Saturday 17 July 2021

PARALLEL UNIVERSE

We have heard or read about the lamentations of the saints Pattinathar "நெஞ்சொடு புலம்பல்" and that of his student a former king Badragiriyar known as "மெய்ஞானப் புலம்பல்". 

Follow the lyrics at https://www.ytamizh.com/siddhar/pattinathar/?page=9

If theirs was Gnana Pulambal or lamentation that they have yet to reach the holy feet of the Lord, I guess my lamentation is towards the community and society. I guess it was heard loud and clear by readers as another reader messaged me after reading my last post last night.

Anna have told me this. Agathiyar sometimes will lament with Lobama about the people who never have the understanding on their teaching and turn sad. But then next day he shall continue with his cooking of the meals for all those who have come to be fed. And he also would take all 3 meals without skipping them so that the meals feed the unseen elementals. 

Your writing also the same Anna. You’re feeding us all the knowledge that you experience that becomes ours too. Yes, sometimes you too get tired when there isn’t any change yet without realizing someone messages you that they’re following your messages and working on it. 

As Agathiyar says “Naane Prabanjam, Prabanjame Naan”, your worries are also his worries. Your writings are also his writing. So I’m begging you not to stop this. As those ants struggling hard to pick up and carry food go unnoticed but yet we’re feeding them, without your knowledge that’s how your writing is feeding us.

When we begin to see the might and greatness of the Siddhas and at the same time the humbleness and the down-to-earth nature of theirs one cannot but keep it all to himself. Hence the reason to share with others arose. What better way than to go online. Although I have no ideals nor spiritual ambition to pursue, and neither have I achieved anything worth mentioning on the path to spiritual evolution, it's all these simple things in life that come my way that interest and excite me. So you shall not find doctrines and means to achieve a spiritual state in these pages. Instead, you shall read stories of miracles that take place in our daily life. You shall read how the Gods come down from their thrones and the Siddhas come away from  Samadhi to mingle and interact with common folk like us. If the lockdown has put a stop to visitors it never could stop these divine visitations. If once I was fearful of them, seeing how they have adapted to our lesser intellects, made us at home with them. I was always silent before them for fear of exposing my past sins. For fear that I would turn out to be an idiot asking the wrong questions. Agathiyar in the Nadi helped me confront my sins telling me that all those were experiences that I needed to learn. I guess as a soul before taking birth I had asked to experience them as did the little soul ask of God in the parables from Neale Donald Walsch's "Conversations With God" He forgave me and asked that I forgive myself too. I am slowly learning to forgive others too and pray that they forgive me too. They are now part of our families too. In National Geographic's "Cosmos: Possible Worlds", we learn that,

"Charles Darwin presented the evidence for our oneness with all lives that despite our potential to have mystical higher birth we were actually relatives to the other beasts and vegetables as much a part of the natural world as any other living thing."

This is what is seen but there are unseen worlds we are told that exist too. Maybe parallel worlds where another Shanmugam Avadaiyappa is taking on other experiences living with a wife named Manohari. I was jolted from my state of awe and amazement as I sat before the Nadi reader to hear my Nadi read for the very first time. But first, the reader and I  have to jointly look for the precise and right Nadi that fully describes me. As we went through each leaf in the three stacks he had with him, there was one that seemed to describe me, my parents, my siblings, and my career and property too. But I stopped short of accepting the Nadi as mine when my wife's name was read out to me. It was another name. It was Manohari. We skipped that Nadi. Going through the same routine another day I found one that matched and we went ahead to have a reading. This made me ponder who was the other me living with another woman? Is there a relationship with my life then? Does what I do here reflect or change things there or vice versa? I have been asked by others if I was at a certain place as they tell me that they had seen and spoken to me. A cleaner at my office in the '80s told me I came around to collect donations for a temple clad in saffron. Another colleague saw me in a dream clad in white waiting for a bus. Finally, I came face to face with my other as I watched him cross the road right before my eyes and right in front of my car. How do we explain all these?

From Wikipedia, we learn something similar.

Parallel universe, also known as a parallel dimension, alternate universe, or alternate reality, is a hypothetical self-contained plane of existence, co-existing with one's own. The sum of all potential parallel universes that constitute reality is often called a "multiverse".

Mahin who saw the Tv series Loki came up with his observation. At https://en.wikipedia.org/ we read the premise of the series.

After stealing the Tesseract during the events of Avengers: Endgame (2019), an alternate version of Loki is brought to the mysterious Time Variance Authority (TVA), a bureaucratic organization that exists outside of time and space and monitors the timeline. They give Loki a choice: face being erased from existence due to being a "time variant", or help fix the timeline and stop a greater threat. Loki ends up trapped in his own crime thriller, traveling through time.

 Mahin wrote a lengthy piece. He is becoming a good storyteller too.

