றங்கள் பலர் அடையக் காரணமாய் இருந்தாய். குவலயத்தில் ஒன்றுமே தெரியாதவன் போல் அமர்ந்திருப்பாய். 

The pain came back in the same intensity as originally when I sneezed as I was crossing a street. On 7.10.2018 Agathiyar in the Nadi said that my breath was "twisted" and "crippled". It happened in my sleep, he added. உனக்குத்தான் நித்திரை தவ வாசி காலம் வாசியும் சீர் பிசகி முடங்கித் தான் இருக்கு. 

On 8.10.2018 Lord Murugan in the Nadi praises me for keeping a low profile yet spreading the wisdom of Agathiyar. இந்தத் தேசத்தில் சத்தமின்றி அகத்தியரைப் பலருக்கு நீ காட்டினாய் அப்பா. உன் தொண்டை மெச்சுகின்றேன். 

He brings me the bad news though. He tells me my body is crumbling. My spine and hips are currently tense. The gel at these joints has dried up. This is the reason for the acute pain I was having. With some treatment done earlier, a quarter of the issue was overcome. நின் தேகம் தளருகிறது அப்பா. தேகத்திற்கு முதுமை அது வந்துவிட்டாலும் தெளிந்த ஒரு ஆத்மவுள் இருப்பது யானே. இந்தக் காலம் உன்னுடைய முதுகு எலும்பும் இடுப்பும் தானே ஒரு வித இறுக்கமாய் இருக்குதப்பா. அப்பா அங்கே இருக்கின்ற தைலம் தானே தைலமது உலர்ந்து  போச்சு. இதுதான் உண்மை ஆதலால் சேரும் எலும்பு சந்திப்பெல்லாம் அறிவித்தால் ஒருவித இறுக்கம் அச்சு. ஆச்சப்பா மின்னல் போன்ற வலி தோன்றும். அங்கே அப்போது துடி துடித்து நிற்பான் மைந்தன். மைந்தனுக்கு மருத்துவம் சில செய்ததாலே மாற்றங்கள் கால் பங்கு குணமாகக் கண்டேன். 

He tells me why I had to go through the suffering. It was to have me sit in one place and do tapas. But neither he nor Agathiyar abandoned me. They have come to heal me through a devotee and a Nadi reading simultaneously. சாற்றநல்  இது எதற்கென்று கேள். அகத்தில் நீ அமர்ந்து தவம் தியானம் செய்ய. தெளிவிக்க அகத்தியரும் புறப்பட்டு விட்டார். திறம்படவே நீ நடமாட வேண்டும் அப்பா. தீர்க்கமாய் அதற்குத் தான் நூல் உரைக்க வந்தேன். ஆறுமுகன் சொல்லுகின்றேன் ஷண்முகத்திற்குக் கூறுகின்றேன் உன்னால் எழுந்து நடமாட முடியும். குமரனும் இன்று இரவே அற்புதம் செய்வேன். 

On a different note, he says that Agathiyar Vanam can take on a new name Agathiyar Tapovanam. மெள்ள அகத்தியர் வனம் அகத்தியர் தபோவனம் ஆகும். தவம் செய்யும் வனம் அப்பா தபோவனம் ஆகும். 

9.10.2018 The next day Lord Murugan comes in a Nadi reading for another devotee and explains how he healed me the night before. "I did treat him yesterday. I have removed his pain. I came as his Jeeva and as the Jeeva Nool or Nadi and treated him. I spoke (through the Nadi) and came (through the devotee) at the same time. I removed his pain by stroking his body with the peacock feathers. He shall gain by sitting in meditation." செய்தித்தேன் மருத்துவம் யான் கூட நேற்று. மெய்யாக அவன் வலியைப் போக்கினேன். ஜீவ நூலாய் ஜீவனாய் இறங்கி பங்காக அவன் உடலைச் சார்ந்திருந்தது அவனுக்குச் சிகிச்சை செய்தோம். ஆறுமுகன் பேசினேன் இறங்கினேன் ஒரு கணத்தில். நன்றாய் மயில் இராகு கொண்டு சண்முகத்தின் தேகத்தை தடவிய அவன் வலியைப் போக்கினேன். மைந்தனவன் தியான வழி சிந்தைகொள்ள அவன் தனக்கு சக்தி பெருகும். 

