Saturday 1 July 2017

SEEING THINGS IN THE POSITIVE LIGHT

Life is meaningful. As I traveled through this miraculous, mysterious and mystical journey of life, I began to understand that every happening and event is a lesson for us to learn and evolve for the better and every person we meet has a contribution to make towards our development. I soon began to see things in a positive light, however bitter it was. After each happening I would ponder and question myself what was the lesson in it for me? Similarly I used to think what was the lesson for the other person?

When news of misappropriation, fraud, devious tactics and tricks of others surface, I began to reflect on it and understood that it was shown to me or came to my attention so that I would not repeat the same. These episodes then became reminders for me to be on my guard and move on.

With continuous prayers Agathiyar has stood by as a force field (kavasam), making sure I do not fall prey to dubious gurus and the many devious schemes cooked by others. When there was a string of thefts in my neighbourhood some time back, my family and I remained safe!

As Poet Ramanan mentions in a talk, "The guru shall come by, according to our wants, needs and desires and what we deserve", I understood that we attracted the person, the circumstances and situation according to our vasanas, thoughts, desires and karma.

It is said that the soul picks the family to be born in, where it is conducive for it to learn and gain a particular experience and hence "grow."

Similarly with the Nadi readings, I understood that the reading takes form and its outcome happens accordingly to our thoughts, faith and belief.

Since I have spoken much about the Nadi and my experiences, many write in with questions and queries, thinking I am a Nadi reader. Although I am not one and I do not have any Nadi, I would like to share some pointers with prospective Nadi seekers. To those who seek a Nadi reading, please find out who Agathiyar is before you go for a reading. You could watch the following movie to get an idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywS30oA87Ks

Many go for a reading equating the Nadi with many other forms of astrology and predictions, failing to realize that the Nadi revelations are divine in nature. Understand that the revelation is not from the reader but Agathiyar or another Siddha, or Rishi according to the Nadi read. The Nadi reader is only a tool in reading, comprehending and passing on the contents of the Nadi. The Nadi reader is only a medium in receiving and transmitting the message.

Thank the person who tells you about the existence of this ancient script. Many are not aware of its existence.

Thank your stars if you have easy access to these sacred Nadi. Many might be yearning to read it but do not have access to it.

Thank the lord if you have the thought of reading the Nadi. My tour agent used to bring planeloads of Malaysians to Vaitheeswaran but never once stepped in for a Nadi reading.

Sit before the Nadi with reverence. Listen carefully and answer the reader accordingly. Give him your fullest cooperation. You must remember that you are jointly working together with the reader here to locate the correct Nadi that details your life. Both the reader and you must be in the appropriate state of mind for the divine to deliver their messages through the Nadi.

In event you get to identify your Nadi, be thankful to Agathiyar for there are many who cannot locate their Nadi.

If you are told to perform a remedy before continuing with the reading, do as told.

If in the final reading you are given remedies be grateful for it, understand that here you are given an opportunity to rectify your past mistakes. There are some who have to live with their karma.

If you are able to carry out your remedies be grateful for there are those who cannot seem to do it, having to face delays, obstacles and difficulties in carrying out these remedies.

If your remedies revolve around temple worship and charity be grateful, for there are those who are given extreme and difficult tasks and remedies.

If you need to part with your money in doing the remedies, sometimes an hefty sum, submit to it. Understand that money can be earned but not health and life.

If the resulting reading is otherwise and not to your expectation, understand that you have only yourself to blame. You could have picked out a wrong Nadi. You could have doubted the Nadi or the reader. The reader might not be in top form that day.

I would have made a grave error while identifying my Nadi, if I had been careless. My name, my parents name, the number of siblings I had and their careers, and my career, all tallied. I was almost on the verge of admitting that it was me, and mine, my Nadi, when Sentilkumar mentioned the name of my wife as something else. When I gave a big "No" as an answer to my wife's name, Sentil told me it wasn't mine and we then moved on to another leaf and went about the process of elimination in selecting my Nadi. I finally found mine and had my very first reading. A questioned still lingers in my mind though. Is there someone out there with the same credentials as me but married to one Manogari?

Dr Krishnan once told me that I was surviving and still alive due to the grace of the divine. The divine had substituted, out of love for me, choosing to make me lose my money rather than my life, hence sparing my life. A friend of mine too was told the same, his Nadi reading done in Chennai.

If you lose your money, property or wealth, take it positively, understanding that he has spared you your life.

If you do at all fall for a fraud and cheat, take it positively too, understanding that he has taken on your karma and you have been relieved of yours.

When there are instances where something nasty happens to me or takes place, I understood that there was a need to fulfil another's thoughts, desires and karma, equally as there was a need to fulfil mine. If it looks like I was placed forcibly in an awkward situation, one that is undesirable, one that I am not in favour off, but yet it takes place, I understood it as being partly my karma and/ or that of the other.

Just as there are two sides to a coin let us choose to see the bright side, seeing things in the positive light at all times.