Saturday 28 August 2021

THE BLISS IN SHARING

A paradigm shift took place after several years of worship to the Siddhas. If the calling to the path of the Siddhas first came through a Kaanda Nadi reading in 2002, subsequently the Siddhas continued to guide the way through the Aasi Nadi readings after we took heed of their advice and worked on our parikaram or remedies as given in that first reading, and atoned for our past actions. The bridge was built through rituals and continuos prayers and worship, and the Siddhas crossed over from their realm. They manifested as energies and spoke through the medium of devotees shelving the need to speak through the Nadi scrolls or oracle.

On the eve of the pandemic in December of 2019, Agathigar brought to a close all our activities including the said rituals and charity programs. He asked us to go within on a journey of a different kind, that would bring us to know our soul and our purpose in coming. He came in January the following year to guide us on going within.

Just as I had compiled a compendium of songs in praise of the Siddhas, I had compiled and documented the fifty-eight Nadi readings and the direct revelations in person that we were blessed to hear from the Siddhas. If I had shared several Nadi readings on YouTube and Podomatic earlier, I thought that I should share the recordings of our conversations with the Siddha energies, and began to work on organizing them in chronological order on my laptop. Though I had gone through the folders and files to ascertain that nothing of value was on my laptop prior to resetting my windows, I guess I must have overlooked these recordings. I had lost them. I tried to retrieve the files using file retrieval software, but as I came to know later the reset to a fresh installation of the OS wipes out the entire contents of the disk and cannot be retrieved. I thought Agathiyar did not want it to be made known hence the reason for the accidental erasure. But going through numerous other hard disks later, I managed to retrieve a copy of the said files, minus a few that were damaged/corrupted and would not play. I guess it is all right to share after all.