Agathiyar had me stop all external activities and go within in September of 2019. He brought an end to the puja held at my home Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM) and the charity programs we carried out under our charity arm Amudha Surabhi (AS). This was followed by the pandemic that forced us indoors in 2020. 

The changes turned out to be pretty obvious in the days to come. Having me sleep in his puja room, I got up to go to the loo in the middle of the night. I fell down on the fall upon getting up. I picked myself up and walked into the living room where I collapsed again. I picked myself up and walked the flight of stairs and collapsed on the landing just outside the bathroom. While I was slithering in pain, I was laughing away too as it was blissful as Agathiyar pointed out. On 5.9. 2019 Agathiyar came to reveal the reason I fell and lay in front of my bathroom door, crawling or slithering in pain like a snake. 

The three Malas or impurities were rid he said. He mentioned further that the third eye and the crown had opened, and I was partaking in the ambrosia within. மும்மலங்கள் அற்றதொரு தேகம் என்பதாலே, முக்கணும் முறை திறந்து உட்சியும் திறந்து, குண்டலினி உயர்ந்து தான் கனல் எழும்பி, அமிர்தத்தை இடை விடாது உண்டு கொண்டு இருக்கிறாய். 

Describing the slithering as a sign of Kundalini moving, Agathiyar said the Kundalini had arisen and had churned up the heat and fire within. He acknowledged that it was the bliss of bliss. குண்டலினி சக்தி எல்லாம் எழும்புவது எல்லாம் குவளையத்தில் பாம்பின் போன்று நெளிய நேரும். ஆனால் ஆனந்தம் ஆனந்தம் அதுதான் என்போம்.

All these were beyond my comprehension and understanding. 

Ramalinga Adigal came on 29.11.2019 and hugged those gathered, inviting us to invite the light within. "Arutperunjothi has taken possession of you. Open up your Atma. Open up your heart to receive him. The Jothi shall come within and embed in you. We are slaves to this Jothi. I am a slave too." அருட்பெருஞ்சோதி ... வாரும் ஐயா …  அருட்பெருஞ்சோதி ஆட்கொண்டானப்ப ... மற்றவர்களும் வாரும் ... உங்களையும் ஆட்கொண்டானப்ப … உங்கள் ஆத்மவை திறந்து வையுங்கள் ... உங்கள் இதயத்தைத் திறந்து வையுங்கள்... ஜோதியினை உன்னுள் பதிந்தது. ஜோதியினை நீ இணைந்து விடு.  ஜோதியினை பிரகாசிக்கச்செய். ஆழ்ந்து போ. அனைவரும் ஜோதிக்கு அடிமை. அடியேனும் அடிமை. 

On 24.12.2019 Agathiyar in this final Nadi reading for me reveals what Gnanam is. The art of transforming the Asudha Degam into a Sudha Degam and later into the Pranava Degam and finally into the Oli Degam is indeed Gnanam. Gnanam then is in knowing this art and making the transformation happen. அசுத்த தேகம் சுத்த தேகமாகி பிரணவ தேகமாகி ஒளி தேகமாகும் வித்தையே ஞானம். 

For this to take place observe the breath he says. I needed to know the Tattvas too he adds.அதற்குத் தியானத்தில் வாசியைக் கவனி. உடல் குறு தத்துவங்களை அறிய வேண்டும். 

