Wednesday 17 June 2015

AGATHIYAR AT SWAMIMALAI PART 1

Jnana Jyothiamma shares some photos taken while at Agathiyar's sannadhi in Swamimalai.

She wrote,
As dad had mentioned that wherever I go, they will appear as Jyothi to me .. see the following pics of dad at Swamimalai.
The Light travels ... have a look at these pics, from a Flicker to a Long Streak. 
First pic, just a flicker on to HIS left.
The second pic, the flicker is between the first Siddha and HIM.
The third pic, the streak of light had moved it's place away from dad and even the second Siddha
the fourth one .. where the light streak moves still further away.
 Last pic ... The streak of light a bit away from the second siddha
One elderly man came close to me and told me, when I was lighting the agal, that I can take pics if I wanted.  I saw dad's teeth and HE was smiling.
Similarly, the first time, when I went there, last year on Poosam day, near the sanctum, an elderly lady came to me and asked me money ... When the guys accompanying me tried to give her, she refused and insisted that SHE wanted it only from me. I gave it. She blessed me and my son and sat next to me on the adjoining steps.
One of the guys who accompanied me, clicked a pic. In that pic, SHE is missing, just a blanket of light next to me spread out.

Now, at last, dad explains what all those lights meant .. and the elderly people too .... and concluded by saying that this reading/msgs are not only for me but for everyone.
This time, when I went near HIM, I was reminded of what HE said about HIS Roopam, that the one in Swamimalai, will be sent all over the world and that will be the only Roopa from the Cauvery belt that will be remembered by the people, as per the wishes of Loba Ma.