Tuesday 3 January 2017

SRI AGATHIYAR - MENTOR & GURU

Sri Agathiyar never fails to amaze me since the day I came to this marga or path. In 2002 I sat before him apprehensive and fearful of what he was going to say about me through his Nadi. Yes he pointed out the mistakes I made in life but quickly added that it was his doing too and that I needed those experiences too. 

All he asked was to come to his marga! And I did. He held onto me since then. It was pretty obvious he took hold of my life and that of my family members too. He promised miracles when I came over to India. After showing me several he added that he would show them once I was back in my homeland too! He has kept his word till this day. 

Slowly he led me step by step on his path. He was especially careful when giving me assignments, practices and techniques since I had a family, a career and responsibilities. He gave me a task, that although I had no idea how to go about it prior to it, that I was capable of. I also had the time for it. He began me on rituals.

Soon he blessed that I leave my job and devout my time to him fully. It has been exactly a year now since I retired.

My journey on the Siddha path is relatively a very short one that began in 2002. During this time he brought together many amazing souls who came, saw and conquered the hearts of Agathiyar and the Siddhas too. Today I am very pleased to see their progress too and the level of commitment, faith and belief of theirs. 

As we step into another year, here are some highlights of the special moments in our lives - moments with Agathiyar and the Siddhas.

1. Agathiyar most gracefully provided me with his moola mantra through a Nadi reading and asked that I share it to all.




2. One of the many videos of AVM's puja in the beginning years.




3. A very rare moment where we managed to film Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal teach us Asanas and Pranayama.




4. A very special person and someone close to Agathiyar is introduced into our lives - a turavi in the making.




5. A series of Nadi readings where Agathiyar guides me on preparing his bronze murthy and bringing him over to AVM, and further guidance on his path.




6. Acharya Gurudasan from Bangalore most graciously spends his time conducting weekly Kriya Hatha Yoga classes for AVM family members during his short working stint in Malaysia.




7. AVM Agathiyar graces the Sri Mayuranathar Alayam/ Srimath Pamban Swamigal Thirukovil at Dengkil on the occasion of Agathiyar Vizha.




8. AVM family goes on a Spiritual Yatra of temples in Malaysia.




9. The Agathiyar Gnana Thiruvizha is held at Agathiyar's temple in Bangsar in conjunction with Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal and Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar's visit to Malaysia.




10. The testimonials from AVM family members and devotees at Kallar on how they came to Agathiyar.




11. Sri Agathiyar blesses us with a Jeeva Nadi reading at AVM.




12. Live streaming of Puja from AVM.




13. Kallar Ashram Kudamuzhukku Vizha and Agathiyar Jayanthi & Guru Puja Vizha 2016