Saturday 1 July 2017

AMAZING MYSTERIES IN LIFE - THE NADI

When astrological predictions by renowned astrologer Dr Krishnan did not materialize for me I was seeking to know the reason. He told me to check out my Nadi if there were curses. I was told that I had and thank God I was shown a way out of it. When my ascendant or lagna (which is the first moment of contact between the soul and its new life on earth) as revealed in the Nadi did not match with my previous astrological charts, Dr Krishnan recalibrated my chart working back based on the positioning of the planets as laid out by the Siddhas. I should then have been born after daybreak and not at dawn. So the question then arose, which should I follow. The dear Dr advised me to follow the Siddhas word. Amazing!

And so my journey with the Siddhas began. They called me in for further Aasi readings regularly, at times weekly. Each time I would read out or narrate what was told to my wife. We both realized how blessed we were. Soon I thought that she too should go for a reading, and listen to what Agathiyar had to say for her. She had not seen an astrologer prior to this as there was no record of her time of birth although she knew the date. As we sat at Nadi Nool Aasan Ramesh's office to be called in for a reading, he was surprised to see us there. Apparently we both misunderstood over the appointment on the phone. So we excused ourselves and left without a reading. I did not follow up on my wife's appointment, neither did Ramesh call me regarding it. As I was having regular Aasi readings, he called me in one day. Leaving me in the room to fetch the Nadi in the adjacent room, he returned with an astonished and surprised look on his face. He told me the reading was for my wife! He began to read it. Agathiyar addressed my wife in her absence. The entire reading was for my wife. Amazing!

It is a known fact that one needs to give an imprint of his/her thumbprint and sit through and answer a series of questions to locate one's Nadi. But in my wife's case Agathiyar made an exception. He skipped all these tedious process and gave her his blessings through an Aasi reading! That was the only reading she had, besides a couple of queries answered by Agathiyar over the phone for her, all without her having to be present! Amazing!

Agathiyar discloses several previous births of mine and the AVM family. I was told about four previous births of mine, very casually, two to me and another two in Bala Chandran's Nadi. Amazing!

Many write to me asking to see the Nadi thinking I am a Nadi reader. I do not have a Nadi, nor am I a Nadi reader. I went for a Nadi reading to find out if I was cursed (saabam). Dr Krishnan told me that the Siddhas were great souls and seers who could tell about ourselves, our past, present and future, including if we have a curse. That information amazed me. But I only had the opportunity to see mine six years later, when the subject about the Nadi cropped up again through my office colleague. It was an amazing discovery. After having seen three chapters of the Kaanda Nadi initially; having blessed to receive further Aasi Nadi readings, fifty of them, to date; blessed to have a personal family reading and also one for the AVM family through Tavayogi's Jeeva Nadi; several other readings for the AVM family that came through AVM family members; having read the numerous Nadi revelations from Agathiyar's beloved son the late Amarar Hanumathdasan of Chennai, and those from other Nadi sources, I gained much insight into the mysteries of life. It is amazing indeed!

I went for the reading with devotion each time. I only saw Agathiyar speaking through the Nadi Nool Aasan. There was not a single iota of doubt or disbelief in the reader, the message delivered through the reading nor in the source. I was there for the message - only for the message! Nothing else was important. I did not investigate the reader or the source. I took every syllable and word that was read as the gospel truth. I did as instructed. Neither have I switched and gone to another reader on my own accord, for a reading. But the most compassionate father kept these messages coming in through AVM family members. If Agathiyar had addressed me personally providing a reading, today he speaks to all of us at AVM. The messages are for the total upliftment of every single member at AVM. It has gone beyond an individual and has encompassed all those faithful to him. Today I see the fruits of this faith and belief I had on Agathiyar. So have all the members in the AVM family. Amazing!

When I went for one instance of a reading, having nowhere else to park my car, I parked it directly in front of the Karpaga Vinayagar temple in Brickfields. As I was in the vicinity of the temple, I decided to buy a garland from the florist outside the temple and garlanded Agathiyar, before I arrived for the reading. At the onset of the reading, Agathiyar surprised me saying that I had just garlanded him! When on another day, as I sat waiting for Ramesh to return with the Nadi, looking at the paintings of the Siddhas at his altar, I was thinking how gifted I was to have come to Agathiyar and the Siddhas. Upon reading the Nadi Agathiyar mentioned these thoughts that were going on in my mind.

Similarly, when Bala Chandran after a long tiring night working at his plant, decided to go ahead with his family annadhanam at an old folks home the next morning and finally settled in in front of Agathiyar for a reading late in the evening, Agathiyar surprised him saying that he understood how tired Bala was! Let us not single out the Nadi as a tool of communication from the Siddhas and messages revealed by them but above and beyond that, let's view it as consciousness addressing our needs of the day, coming in this form to extend its aid to the helpless and deserving seekers.