Wednesday 23 July 2014

THIRUVANNAMALAI PART 2

Agathiyar had dictated in the Nadi reading in 2007 that I pay my respects at Supramania Swami's samadhi on my next trip to India. I returned to India in October of 2013, after a lapse of 8 years. But due to time constraints and since I had promised to Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal that I shall spent all those days of my stay at his ashram in Kallar, I made arrangements with Jnana Jyothi Amma to spearhead an annadhanam at Thiruvannamalai. Jnana Jyothi Amma organised a superb event with the aid of Supramania Swami's family. The pinnacle of that event was when Ramalinga Adigal whispered to her that he had 'accepted' the annadhanam at Nerannamalai.


Suren and Harsha at Supramania Swami's samadhi some years back
Jnana Jyothi Amma and Supramania Swami's wife at Swami's samadhi last year