Monday 20 December 2021

STAYING CONNECTED

It all falls into place. The puzzle pieces finally have come together to present a total and complete image. What we see, feel, hear, taste, and breath in is all a manifestation of that one energy. That blast of energy that caused all of creation to come forth triggered many components that came together to give shape and form, to all of creation. As it manifested in the lower forms its intensity and force became reduced drastically and even seem negligible. But it still has the potential to be elevated to its former glory with assistance from higher beings or energies. Just as men who have the means help another, the divine energy works its way down to our level to elevate us. They are often known as and go by numerous names and forms as in Siddhas, Rishis, Munis, guardian angels, ancestral deities, village deities, ista devata, etc. When we start to connect up with them, their energy comes within and resonates in us. We become connected to our source again. The charge begins to flow through us intensifying the energy stored in each of our power banks - the chakras. The energy that charges our present store of energy is the breath and the prana that comes with it. The capacity to breathe fully aids in bringing more prana within that gives rise to the dormant energies within, which once awakened electrifies the whole body. 

The thoughts that are energy too are sensed by the divine. When I sat before Lord Murugan in a Jeeva Nadi reading by Taranibalan Aiya, my thoughts raised to question, "What! Another temple for you? Ain't there enough temples already around? Why do you need another?", Lord Murugan as if he read my mind replied instantly even before my thoughts could manifest as words. He told me that he was aware of the numerous temples built for him but added that I would do it differently. 

As my wife was caring for our newborn grandson and two other granddaughters a thought arose if I should take a long walk. I contemplated going to India once the borders are opened. Mentioning it to my wife, she asks me where I was headed. I told her I wasn't sure but it wasn't going to be a pilgrimage. I would spend some time at Kallar ashram and head out to meet the many friends I had made online residing in India. Just days after this thought arose, the Indian Government opened up applications for visas beginning 15 November. Scrolling through the web pages of the airlines, I realized that not many were flying over to India. There were no direct flights but several that came with numerous transits enroute. Some took as much as 11, 13, 15, 18, and 24 hours to arrive, what previously took only 3 3/4 hours before the advent of the pandemic. At the same time, Mataji invited me over for the Guru Puja to be held on 23rd December. Friends in India invited me to stay with them too when they read my past post regarding my intent. Then Agathiyar came and gave the green light telling me that "Since you had desired to go, go visit Kallar." He added, "You shall know once you are there." This baffled me.

Meanwhile, I began to look back on the principle I had upheld after coming to Agathiyar, Supramania Swami, and Tavayogi. Agathiyar in the Nadi in the past told me to visit numerous other saintly men and his abodes, caves, and temples. I had told Agathiyar that I was not going anywhere and that if he was to give me anything let that take place within the four walls of my home. Now, why did I deviate from my hold on this principle I asked myself. I corrected myself and told Agathiyar that I was not going anywhere and that if Tavayogi was to give me anything at Kallar let it happen in the confines of my home. What do you know! Tavayogi came and told me that I need not come to Kallar as he had come to my home. Days later I was told that the Indian Government had stopped issuing tourist visas in view of the rising numbers of victims to the new variant of virus.

Over the weekend, my family was invited to a prayer for Karupanasamy Aiya by a relative. I did not go. But Aiya had my family pass me a message. I was contemplating visiting my mother in another state for some time now. I was asking around if someone was going that way and if I could tag along. Now Aiya comes and tells me since I had desired to see my mother go ahead and visit her. He also told my family that I have upheld Agathiyar's command to sit in and not go out. Now Aiya tells me that it is alright to visit one's mother. 

In reading the Nadi I came to know that our lives, the past, present, and future were an open book to them. Our actions are being monitored through an intriguing network of CCTV Surveillance System and recorded in the achieves in their cloud, the Akashic records that have a computer or server in our physical body, located in the uvula according to Agathiyar, that connects and syncs with the data in the cloud. Now our thoughts too are being read even before they materialize. It looks that they are indeed in charge now. They either authorize these thoughts as we have seen above or choose to remain silent as in my desire to move house. 