On 30.1. 2020 Agathiyar said I had stagnated in worldly affairs. He continued, "You cannot possibly break the shackle alone. Hence follow the practices that I am to give you." He told me that I shall come to know what is right and what went wrong. Both shall be lessons I learn. Whatever is initiated immediately and promptly shall bring on success. He says, "All this while you saw to your needs in this world. Now you shall undertake an internal journey. This will reveal your purpose in taking birth. I shall relate what needs to be done to realize your purpose in coming here." நீ உலக வாழ்க்கையில் நீர்தேங்கிறாய். இவ்கடிவாளத்தால் உம்மால் மீண்டு வர இயலாது. ஆகையால் யாம் சொல்லும் வழிமுறைகளைச் செய்து வா. நீ செய்தவையில் எது சரி தவறு என்று நீ கண்டறிவாய். அனைத்தும் உனக்குப் பாடம். குறித்த காலத்தில் நீ செய்த அனைத்தும் உமக்கு நன்மை தந்தது. இது நாள்வரை நீ கடந்து வந்தது இவ்வுலக வாழ்க்கையின் பயணம். இனி நீ கடக்க போவது உமது உள்பயணம். அதாவது நீ பிறந்ததின் நோக்கம் அறிவதற்கு நீ செய்யக்கூடிய வழிமுறைகள் யாம் கூற இருக்கிறோம். இதன் மூலம் உமது பிறவி பலனை அதன் நோக்கம் நீ அறிவாய். 

He surprised me by asking me to restart the Vaasi practice learned from Tavayogi that he had asked to discontinue at the peak of my back pain in 2010, telling me that it was the right time to begin as the breath was in Manipuraka, which I mistook and misunderstood that the energy had stagnated and ponded at the Svadhishthana as it was the nature of the water element. Manipuraka shall open completely. இத்தருணம் மான் மூச்சு குளத்தில் இருக்கிறது. அவை திறக்கும் தருணம் வந்தது. இப்பொழுதுதான் நீ உமது பயிற்சியினை தொடங்க வேண்டும். இந்நிலையில் அச்சக்கரம் முற்றும் திறந்து விடும். 

He said further, "Reduce your involvement in outside activities. Sit before me and meditate. During this moment carry out the cleansing breath as taught by your guru. Just the important ones. You shall sense a coolness within. Remain silent in these moments. Focus on your breath. Your breath shall touch the Suzhimunai and swirl. Travel along your seven chakras. That journey shall awaken your chakras. After traversing these chakras when it touches the seventh you shall know your purpose here. This is the right time to start this practice." வெளி உலக பயணம் சற்று குறைத்துக் கொள். தினமும் காலையில் குளித்து வெறும் வேஷ்டி அணிந்து என் முன் அமர்ந்து தியானம் செய்து வா. தியான முறையின் பொது உமது குரு கூறிய சுவாச சுத்திகரிப்பு பயிற்சியினை செய்து வா. அனைத்தும் வேண்டாம். மூல பயிற்சி மட்டும் போதும். அதை நீ செய்து வர உனக்குள் ஒரு தனி குளிர்ச்சி ஏற்படும். அந்நிலையில் நீ அமைதி கோல். உனது மூச்சில் கவனம் கோல். உமது மூச்சு உமது சுழிமுனை தோட்டு சூழும். உமது ஏழு சக்கரங்களில் பயணம் செய். அப்பயணம் உமது சக்கரங்கள் ஒவ்வொன்றாய் பூர்த்தி செய்யும். மூலாதாரம், ஸ்வாதிஷ்டானம், மணிபூரகம், அனாகதம், விசுத்தி, ஆக்கினையென ஏழாவது சக்கரம் தொடும் நிலையில் நீ உனது பிறவிக்கான பலனை அறிவாய். 

Tavayogi had told me back then that he knew his purpose in the hours of meditation though Agathiyar had guided him through Nadi readings in the beginning too.

Ramalinga Adigal came on 14.5.2020 and revealed more about the Suzhimunai that was spoken about. "When you reach my state, energy will come within you without your knowledge. That is Suzhimunai." "எனது நிலையை நீ தொடும்போது உன்னை அறியாது உன்னை நோக்கி ஒரு சக்தி உன்னுள் இறங்கும். அதுவே சுழிமுனை."

