Friday 30 August 2024

SIDDHA'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT

Agathiyar did not come to speak to us overnight. It took some 18 years for him to start coming through devotees. He began to speak to us in the absence of the Nadi readers who had returned to India in the wake of the pandemic. If we were already accustomed to deities and other energies coming within some people to address their devotees' wants and issues, it rather came as a surprise to us when Agathiyar and the Siddhas began to speak to us. Later the Gods and Goddesses too came down. Now we have come to believe that with the Siddhas and the Divine anything is possible. Imagine and it is done. Agathiyar has a saying for all of us as goes: "Man says, "Let it happen then I shall believe." We (the Siddhas) say, "Believe and it shall happen."  It surely is true. Yet many doubt if Agathiyar speaks through a common man like you and me. 


Let it be known that whatever conversations he had with us and said to us applies only to his devotees. At times he comes on hard on us and his words are harsh but that is how a father and a teacher disciplines the son and student at times. Understand that it is for our own good. 

Agathiyar first showed me that he was for real when he mentioned in my Nadi reading that he shall open his eyes to see me in his granite statue at his temple at Agasthiyampalli in India. True enough he opened but only one eye, his left to see me with a wide grin on his face. How was that possible? Then without asking, or without alerting me beforehand, he opened both his eyes again in his granite statue at Papanasam as if to assure me that it was not a figment of my imagination that transpired earlier at Agasthiyampalli. And the crowning glory was when he opened both his eyes in his bronze statue too at AVM. Coming through devotees, he would come and ask all those gathered to practice the Yoga techniques given and watch attentively and correct them if needed. What was truly beyond our expectations was that he served my family food and watched us eat before we begged that he give us the honor to serve him in return "live". I would not blame if others do not believe us for it is all beyond our wildest imagination too. It was a Fairytale or rather a "Siddhatale". We have to pinch ourselves to realize that indeed it was all happening. Just as we are familiar with the TV series "Ripley's Believe It or Not!", here we are getting accustomed to the Siddhas performing the most unimaginable. 

Just as when Tavayogi came over to Malaysia and asked us to come out of temple worship and move into Yoga and Gnanam, Agathiyar wanted us to do the same too. He tells us that Sariyai and Kriyai are no longer required unless called for or the need arises. Now we have to venture further into Yoga that brings on Gnanam. Hence the reason he has come to tutor us on both these phases bringing my home to be called Gnana Kottam now. Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia henceforth shall move into Mahindren's home where Sariyai and Kriyai shall continue with the kids. 

The Siddhas are not against any form of worship. But they remind us from time to time not to become too comfortable with what we are doing and settle into it. They tell us that there is more to be explored just as Ramalinga Adigal who had been there came back to enlighten us on these further states and realms. If we fail to move on now we shall have to come back again in another birth and continue from where we left. I guess I had failed crores of times since Agathiyar told me that he had known me during this time. I must have postponed the "mission" countless times in all my births and have arrived here and in the now to undertake from where I left. Shall I make it this time around? I wonder.