As I felt that the present house was not conducive to the principles and the lifestyle I have come to adopt and a lot of other reasons that I can cook up, I contemplated moving. But the only obstacle was that since Agathiyar says that it is his home and his Vanam or garden and all the Siddhas and deities visit him there, besides it has become a place for him to reside and carry out his tapas and meditation, I cannot possibly make a decision for it is no more my home. Neither is he addressing this matter too. Finally, I came to a realization that it was only my problem and not that of others. The surrounding only irked me and irritated me but not the rest of the neighbors in the neighborhood. Nobody seems to be complaining except me. So I dropped the idea of selling the house. This place was a haven when I bought the property and moved in in 1994. But things have changed a lot and I have changed a lot too. I cannot mingle with society anymore. I cannot stomach their ways and the talk. I have no common subject or common ground to start a conversation with another. All I can talk about is Agathiyar while the others only talk about politics, current affairs, and their problems. When friends tell me and ask if they could share my contact number with those keen to know and meet me after reading the blog, I replied that I was happy in just servicing the present contacts and have no intention to make new friends. So I opted to distance myself. At the same time, Agathiyar too shuts me up in my home. 

Someone asks me once what did I gain by coming to the worship of the Siddhas. I could easily turn back to her and asks what did she gain by going to temples? Another asks me why should we praise God? Nobody questions why they need to eat and sleep, why they need to toil, slog and work, why they need to run after their desires in accumulating wealth etc. But when we tell them to take care of their health and pray they begin to ask questions. They are so engrossed and caught in caring for their material needs in this life, - a life that is so very obvious only transitional between worlds. Everything else is alien to them. Many cultures tell us that what they do now are preparatory measures taken for them to exit this life and enter another plane, realm, or world later. But on the other hand, many equally argue that as what is out there is not known they prefer to live life to the fullest now in the present. We do not have answers to these questions. All I know is that a sage had asked me to come to his path through a calling to read his Nadi. I chose to listen and obey. In coming to the path he gave me many practices but never asked me to share or teach another until recently. There were off course the many rituals that he asks I show another which I did.

Sriinath Raghavan says it beautifully in his post on Fb.

"What do you do for Sadhana?" asked a Sadhaka. The reply, "There are two aspects to my Sadhana - One that I undertake for others and the other I do for myself." The former helps others on their journey towards self-fulfillment and the latter helps me remain self-fulfilled. The former demands me to work with many deities and divine forces, while the latter is all contained in the word "Rām".

This journey that started in 2002 had evolved into a beautiful and magical journey. So to all those non-believers or those who doubt I can only say tread the path first and see for yourself. You cannot expect another to fill you in for it is not an academic subject that we muck up but one that needs to be experienced. How does one experience energy if not by touching the life current?

Sriinath in another post says of these experiences,

A Sadhaka friend visited us for lunch and we spoke about a lot of things Spiritual. In the course of our conversation, it drifted to my going into Bhava Avastha and he exclaimed how joyful it would be to experience such a blissful state. I told him as much as it's blissful, it's equally painful once you come out of that state. 

I told him how my body pains constantly and how it gets heated up in a jiffy causing a lot of physio-pyschological changes disrupting the natural flow of things. He out of concern began telling me all the remedies to counter the pain and heat, exercising daily, consuming Coconut Water, Ayurvedic Medicines, doing Yoga, wearing natural stones etc.

I listened to him with utmost respect and then told him, "These states of being are highly dichotomous in nature. At one moment you will be blissful, the very next you wil be miserable. These solutions have been tried and none really worked.

One has to talk the plunge. He can never know from just watching or following another. This is where the guru comes to either coax us to take the plunge or he kick us off the cliff. Either way, it is for our good and the good of mankind on the whole.