Sunday 8 January 2023

THE TRANSFORMATION

The kingdom of god comes to those who seek it. The last time Goddess Ma came she collected the Holy Ganges that flows from Lord Shiva's tresses in the kamandalam or drinking vessel or water pot and handed it to me. Though the stories and the visits of Gods and Goddesses and Siddhas, sages and saints to our humble home might be rather unbelievable in this present age it does happen. It happens when they become fond of us. It happens when we choose to believe. It happens when we choose to listen. Let me burn in hell if I am lying. Throw me into the dungeons if I am lying. A psychologist tried to equate these to hallucinations. I told him to carry out all that I did which was very little so that he could know for himself. 

In my search to know more about the Siddhas Nadi Nool Aasan Tamaraiselvan pointed me to a blog in 2005. Looking it up I came across another that captured my interest. It was Siththan Arul. I soon began to follow and read the blog for it captivated by attention. I read with awe and wonder reading about the Siddhas giving guidance to many through the Jeeva Nadi in the possession of the late Amarar Hanumathdasan Aiya of Chennai. I read my Kaanda Nadi in Malaysia in 2002. Through Agathiyar's grace and Tavayogi Thangarasan's blessing, the Siddhas decided to provide frequent and regular readings through their Aasi Nool beginning in 2005. Traveling with Tavayogi I was shown numerous miracles along the way. Agathiyar told me that these miracles shall continue when I returned home to Malaysia. I became a firm believer in the Nadi and carried out everything told in it. Siththan Arul strengthened my faith in it further. I read about the numerous miracles that were shown by the Siddhas in the pages of Siththan Arul which mesmerized me further. Soon these miracles began to take place on our local front just as Agathiyar had spelled out in the Nadi. 

From coming in the Nadi they soon came through devotees too and communicated with us. Today they come in many forms and deliver these messages. Their intent is to break and have us shed our ignorance and become enlightened. They work on each soul individually according to its readiness to receive and be transformed. I am glad many in our circle have begun to receive and are being transformed. Time will tell and show and bring them out to the world.