Sunday 5 December 2021

WHERE IS THE END?

Looking back at my life, I am amazed at how I have changed. My thoughts, my interest, my goals have all been altered. There has been a paradigm shift in my life with the coming of so many others in my life. There was a time that we only knew our parents and siblings and a few relatives and the neighbors, then we met our teachers and fellow students in school. Starting a job expanded the horizon and the circle of friends. So much was shared. So much was learned. So much was seen and experienced. When at the end of our lives when all those who were with us at one point in time pass over, what is left is memories. 

Then in the afterlife, we are reminded of our birth and purpose and examined if we had achieved the targets set. Otherwise, there comes another round of birth. This has been going on for ages we are told. When shall this cycle end?