Agathiyar allayed my fear telling me "You shall witness many changes taking place within you. Do not fear. Due to the activation of the chakras your body shall emit a foul smell. You shall have constipation. You shall urinate often. Take lots of warm water.  The Agathiyar Kuzhambu you took (on 27 June 2022) did help in expelling the three dosas. But there is still more filth that shall be expelled in due time. Carry out the said practice." He gave me further practice. "உடலில் பல மாற்றங்கள் கண்டறிவாய். பயம் கொள்ள வேண்டாம். இச்சக்கரங்கள் புணர்ச்சியால் உன் உடலில் ஏற்படும் மாற்றங்கள், துர்நாற்றம் வீசும், மல சிக்கல் ஏற்படும், கழிவு ஆகும், சிறுநீர் அதிகம் வெளியேறும். வெந்நீர் அதிகம் அருந்து. அன்று நீ உண்ட குழம்பினாள் உன் உடலிலிருந்து வாத, பித்த, கபம் சற்றே அகன்றது. இன்னும் இருக்கிறது. அவை அகலும். இப்பயிற்சியினை மேற்கோள்."

The blessed day that Agathiyar spoke about earlier on 30.1.2020, came on Monday, 22 August 2022. I felt an "explosion of energy" in my belly as I woke up at 6:40 a.m. and stretched myself in bed. I felt a pull of a nerve and a tug right below the navel. It brought on a swirling sensation followed by a chillness. My whole body became numb right to the tips of my fingers and toes. I felt nauseous and had the urge to pee and urine. Rising from bed, I collapsed twice on the way to the toilet picking myself up each time. I was alone then while my daughter was in her room asleep. Back from the toilet, all was fine. A blissful feeling that came over me. Narrating this to my daughter the next day she called for her mother who arrived from our grandchildren's home to accompany me. The next day, Tuesday 23 August 2022, I woke up at 7.20 a.m. to go to the loo but I could not pee. I fell again. I picked myself up and climbed onto the bed as my wife watched without any inkling of what was going on. Agathiyar had told her in the past to just observe and watch. My body became numb from the shoulders down. I lay like a deadlog on my bed. Although I could not move even an inch of my torso I was able to see, hear, and talk and was aware of what was happening to me. I had no fear or anxiety. I asked myself if this was what "to be dead" was? Soon the experience went away. 

Seeking answers to what had taken place, Agathiyar cleared the air later. He told me not to worry and said that "the stagnated water" was released. கவலை கொள்ள ஒன்றுமில்லை. தேங்கி இருந்த நீர் வெளி கொண்டது. 

Nevertheless, he gives a warning to all of us. When the chakras are activated late in life it would have some adverse results on our bodies. When the heat of tapas increases in our body, blood flow will be less bringing on numbness. This would result in urinary and excretion problems. He asked that I seek English medicine. ஆனபோதும் முதிர்ந்த நிலையில் சக்கரங்கள் திறப்பதனால் உதிர வாட்டம் கொண்டுள்ளது. முதிர்ச்சியில் சக்கரங்கள் திறக்கும்போது அவ்வுடல் சில பாதிப்பினை ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளும். உனது உடலில் உஷ்ணம் ஏற ஏற உதிரம் குறையும். உதிரம் குறைந்தால் உடல் மறுத்துப் போகும். உடல் மறுத்துப் போனால் சிறுநீர் கோளாறு கழிவில் கோளாறு. ஆகையால் எண்கள் மேரு பெறும். ஆகையால் மருத்துவம் உனக்குத் தேவை. ஆங்கில மருத்துவம் கொண்டு அதனைச் சுத்தம் செய்து கோல். 

Later Agathiyar comes to give me strength and courage besides asking that I share my experiences with readers. He says, "Do not be afraid of death. It is but another door to another journey. One who invites death is a Siddha. There is much I need to carry out through you. Enough of my praise. Write about your bodily experiences. Let your writings be about the changes taking place in your body. Let your readers know the changes that take place in the body if they come to worship the light and seek to merge with it. My wisdom shall be your experience. Experience first and I shall clarify the experiences later. Experience is knowledge to you. Nothing is beyond experience." மரணபயம் வேண்டாம்.  மரணம் ஒன்றும் அல்ல. மற்றொரு பயணத்தின் கதவு.  எவன் ஒருவன் மரணத்தை அன்போடு வரவேற்கின்றானோ அவன் சித்தன் ஆகின்றான். உன்னில் இருந்து நான் காரியங்கள் செய்வதற்கு இன்னும் நிறைய இருக்கிறது. எனது பெருமை போதும். இனி உன் எழுத்துக்கள் உடல் மாற்றங்கள் உடல் அனுபவம் பற்றியதாக இருக்கட்டும். ஜோதியினை வழிபட்டால் அதில் இணைய வேண்டும் என்றால் உடலில் எவ்வித மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்படும் என்று உன் வாசகர்களுக்குத் தெரிய படுத்து. உனது அனுபவம் எனது அறிவு. அனுபவமே உனக்கு அறிவு. அனுபவத்தைத் தாண்டி ஒன்றுமே இல்லை. நீ அனுபவம் கொண்டுவா, பின்னர் உரைக்கிறேன். 

