Saturday 5 October 2024

FEAR NOT

It is 4am and I am awakened by an intense hunger. I seem to have a good appetite which is good. I guess all the morning and evening walks are creating these hunger pangs. While I spend my day doing nothing, my mind seems to churn out new understandings. I get to jot them down immediately otherwise these are lost. And so is it that these postings have come to be.

Everything is so institutionalized. There is no space for the soul to grow. The child who should learn from experiences is dictated what to do and what not to do. How is he going to gain these experiences if he or she is not given the space to live out his or her life and experience it? 

If I had wanted to experience some cherished moments in this birth or had cherished these desires but never got to it in a past birth, those close to me seem to have carried certain desires that needed me to be around them in this birth too. Agathiyar too on his part threw in many instances where I would trip and fall and gain these experiences too. So do not blame yourself entirely for all that comes your way. There are many factors that came into play for you to take the stage and act out your roles. Do not be dampened by the long list of Karma that is revealed either through the Nadi or other means. Take all the remedial measures given and walk away from it renewed. Ensure that you do not step into the puddle again after having cleansed yourself. That is all that is required for life to blossom and grow beautifully. The soul that came to experience this world of duality has to walk through all the facets of life to mature and return. The methods and the ways are but only tools to use to achieve its objective. Do not hold on to it lifelong. One has to walk away from it all to step into and experience other terrains.