Tuesday 22 June 2021

THE STORY OF A MURTHY REVEALED 1

If many enroll for a postal course back then or online these days, I too went through a course receiving notes through the Nadi. Agathiyar and the other Siddhas would come through the Nadi to prepare me for the future and later to endorse and certify whatever had taken place. It was amazing to be called over for an Aasi Nadi reading each time as they updated the syllabus and gave us assignments and passed on the markings. I had a calling to enroll in their school in 2002 when I went excited to have my very first Nadi reading. Not knowing what to expect, though both Dr. Krishnan and my colleague Muralidharan gave me a brief idea of the Siddha's tool of communication, I sat with awe and amazement as the process began. Nadi Nool Aasan Sentilkumar and I went through three stacks of Nadi leaves trying to ascertain which Nadi came closest to describing me. As I could not say yes to any of those as the brief and passing reading of the description of the individual mentioned in those leaves did not match my story, we moved on to another leaf and so on and so forth. After covering the three stacks, Sentilkumar told me that we could not go on further. He asked that I come another day. After two weeks I came before him and going through the same process I picked out the Nadi leaf that carried a description of me. Sentilkumar told me to come in another day for the full reading. That is how Agathiyar bought time. The reading had to be done on a particular day and time for what was said to materialize fully. Thus, on the day of the full reading, it was truly amazing, as in a way it was a rediscovery of myself as seen from the eyes and perspective of Agathiyar who kept count and account of my previous life, present, and my future. It has been 19 years now since that first reading. I am still following his lessons, tutorials, and practices given. These days he comes through others and converses with us, dropping the need for the Nadi. It was a turning point in our lives. We had outgrown our dependency and reliance on Nadi for messages. When a clinical psychologist wanted to assess my mental health after reading the miracles carried in this blog, by implying if I was hallucinating, I refused to become his test subject but instead invited him to take up the journey just as I had. To those who are equally amazed reading this blog and the amazing stories that centered on the Siddhas, I invite you to start the journey too. 

What does it take to reach out to the Siddhas? Believe and faith that is the base, for a start, followed by dedication and discipline on our part, that keeps the broth boiling, the guidance of the guru that comes as a ladle to churn the magic potion and a sprinkle of grace and compassion of the Siddhas, are the essential ingredients for the broth. The final ingredient, surrender, spices up the broth. There we have it. Let us begin cooking. Let me walk you through this amazing journey where the Siddhas came through the Nadi setting the pace and agenda, initially holding me captive to the numerous performances of miracles.

பொது காண்டம்
அறிவிக்க மகன் ஒருவன் பொது காண்டத்தைக் கேட்கவே முதலில் நூலுக்குத் தானம்.

Bringing me the revelation, Agathiyar asked me to pay homage to the medium or tool, the Nadi and its authors. The Nadi of individuals is said to have been written thousands of years back by the Siddhas. It is an account of the soul's journey. The Siddhas had documented every aspect of man's endeavors and findings. Just reading through the contents page of Agathiyar's 12000 in print from Thamarai Noolagam gives us an idea of the extent of subjects covered by the Siddhas. Karuvooran reads out these lists in his video.


மலைமேல் ஈசனுக்கு மேலான வணக்கங்கள். அந்தணர் தானம். வேலனுக்கு அர்ச்சனை. உத்தமர் கோயில் மூவருக்கு அர்ச்சனை. ஆணைக்கா தலை மூழ்கி. பாலூர் கரியனுக்கு அர்ச்சனை தவறாது செய்திட்டால் சாபம் விலகும்.

As I had brought on myself the results of my past actions or karma that have come to haunt me, Agathiyar gives me solutions to lessen its impact in this birth. When in later years I told Tavayogi that I only came to know about the subject of karma and my past through this Nadi reading when I was 43 years of age, he told me to be grateful at least you came to know, although quite late in life. Giving me a list of temples I should visit and pray to the deities there, he introduced me to do charity, to part away with my money, and giving to others in other forms. After my first lesson on karma he taught me my next that of giving. 

தீட்சை காண்டம்
தடைகளும் மீளவே பரிகாரம் கணபதியின் மந்திரத்தைக் குறிக்கவே மண்டலமே நாட்கள் மொத்தம் உரு 108 சொல்லி.
முன்னேற்றம் சித்தர்களை வணங்குவதால்.
சிவ பூசை மேன்மை காட்டும்.

In the Theetchai Kaandam he elaborates further the rites and prayers to be done, after spelling them out in the General Canto or Pothu Kaandam. Here he gives me mantras to chant namely Lord Ganapathy's, and introduces me officially to the worship of the Siddhas. He asks to continue puja to Lord Shiva.

ஞான காண்டம்
காணவே ஈசனோடு பூசை. அகத்தியனின் வழிபாடு.
பஞ்ச பூத ஸ்தலங்கள் சென்றும் அண்ணாமலை வளமும் வர. ஈசனுக்குப் பூசை செய்து வேலனுக்குப் பூசை அங்கு.

Coming to the Gnana Kaandam he adds on more temple visits and puja. 

முதலில் தேக சுத்தி வேண்டும் அப்பா. வாசியின் பயிற்சி செய்யப் பிரம்ம வேலை சிறந்ததாகும். சூரிய கலை சந்திர கலை சுத்தமுடன் இயக்கத்தைச் சுவாசம் தன்னையே உள் நிறுத்திப் பூசை செய்ய, செய்கின்ற வேலை தன்னில் தவறாது பிராணாயாமம் உமக்குத் தோன்றும். சிறப்புதான் குருமாரின் தீட்சை பெற்று சுத்தமுடன் இயங்கிடவே மேன்மை காட்டும். தான் அவரும் எதிர்பாரா அமையக் கிட்டும்.

Agathiyar now introduces me to breathing exercises or Pranayama. He tells me that a guru would come by to teach and help me advance in this practice. True to his words if prior to this I was doing Yogasanas and Pranayama reading from books, he sent Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal over to Malaysia to coach us in the years to come.

அதுபோல் சித்தர்களின் நாமம் தன்னை செய்யச் சுகம் உண்டு. தவறில்லா எனக்குமே ஆலயம் அமைக்க. பொதுச் சேவை சிந்தனைகள் மேன்மை காட்டும். 45 தன்னில் இருக்க உரைத்திடுவோம் ஆசி.

He tells me the worship of the Siddhas would bring comfort. He brings up the subject of building a temple for him. He asks that I channel my resources in the service to others. And he stops at that, telling me that he shall see me when I was 45 years of age. He sent me out of the class to carry out all that he had told me. If I follow and fulfill his words, he would address me in the Nadi again in three years' time.