Friday 22 February 2019

GURU BAKTHI

Agathiyar invited me to the path of the siddhas through a reading in the nadi. I took up his invitation. He invited me to go over to numerous temples in India. It took me a year to finalize the journey. I set foot in India, home of my late father Avadaiyappa Chettiar of Kilsevalpatti for the very first time in 2003. Agathiyar showed me Supramania Swami from Tiruvannamalai. A bond was cemented. Agathiyar showed me Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram. Another bond was cemented. While Supramania Swami showed me his guru Yogi Ramsuratkumar, Tavayogi showed me his guru Agathiyar. Having both my gurus and their lineage behind me I walked the path with pride just as Agathiyar wanted me to.

He was there for us in each of our endeavor, blessing all our programs and events. He found no fault with our arrangements but rather did enhance them. From writing this blog to streaming my home puja or siddha worship; from hosting his annual Jayanthi celebrations and Guru Puja in my home to performing the Siddha puja in temples; he backed us and motivated us.

Changing his mind and remaining at my home instead of gracing the Jegathguru Sri Raghavendra Mrithiga Brindavanam Kinta, today he has open a portal to the other world. He sits majestically at ATM blessing all his children. He started them on charity and rituals too. Through Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM), an individual's home prayer, he brought his other children to gather and conduct worship to the siddhas. From AVM he moved us up the spiritual ladder giving due recognition by honoring this humble home as Agathiyar Tapovanam Malaysia (ATM). 

Persatuan Teman Setia (PTS) was registered to form an umbrella that brought beneath it the rituals at ATM and charitable activities of Thondu Seivom (TS) and Amudha Surabhi (AS). Bala Chandran with his committee shall look after the affairs of PTS, while Mahindran shall look after Agathiyar at ATM while Suren shall continue to contribute towards writing this blog. 

These contributions of ours towards humanity and prapanjam as directed by Agathiyar shall continue. Meanwhile we await news from Agathiyar to move to a new and more spacious premise where we shall engage in a bigger task as hinted by Agathiyar.