The swirling sensation felt for several weeks in the abdomen just below my navel was regularly felt in the crown of my head but with a lesser intensity in the days to come. I guess this is what Agathiyar meant when he said I shall feel a magnetic wave arise. A couple of days later, it seemed more like a flowering of petals and was blissful. A chillness and swirling that is akin to a flowering went on irrespective of my daily activities these days. It was more intense each time I brought my attention to it. Following the flowering in the crown that went on without my effort, participation, or action, I asked Agathiyar what I should do further. His reply was to do nothing and that it shall do its work. 

Since Agathiyar said the energies will do the rest, we have basically become a dynamo. The breath that is akin to the river turns the turbine machine in our case the chakras to produce electricity and energy.  A clear nostril is a highway for these energies to hitch on the breath and make their way swiftly to the depo at the top of the head. The body is now a magnet that is attracting the effulgence from beyond. We understand that while we see lightning appear in the skies and strike things on the ground, there is a small amount of electricity that reaches out to it from the earth. Similarly, the small amount of electricity in us meets the larger expanse that is God.  

In Supramaniar Gnaanam 200 we learn that,

"Receiving the Vel from Valabai in return for her worship, and attaining a body of light akin to the moonlight, the Vel brought on a swirling within which brought me to witness the flowering of the 1008 petals. I remained in samadhi. The music within was heard (as Agathiyar too told me to listen to). The Manam was chained. I melted in the Karumunai or His abode. (If the journey within starts with the swirling of the Suzhimunai it ends in the Karumunai.) I was tied forever to the Peroli or Light that knew no bounds and boundaries."

Ramalinga Adigal tells me "Use your breath to fan the Jothi. It shall travel through Sushumna and touch Ajna. Then the Jothi is seen. Carry out Nadi Sudhi to raise the Prana. Now it does not move in both nostrils. When it travels in both nostrils, you shall then rest in completeness or Sudha Paripuranam. Dhyana will be yours then. You are one with the Prana. Pay attention to it. The changes in you are but discharges. It shall leave your body. Do not worry. What you are doing is tavam. Agathiyan has accepted and received it. We shall continue working on your insides and from within." பிரணவத்தை கொண்டு ஜோதியை சுடர் விடச்செய். சுஷும்னா வழி சென்று ஆக்கினை தொடும். பின்னர் ஜோதி தெரியும். நாடி சுத்தி செய்து பிரணவத்தை உயர்த்தவும். இப்போது இரு நாசியில் செல்ல வில்லை. இரு நாசியில் செல்லும் கால் பிரணவம் இடகலை பிங்கலையில் சீராகச் செல்லும் தருணம் சுத்த பரிபூரணத்தில் நீ ஆழ்ந்து இருப்பாய். தியானம் என்பது உனது பரிபூரணம் ஆகும். உனது பிராணவத்தில் கலந்திருக்கிறாய். பிரணவத்தில் கவனம் செலுத்து. உன்னுள் ஏற்படும் மாற்றங்கள் யாவும் கழிவுகள். அகன்று போகும். கவலை வேண்டாம். நீ செய்தது யாவும் தவம். முயற்சி யாவும் அகத்தியன் பெற்று விட்டான். உள்ளிருந்து யாவும் நடத்துவோம்.