In this series there was a a bureaucratic organization (Time Variance Authority) who looking after timeline. If any individuals from any planets trying to create a new timeline they will caught them and will retreat and will put them back into the same timeline. This is to maintain and avoid any disturbance in what’s was designed originally in their life and from them to others life. Only selected people they recruited and erased their past memories and training them and keep them to run the TVA. That’s how Loki (The God of Mischief) trying to escape when the Avengers caught him during 2007 and Loki used Tesseract to escape and unfortunately that wasn’t designed into his lifetime. Therefore, the TVA guards was caught him and bring him into their world. There was a agent named Mobius who knew about Loki and wanted to take him into his custody to questioning him by asking his past misdeeds. But Loki trying to escape himself from TVA but gives up after realizing that the TVA’s power exceeds that of the Infinity Stones. He return to the Time Theater and reviewed more future event including his own death at the hands of Thanos. Then Loki agreed to help Mobius and TVA to hunt another Loki Variant. Then the story goes on and on….. 

The Variant (Sylvie) created numerous timeline by using the stolen reset charges to various points that throw the TVA into disarray. The Variant teleport away and Loki follows her to TVA to find the Time Keepers but Loki confronted her. Loki used TemPad to teleport them both away from TVA and they arrived at 2077 Lamentis-1 (Moon that soon will be crushed by a planet). Here The Variant will reveal her side of stories about TVA to Loki. Then Loki join with her to find the Time Keeper. They found that Time Keepers are hiding somewhere beyond the void.  However, Renslayer (The Judge of TVA) who doesn’t believe in Loki pruned him and he was sent to the Void at the end of time from which nothing has ever return. Here Loki will meet all his Variants from different timelines but each of them carry same power but only the Original Loki never understand the power he has. And the Variation (Sylvie) will prune her own self to join with Loki to meet the time keepers. However, the time keeper created “Alioth” the giant trans-temporal, this giant killing everything drops into The Void. The Classic Loki variant will create an illusion of Asgard to distract Alioth while Loki & Sylvie enchanted Alioth. Both of them successfully enchant Alioth and they creature shows them the way to a Citadel where the Time Keeper “He Who Remains” stayed. 

The “He Who Remains” claimed that he get aged and ask Loki or Sylvie to kill him and take charge of Time Keeping from his position. Loki & Sylvie have a epic fight over and Sylvie flings Loki back to the TVA and slays “He Who Remains” which let the timeline branches like crazy apparently letting many versions of Kang (The Worse Variations of “He Who Remains” run amok across the multiverse. While Loki was sent to a different timeline’s version of the agency and this is shows that Kang variant is openly controlled. 

Then he brings us to the similarities he observes between Siddha Path & Loki Series. 

Now what’s the similarities with this story and siddha path ? As we know that we also linked  with “Timeline” and here my understanding. As I sit for my 1st naadi reading there was a numerous naadi which carry details of mine and only missed with one details. Some having the same name as mine “Mahindran”. That time I was wonder is that so many variants of mine out there with the same characteristics just like Loki having numerous Variants. As everyone carry normal life style we’re rooted deep into a timeline where everyone walked toward something nobody knows. Wake up, Bath, Having breakfast, babies will crawls and growing according to the nature, children’s will go to school, adult to work, oldies counting numbers for the end of their journey. If we stop and take a look back what we’re done are the same like everyone. BUT, when someone trying to escape from this timeline and wants to create a new timeline for his/her journey, yes that would be Siddha Path. The Guru will pick up them and will test their willpower how strong they’re before continue the journey. The Guru will give some test to him/her and if he sustained the further enlightenment will be given. If he/she wasn’t fit for it then will be return back to the same timeline where he carry back the same routine. Now we go thru only those sustained and their journey. 

As Loki sees his misdeeds via Time Theaters, we will see ours via Naadi reading at 1st and will do some parigarams to clear the karma. By the time we were fully merged into the practice with Guru, we will be able to see our past Karma/Variants in previous births and the misdeeds. From there, we will be connected with all our variants and started to clear the karma. Why we should do this? What is our purpose of this journey? Loki join with Mobius and find Sylvie and later join with Sylvie to find the time keeper. And here we’re join hand with Guru to find our variants and later combined all variants to clear karma then find the Sivam/Jothi. Once we cleared our karma, Guru will bring us to Agathiyar or Siddhas. Now Agathiyar/Siddhas will push us into Yogam & Gnanam where we will start battle against our self to go deeper into meditation. However, Loki finds Alioth as a obstacle to reach the Time Keepers and here we will find our own thoughts as veil of curtains to see to the Sivam/Jothi. With the help of Agathiyar/Siddhas together with the support from our own self we will be able to prevail the curtain and see the Sivam/Jothi. But when Loki meet time keeper he was offer him another level of stage to take his job and run the show. As Ramalingam Adigal meets the Sivam/Jothi he also got the gift of Gods 5 duties of Padaithal, Kathal, Azhithal, Maraithal and Aruluthal but is that an end? No, He was still back to the society and couldn’t preach the teaching of what he experienced so He was merge with Jothi and ……. Loki was send to different timeline… Was Ramalingam Adigal also send to different timeline since he was come again to this timeline to bring Kalpaddu Aiya into Samadhi.

Mind-blowing right? I still have the need to read and reread and comprehend it.