Tuesday 9 July 2024

THE CROWN

For some reason, I was told by Dr.Krishnan way back in the nineties when I used to frequent him seeking to learn of the predictions from my horoscope not to allow another to massage me. When the energies were activated in 2011/2012 by the Yogic practices that Tavayogi passed on in 2007 and which I put into practice diligently, Agathiyar through the Nadi gave prescriptions to bring relief from the excruciating pain in my lower back. He had me end my Yoga practice. The exercises the physiotherapist gave me eventually released the knot in my lower back and brought instant relief. When the pain appeared again in 2016, Dhanvantri came through a devotee and applied his sacred ash that a couple had brought over from their visit to his temple in India and passed me then. Tavayogi and Mataji who were in Malaysia at that time to attend and bless my daughter at her wedding passed me a herbal preparation. When the pain came on again in 2018, and though I never sought any aid, Agathiyar prescribed herbal remedies in a Nadi reading and sent a Medical doctor to give me an injection at the spot, sent a Gym instructor to teach me several exercises, and sent a Varma exponent to massage the Varma points and finally Lord Murugan sent a Nadi reader over and came over both in the Nadi and a devotee and healed me with the touch of the peacock feathers and the recitation of the Arutperunjhoti mantra. 

After the energies were awakened in the Muladhara in 2007 and during the pandemic in 2019/2020 when Agathiyar began to come through devotees as the Nadi readers had returned to India, he had warned me not to allow anyone to touch the crown of my head. When the energy burst its banks in Manipuraka and subsequently traveled to the Sahasrara in 2022, Agathiyar reminded me again about this restriction. The swirling sensation felt initially about two fingers below the belly button and later in the crown of the head comes on often and even as I pen these words.

It reminds me of the story of a devotee from Hyderabad who visited Matha Amruthamayi in Kerala and came before Yogi Ramsuratkumar in Tiruvannamalai later seeking his blessings. The Yogi did not bless him. When his followers asked him the reason the Yogi replied that he did not want to disturb the blessings the devotee had received from Matha. During my initial years of searching for anything and everything to do with the Siddhas, I made acquaintance with the followers of Thavathiru Rengaraja Desigar of Ongarakudil based in a local affiliate of his in Dengkil. I was coaxed to visit him during my maiden pilgrimage to India in 2003. But he did not bless me too even after asking numerous times. He finally replied that stepping there itself was a blessing. How should I comprehend and understand this? I felt sad and confused and left. Several days later I met Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai and a wonderful bond between guru and disciple was cemented till his passing in 2007. Later in 2008, Agathiyar through a couple of Nadi readings asked that I go over and meet Rengaraja Desigar. But I never went back. I had Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal to guide me further. Even when Tavayogi told me that I had come to the right place when he was here to officiate a local affiliate in Batu Caves of his Kallar Agathiyar Gnana Peedham, telling me that I shall learn much from those who started the local Peedham, Agathiyar decided that I should learn directly from Tavayogi telling me in the Nadi reading to get another initiation in private and visit his Kallar ashram. Tavayogi brought me places and initiated me once more before sending me back home. In 2013 I and my family visited his ashram and later in 2016, I visited Kallar ashram again with the AVM family this time. 

When a seeker in his 20s who had been to numerous places both locally and overseas and returned after his long stay there, he came to know of a visiting guru and went over to meet him. The guru placed his hands on the seeker's belly button and initiated certain energies that began to swirl, just like what I had experienced upon waking up in bed in 2022. But if I had Agathiyar to monitor me and these energies, the guru left for India and the seeker was left on the verge of going cuckoo. I came to learn from his wife later that a local guru of his had caused certain blockages in him too for reasons only know to him. But when approached he did not lend a hand to bring him relief. Agathiyar finally healed him when they came over. They are one happy family now. 

Another seeker came seeking advice regarding certain energies that traversed in him. When I asked him to go back to his guru who had initiated him, he told me that his guru too had gone cuckoo and was roaming the streets. Agathiyar saw him but he was more concerned with who came rather than be concerned over his health. He sought relief from several other gurus locally and in India. I guess he is cured now seeing his active postings on FB.

Someone from New Delhi emailed me asking if Tavayogi could heal him. He had followed numerous practices given by numerous teachers. Asking him to go back to his masters he replied that none could help him out of his predicament and suffering. After 8 years when I wanted to find out his state, he replied that he was still in pain.

When one walks this path he has to be careful from whom he receives initiations, practice, and teachings. He has to be continuously in touch with his guru updating him on the changes that take place within him. I am grateful that tavayogi knowing that he too would have to leave when his time came, showed me to Agathiyar instead. I am blessed that I have Agathiyar looking over my shoulder and my family. We are forever grateful to him.