Monday 24 July 2017

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

  • Sir, we are indebted to you and very very grateful to you. If not for you and your blog, I would never have known about Kallar and Guruji.
  • My yearning to know the meaning of this mantra has been revealed by Shan Aiya..Thank you so much Aiya.
  • Thank you for the mantra, it is truly divine.
  • If you don't mind, can you elaborate these miraculous experiences in another episode? It'll be a feast for us..
  • Thanks for sharing such a beautiful blog.
  • Those who are a part of avm are soo blessed ...Thanking agathiyar for everything. The grace of siddha series, this blog, your books, Jnana Jyothi Amma, avm everything..
  • So beautifully written.. thanks once again
  • I am very much happy to see your videos abt the AGATHIYAR PERUMON & தவயோகி நன்றி.
  • This seems to put me on right path.Waiting to open more horizons and learning more about myself.
  • I cannot describe in words how your website and your spiritual journey with your Gurus has made an impact on my life ever since I stumbled upon it just a few days ago. It is a miracle how I landed on your blog and through your blog to Gnanaboomi website.
  • Hi. Love the blog.
  • Ayya thank you very much for ur great service.
  • I came across your blog while researching Siddhas in Malaysia.
  • My wife and I are coming to visit the Agasthiyar place in Kallar and we would like to have some special pooja and annadhanam for some people. Is it possible to do this? 
  • dear sir, you all are truly blessed and most important you are sharing your blessings with others. inspired from your readings and blessings of siddhas we had visited kallar ashram in aug this year and again planning to come for the grand function with family. 
  • om agatheesaya namah .. my heartfelt gratitude to you and your team for your selfless work guiding so many souls. 
  • அய்யா ஒரு உதவி. நிறைய குரு மார்கள் இப்போது தோன்றிவிட்டார்கள். பிறப்பின் நோக்கம் சாகா கலைகற்று சிவனை அடைவதே என்ற தெரிந்தது. ஆனால் அவற்றை அடைய பாதை தெரியவில்லை. குரு அருள் வேண்டி குருவை தேடி வருகிறேன்.
  • Wonderful post sir (As with every article in the blog :)) . Thanks for sharing and connecting us with Agastiyar 
  • Thanks a lot Shanmugam. this is a massive amount of information you have here in the book. How do you use it? Perhaps a part of it everyday? Do you have any books on specific Siddhars like Bogar, Pulipani, Nandi Devar, Karuvurar, Konganar, Avvai? If yes, where do you buy these? Is there an online source & are these available in English. I cant read tamil very well, though i speak the language fluently.
  • Thanks again for the wonderful work you are doing to bring the common man close to the Divine Masters, Wishing you & your loved ones many blessings from the Masters.
  • Dear Friend, I was a avid follower of your old scribd site and see that some of your old poems in English (praise of all Siddhas) is not available for viewing anymore. Can you please upload this document? 
  • OMSAIRAM. ITS SUCH BLESS TO READ ALL THE MIRACLES HOPE TO READ MORE AND MORE ABT SIDDARS JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS THE ADDRESS OF THIS AGASTIYAR VANAM MALAYSIA 
  • I love Siddha heart beat blog very much ayya! Aum agatheesaaya namah! 
And numerous others wrote in asking to read the Nadi.
  • I read many of your websites on various Naadi's. I have few queries and doubts about this Naadi astrology.. and want to discuss that with you as you have such a indepth study about this subject and highest blessings of Sage Agasti.
  • Dear Sir, I saw some your books about Sage Agathiyar in Scribd.com and and liked it very much. Could you please guide me to find any place here in Malaysia where i can see the naadi prediction. Also could you please give me the Agathiyar temple address in Kuala lumpur, Malaysia. Thank you very much !
Many wrote in with a note of thanks and also included links to their businesses or gurus and teachings and faith.

And of course I received a couple of comments from those who are opposed to the positive forces.