Thursday 5 January 2023

A CHANGE IN FATE & DESTINY

I followed the astrological chart that was drafted based on the time of my birth by the late A.M. Doraisamy in my hometown of Taiping. The ascendant or Lagna was noted as Cancer or Kadagam. The ascendant in the Navamsa chart was Thulaam. My star was Avittam. My Raasi was Kumbam. I was born before sunrise. 

I forgot that me and my brother shared the above star and Raasi until the priest who attended to the last rites of our mother kept asking us to state these at every ritual. But how was it that though we shared the same talents we were different in many other ways? 

This made me go back to the days I patronize the late Siddha practitioner Dr. Krishnan whom I came to know in 1996. He too had drafted my horoscope then but nothing predicted seemed to work for me. When I asked him if his predictions would not materialize he told yes and if I had been cursed in the past. Asking him to reveal them he told me only the Siddhas knew and could reveal them through their Nadi readings. I left it at that. I 2002 I saw my Kaanda Nadi after my colleague shared his experience seeing his two years earlier.  Agathiyar confirmed the doctor's statement and gave me remedies to carry out. 

Agathiyar surprised me when he revealed my horoscope in the Nadi which differed from what I had been following all this while. My ascendant was noted as Libra or Thulaam. I thought whether that was the reason nothing materialized. I went back to Dr. Krishnan. He too was taken aback. He asked me to adopt what was given by the Siddhas. I kept aside the earlier Raasi chart and left it to Agathiyar to determine my life henceforth.

Did Agathiyar switch my fate? Did coming to the Siddhas change my fate and destination? Later in 2018 Lord Murugan in his Jeeva Nadi told me that yes he did. 

We were told when we came to the path of the Siddhas that the Siddhas were capable of switching the planetary positions and bringing relief from our suffering. Much has been written on the pages and posts of this blog regarding these. I am seeing the truth as I begin to experience these changes. 

The Siddhas take us beyond the changes related to relationships, careers, etc in our lives and bring on bodily changes together with changes in perspective and understanding of the world around us. Soon they bring on internal changes bringing on a subtle transformation within. 

They prepare us for death which is but another door to another journey and life. For a selected few they learn the art of beating death at its game with their grace. All the saints sought the grace of god to achieve this state of deathlessness. Hence the need to seek their attention, sympathy, and guidance. Once this is attained their grace comes in torrents. This grace transforms us eventually.