On 19.10.2022 as I lay on my sofa in the living room with my eyes closed, my finger that was touching the crown of my head could feel a pulse. This is usually observed in small children. Modern science brushes this off as "feeling a pulse in the fingertip. It refutes that "there is no way that our fingers would be able to detect any blood flow given the condition that between the finger and the scalp and the arteries of our brain is the skull." It was there for some time.

Agathiyar told me that the energy had become stuck, lodged, and subsequently ponded after the Muladhara was awakened in 2007, and he had the bunds broken and I saw the swirling of the energy just below my navel which subtly made its way to the Sahasrara in just days, swirling in the crown of my head. Jnana Jothiamma had referred to this in her email earlier. She wrote, "Manipura Chakra...is the most important chakra for a human...anybody for that matter...coz it is there many great yogis saints get stuck...Once anyone is able to get past that......enlightenment is gained."

R Venugopal writes in his "Soul Searchers - The Art of Breathing", Health Harmony, New Delhi, 2000, "The Svadishtana is regarded as a blockage to the awakening of the kundalini. He says the actual awakening starts from the Manipura chakra only. Till the time Manipura chakra does not get purified and awakened the kundalini cannot rise fully."

Agathiyar replies to our doubts as to the word kulam which is often related to a water body, leading hence to my understanding that I had ponded at the Svadhishthana. I came to know that the Kulam or pond or lake is to be understood as each chakra and not only that which is related to the water element.

“மூலமாம் குளத்திலே முளைத்தெழுந்த கோரையை
காலமே எழுந்திருந்து நாலுகட்ட றுப்பிரேல்
பாலனாகி வாழலாம் பரப்பிரமம் ஆகலாம்
ஆலமுண்ட கண்டர்பாதம் அம்மைபாதம் உண்மையே.”

Its translation goes as follows: Due to man's inappropriate lifestyle, the Muladhara chakra has been dammed and prevented from flowing. With continuous practice of breathing techniques over time, the chakras gain power or energy or Shakti. By continuing this one can become light and continue living as light, can become Brahmam in the Paraveli and reach the Holy Feet of Sivan who drank the poison. மனிதனின் முறை அற்ற வாழ்வியல் முறையால் முடக்க பட்டுக் கிடக்கும் மூலாதார சக்ரம் (இங்குக் குளம் என்பது சக்கரத்தைக் குறிப்பதாகும்) காலத்தினால் மேட்கொள்ளும் மூச்சி பயிற்சியினால் சக்கரம் சக்திகொள்ளும். அப்படி செய்து வரவே ஒளியாகி வாழலாம், பரவெளியில் பிரமம் ஆகலாம், விஷம் குடித்த அந்தச் சிவனின் பாதம் அடையலாம்.

Agathiyar clarified further that the Muladhara and Svadhishthana chakras were open. At present, it has stagnated at the Manipuraka. Hence the need to carry out the given breathing practices to open the chakra completely and set the energies free. இத்தருணம் உமக்கு மூலாதாரம் திறந்தது, ஸ்வாதிஸ்டானம் திறந்தது. இப்பொது மான் மூச்சி குளத்தில் இருக்கிறது. அவை திறக்கும் தருணம் வந்தது. இப்போதுதான் நீ உமது பயிற்சியினை தொடங்க வேண்டும். இந்த நிலையில் அச்சக்கரம் முற்றும் திறந்துவிடும். 

As Agathiyar forewarned, the pain similar to that which I had endured in the years between 2010 and 2012 in my lower back originally over time moved to the groin, at times the left and other times the right, and the testes, and later to the chest and then the left of my neck and the back of my head. It resulted in pain in the left ear too. The pain and discomfort after holding base at those places mentioned would leave after several days on its own accord for the next campsite. Excessive wind would be expelled from the body during these times. 

