Saturday 1 July 2023

TAKING THE FIRST BABY STEP

When I read my Nadi for the very first time on 14.12.2002, besides pointing out my past karma and giving me remedies, Agathiyar called me to his path giving me clear and distinctive directives.

Telling me that I would see some advancement on the path of gaining Gnana, he added that gurus would come by for this purpose.
தவறில்லா ஞானத்தில் மேன்மை காண்பாய்.
குருமார்கள் உபதேசங்கள் தான்
இவருக்கு உண்டாகும் படி படியே.


But before that the body has to be cleansed (Dega Sutthi)
There is a need to carry or Vaasi practice (Pranayama)
It is best that the guru initiates us into it.
காண முன் தேக சுத்தி வேண்டும் அப்பா.
தவறாது வாசியின் பயற்சி செய்ய.
சிறப்புதான் குருமாரின் தீச்சை பெற்று
சுத்தமுடன் இயங்கிடவும் மேன்மை காட்டும்.

The guru will come by in the least expected manner.
தான் அவரும் எதிர்பாரா அமைய கிட்டும்.

This knowledge will come by way of the Nadi of the guru and Agathiyar
தான் உரைத்த நூல்கள் வழி அறிந்து தானே
தவறாது அகத்தியன் மூலமாக

Reciting the names of the Siddhas shall do much go.
சித்தர்கள் நாமம் தன்னை
சுகமுடனே செய்து தான்
சுகங்கள் காண சுகமுண்டு.

Clarity and the answers to mysteries are all within me.
சூட்சமமும் தெளிவுகளும் என்னில் உண்டு.

Carry on these practices and come before me again when you attain the age of 45.
தான் இருக்க பயிற்சிகளும் செய்து தானே
தவறாது நாற்பானை தன்னில் இருக்க
சற்றே உரைத்திடுவோம் ஆசி முற்றே.

I was then 43 years old. I did as told and Agathiyar showed me Supramania Swami. I carried out the recitation of the names of the Siddhas in my home until I met Tavayogi who initiated me officially in conducting the rituals for the Siddhas and initiated me officially into the practice of Vaasi (Pranayama) and Yoga Asanas too. 

Nothing happens overnight. Effort and patience are required in walking this path. The next reading came some three years later on 15.8.2005 as foretold by Agathiyar. But the contents of the audio recording on tape was mysteriously erased after I had my second initiation from Tavayogi as instructed by Agathiyar. A rereading on 8.8.2005 explained it all. 

He added that he shall be father, mother and guru and asked me to walk tall and with pride. 
பெருமையுடன் இவ் உலகில் நீயும் வாழ்ந்தால் 
பெருமையுடன் நான் வாழ முடியும் அப்பா. 
அப்பனாய், அன்னையாய், ஆசானாக 
அனுதினமும் துணை இருந்து காத்து கொள்வேன். 

A couple of days ago he came and said the same to others too. 

Agathiyar said that I should follow his path till my last days. 
என் மார்க்கம் தனிலே உந்தன் வாழ்வு. 
வாழ்வுதான் கடைநாளும் நிலைத்து நிற்கும். 

He then asked me to visit Tavayogi's ashram and learn a thing or too. I did as told and saw Siddha puja conducted. Tavayogi added a bonus package that I did not expect at all. He brought me to the abodes of the Siddhas in temples, caves and jungles. He also pointed out that Tavayogi was my true guru. He shall bring change in me. 
கல்லாறு ஆசிரமம் தன்னில் நீயும் இரு மூன்று நாட்கள் தங்கி தியானங்கள் பூசையும் ராசனோடு தான் அழகாய் உண்மைகளும் அறிந்திட வேண்டும். தரணியிலே தவயோகி தங்கராசன் உண்மையான குரு உனக்கு என்போம். தான் அவனால் மாற்ற நிலை பலவாறு உண்டு. தங்கராசன் எங்கள் சக்தி, அருளும் பெற்றோன். தரணியிலே அவன் மட்டும் குரு என்போம். குரு தீச்சை ஆசியும் இன்று இரவே குறித்தபடி பெருமையுடன் பெற்று விட்டால் மாற்றம் பல்வார். 

Saying thus he had me see him immediately for another Theecha or initiation that surprised both Tavayogi and me. But he gave me my second theecha (or rather the first as what I received either I guess was null and void as it was given in the company of seven others) that same night. After his absence in the physical form Agathiyar has come to officially initiate some in his path.

Though he had identified and assigned a guru to me he asked that I carry out the rituals and Vaasi practice. 
வழிபாடும், வாசி பூசை தீர்க்கமாய் செய்து வர சிறப்பு.

We still have to work towards it. I learned later that the magic only starts after 12 years of discipleship to the guru.