Tuesday 12 February 2019

FEEDING THE SACRED FIRE WITHIN

Through a mantra initiation, Tavayogi connected me to Agathiyar. He gave me Agathiyar's IP address. I could connect with him anytime 24/7. We then set on a journey of exploration for me while it was a revisit after a long time for Tavayogi, to numerous sacred places. Walking the path of Sariyai, we explored the physical world created by Lord Siva. 

Taking me into his folds, regarding me as his son, he introduced Kriyai so that I could connect with their mystical world. Through performing the Homam, we opened up a portal that reached out to their realm. A bridge was built between both realms. We made fast progress across the bridge. 

Delivering Yoga Asanas and Pranayama techniques, he connected us to the subtle world within us and its prana.


Having journeyed to all three worlds he has now brought us to a world of silence, that dwells deep within us, a world of contentment and peace, the domain and world of a child, bringing us to see things as a child would.

Tavayogi has groomed us well. Agathiyar has looked after us well. The lineage of masters past and present are here to care for us. The entire legion of siddhas are at hand to help us move on. We are grateful to them.