On 7.5.2023, after a long break, Agathiyar had me throw up bile (pittam) and phlegm (kapam) and expel wind (vaatam) all at a go. It was as if a dam had been opened. It was painful, bitter, and distasteful. The dinner I took came with it. Though disgusting to air and read I have to relate the phases as Agathiyar had told me that my readers should be made aware of the changes that come with the asking for Siddhahood. While I threw up, I was laughing away though as it was blissful as Agathiyar had pointed out some years back when I writhed in pain as the body spontaneously slithered like a snake. The body pains that came on during the day vanished after throwing up. The swirling in the crown of the head comes on as it pleases without my effort. It drenches my brain to say. It cools my head. As of now the whole body aches, and pain is felt in the left testes. The numbness that Agathiyar spoke about is felt in the fingers while the drying out of gel in the knees occasionally becomes obvious with sudden movements. Sexual urges are in overdrive. I guess I understand now why big names in this industry have flaws and faults. As old age and deteriorating health could contribute to these signs and symptoms I went for a medical checkup and was given a clean slate. I guess these are the workings of the mysterious energies that once lay dormant and asleep, working their way up and beyond as Agathiyar mentioned. The house is in a mess as these renovations are taking place within. It is the price we pay for eternal bliss that comes with the coarser vibrations and the frequencies in the gross matter reaching subtler nature and finer levels of tuning, materialization, and existence.  

Demian Lichtenstein and Shajen Joy Aziz in "Discover the Gift - It's Why we're Here" published by Crown Publishing, 2011 speak of vibration as,

"Quantum physicists know this vibrational paradigm as "string theory", a way of describing the nature of the universe as made up of infinitesimally tiny multidimensional vibrating strings. The frequency they vibrate gives them form." 

Annie Besant in her talks on "The Laws of the Higher Life", the Theosophical Publishing House, 1903, draws two distinct divisions to people and their brains. The coarser vibrations of the lower world and those adapted to it are one. The others are those who are in the front of evolution and of a subtler nature.

"The brain has to be changed, refined, and improved, and its connecting links fashioned and manufactured for the purposes of the expression of the higher consciousness. The self gathers around it upadhi upon upadhi, vehicle after vehicle, gradually shaping its own instruments. Here we see a consciousness that shapes bodies according to their needs, gradually refining them and bringing them under the control of the higher. Here he works because the divine outwelling finds its channel in his life, and he needs no outer compulsion because of the perfection of the inner law." 

They tell us that a shift in thought and action by being open and aware is required to break free from the conditioned life that we live in. Tavayogi too told me that no one can string the soul or cage it up. It has to be left free to explore. 

Agathiyar says of Gnanam, "The truth shall dawn when we go within. When the veil is drawn aside the truth is revealed. When the truth is known the veil is shed. That is the moment of Gnanam. It is not hokus pokus. It is beyond that too." நீங்கள் உள் பயணிக்கும் போது எல்லாம் தெரிய வரும். எல்லாம் தெரிய வந்ததால் திரை விலகியதற்கு அர்த்தம் தானே? எல்லாம் தெளிவாகத் தெரியும் சமயம் திரை விலகியதற்கு அர்த்தம். அதுதான் ஞானம். இது மந்திர ஜாலம் அல்ல. அதற்கும் அப்பால் பட்டது.

"Gnanam is not gifted but has to be earned and experienced. When one goes within, as the journey brings upon subtle experiences these shall translate into and become Gnanam. It defers to each person. As such I cannot possibly define it." நீ என்னிடம் கேட்டது ஞானம். ஞானம் என்பது நான் தருவதல்ல. நீ கற்பது. ஒருவன் தனக்குள் உள்வாங்கி அவனுள் பயணம் துவங்கும் நேரம் அப்பயணம் தரும் பாதிப்பே ஞானம். அவை ஒவ்வொருவருக்கும் மாற்றம் பெரும். ஆகையால் அவை நான் இதுதான் என்று சொல்ல இயலாது.

"All the worlds are seen. All creation, its sustenance, its destruction, the veiling, and the showering of grace shall be known. Eventually, it will be seen and known that it is all a play of ours." எல்லா லோகமும் தெரிய வரும். ஐந்தொழில் தெரிய வரும். அனைத்து தத்துவங்களும் தெரிய வரும். எல்லாம் எங்களின் விளையாட்டு என்று தெரிய வரும்.

Ramalinga Adigal sings that he did not seek the pleasures that others sought and went after. Neither did he sought to see heaven but instead yearned for the divine's play or lila, which results in Gnanam.

பொய்யுடையார் விழைகின்ற புணர்ச்சிவிழைந் தேனோ
பூணவிழைந் தேனோவான் காணவிழைந் தேனோ
மெய்யுடையாய் என்னொடு நீ விளையாட விழைந்தேன்
விளையாட்டென் பதுஞானம் விளையும்விளை யாட்டே
பையுடைப்பாம் பனையரொடும் ஆடுகின்றோய் எனது
பண்பறிந்தே நண்புவைத்த பண்புடையோய் இன்னே
செய்யுடைஎன் னொடுகூடி ஆடஎழுந் தருள்வாய்
சித்தசிகா மணியேஎன் திருநடநா யகனே.

Agathiyar reveals "All this while you have gained external knowledge or Ulaga Gnanam. Now you shall gain Gnanam that is going to serve you." நீ இதுவரையில் கண்ட ஞானம் உலக வாழ்க்கை ஞானம். இனி காணப்போவது உனக்கான ஞானம்."

Agathiyar asked that I share my knowledge of the Atma with those keen to learn. I was tasked to bring those lagging behind to the forefront. இனி இங்கு ஆத்ம ஞானம் மட்டுமே நடக்கும். பின்னனிருப்போர் உந்தி தள்ளிக் கொண்டுவா. மாதத்திற்கு ஒரு முறை எமது பக்தர்களுக்கு அழைப்பிடு. ஆன்மஞானத்தை அறிய விரும்புவோருக்குக் கற்பித்து வா. எனது முழு ஆசியினை பெற்ற சீடனப்பா நீ. இல்வாழ்க்கையில் இருப்பதினாலே உன்னை யாம் தனித்து குருவாக்க விரும்பவில்லை. உன்னில் இருக்கும் ஆன்மாவின் தேடலை மற்றவர்களுக்கும் வரச்செய். அவர் அவர் எண்ணம்போல் உமது போதனை அவர்களை அடையும். போதிப்பது மட்டுமே உனது கடமை. பலன் அவர்களுடையது. 

He adds, "Gnanam does not come easy. It's a long journey. It does not come to all. The mind has to settle for Gnanam to dawn." ஞானம் அவ்வளவு எளிதல்ல. அது நீண்ட பயணம். எல்லோருக்கும் கிட்டாது. மனம் அடங்கினால் ஞானம் சித்திக்கும். 

Tavayogi defines Gnanam as follows. Holding onto the source of birth brings one to know the end. This is Gnanam. Knowing the source is Gnanam. Gnanam is akin to becoming enlightened. Knowing creation is Gnanam. Knowing the truth of life is Gnanam. Knowing the Atma is Gnanam. Gnanam is God.

பிறப்பின் தொடக்கத்தைப் பிடித்து முடிவையும் அறிவதே ஞானம். ஆதி அந்தக் குறி தெரிவதுதான் ஞானம். ஞானம் அடைதல் என்றால் அறிவின் தெளிந்த நிலை. ஞாலத்தை அறிதல் ஞானம். உயிரானது பெரும் உண்மைத் தெளிவுதான் அறிவு அல்லது ஞானம். ஆத்ம அறிவின் தெளிவே ஞானம். ஞானமே கடவுள்.

Introducing Agathiyar as God first Tavayogi told us that the breath or Vaasi was God. He equated Agathiyar with Siva later. Today we accept the state of Gnanam as God. 

Agathiyar says "You served me in Sariyai. I accepted you as my children in Kriyai. I accepted you as my friend in Yogam. In Gnanam we shall merge together." சரியையில் எனக்குச் சேவை செய்தீர். கிரியையில் எனது குழந்தைகளாய் ஏற்றேன். யோகத்தில் என் நண்பனாய் ஏற்றேன். ஞானத்தில் நான் நீயாக நீங்கள் நானாகச் சேர்வோம். 

I guess we have fulfilled Tavayogi's wish that we come out of Bakthi and into the phase of Gnanam. What remains of his wish is to see each home turn into Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia. Will you make the move?