Tuesday 22 June 2021

THE STORY OF A MURTHY REVEALED 2

As foretold if I chose to carry out his dictates he shall come again to speak further, Agathiyar came some three years later in a Nadi reading that happened after Tavayogi pointed out to me a Nadi reader in town. Tavayogi had just arrived in Malaysia when I made an appointment to see him. Telling him that I had seen the Nadi and Agathiyar wanted me to come to the worship of the Siddhas, Tavayogi was delighted and told me that I had come to the right place. When I told him that it was about time I read the Nadi too, but I did not know how and where he pointed me to Nadi Nool Aasan T.Ramesh. And so a wonderful journey began with both the guru and the Nadi reader after Agathiyar came into my life. I shall continue with what Agathiyar had to say in the three years that he watched over me if I was a right candidate to be tutored further on the ways of the Siddhas.

18.8.2005
கும்பன் மொழிந்திடுவேன் ஆசியின் பலனை. பெருமையுடன் இவ்வுலகில் நீயும் வாழ்ந்தால் பெருமையுடன் நான் வாழ முடியும் அப்பா. எல்லையில்லா அதிசயங்கள் நாளும் காண்பாய். என் மார்க்கம் தன்னிலே உந்தன் வாழ்வு. நீயும் அழியாத மார்க்கம் தன்னில் இருப்பதனால் யாவும் வெற்றி.

He told me just as Tavayogi said that I had come to the right path. He asked that we live with pride and honor so that he can hold his head high too. He told me that he shall show many amazing things.  

உனக்கு இந்தியத் தேசப் பயணம் கிட்டும். திருவண்ணாமலையிலும் அற்புத சக்தி காத்திருக்கு. 

He said that there was a journey to India in waiting. I shall come face to face with "a great source of energy" at Tiruvannamalai. It turned out that I was destined to meet my first guru Supramania Swami at Tiruvannamalai. 

கல்லாறு ஆசிரமம் தன்னில் நீயும் 2,3, நாட்கள் தங்கி தியானங்கள் பூசையும் இராசனோடு உண்மைகளும் அறிந்திட வேண்டும். பரம்பொருள் வாசம் செய்யும் தடமும் அதுவே. தடம் அதிலே நாங்கள் வாசம் செய்வதாலே உயர்வு நிலை உண்டு. தரணியிலே தவயோகி தங்கராசன் உண்மையான குரு உனக்கு என்போம். தான் அவனால் மாற்ற நிலை பல்வார் உண்டு. குரு தீட்சை அருளும் இன்று இரவே பழம் இனிப்பு ஈந்து ஆசி பெற்று விட்டால் மாற்றம் பல்வார். நீ அறிய அதிசயங்கள் பல்வார் நடக்கும்.

Then I was to spend some 2,3 days at Tavayogi's Kallar Ashram too to learn from him on meditation and puja. Agathiyar went on to describe the Kallar ashram and its surrounding hills as where the Siddhas and Lord Shiva are present. He tells me that Tavayogi was my guru and to get Theecha or initiation from him immediately. This came as a surprise to both Tavayogi and me as he had offered to initiate me and my wife and several others the day I met him. Agathiyar wiped clean this recording on audio cassette after I took up his directive and went the same night to meet Tavayogi and mention that Agathiyar wanted me to get initiated by him again. So too did Agathiyar tell me many years later the reason I did not get Thavathiru Rengaraja Desigar of Ongarakudil's blessing was that I had gone on my own accord to meet him on my maiden journey to India in 2003. He asked me to go then and I shall get his blessings. But I did not as I held on to my faith that I had Supramania Swami, Tavayogi, and Agathiyar himself. I understand now that even in the spiritual circle we need to wait for their directives to move. Our likes and desires shall not turn favorable or to our advantage. 

ஆண்டித்தடம் சென்று இழையோனின் ஆசியும் பெற்ற பின்னே போகர் சமாதி தன்னில் பூசையும் தியானமும் நாழிகை 1/2 செய்ய நன்று.

Agathiyar asked me to go to the Palani temple and pay my respects to Lord Murugan and Bhogar.

தான் பின்னே திருமறைக்காடு என் கோட்டத்தில் வழிபாடும் எந்தன் முன்னே நீ அமர்ந்து பூசை செய்யும் வேலை இட்டமுடன் உன்னை விழித்து நானும் பார்ப்பேன்.

I was then to go to his temple at Agasthiyampalli where he promised that he shall see me. Indeed he opened his left eye in the granite statue of his that was installed and worshipped by King Kuberan at the start of the present Kali Yuga. Dr. VN Jayapalan shares this story or Stala Puranam in an audio recording.



உனக்குக் குற்றால பொதிகை கிரியில் அருள் கருணை காத்திருக்கு.

Agathiyar also invited me to his Pothigai hill. But I never made this trip up the hill. There is no reason to go now either. 

அறிந்திடுவாய் பல மாந்தர் மகான்கள் நட்பும். மிக்கதொரு ஞானிகள் வழிநடுத்தி மேன்மை பெறத் துணை நிற்பார். திண்ணமாய் வழிபாடும் வாசி பூசை செய்து வரச் சிறப்பு.

He added that upagurus will come to my aid as I travel this path. Indeed besides Agathiyar and the Siddhas, Ramalinga Adigal, Supramania Swami, and Tavayogi, many upagurus have extended their hand in lifting me up on this path. They have all visited my home too.






19.8.2005
அற்புதங்கள் அதிசையங்கள் நாளும் காண்பாய். பால் உணவு ஆண்டித்தடம் தன்னில் என் வாக்கால் குமரன் அளித்தார். குரு அருள் தீட்சை தன்னால் மேலான பாக்கியங்கள் யாவும் காண்பாய்.

Going back for a rereading Agathiyar tells me that my path was redirected to Kallar and not the local affiliate as Tavayogi suggested I visit and learn in his absence when he returns to India. He explains what took place at Palani in 2003. 

20.12.2005

அகம் மகிழ்ந்தேன் உன்னையும் இந்திய நாட்டில் கண்டு. கல்லாறு சித்தனோடு ஆசியும் தான் முழுமையாய் உனக்கு உண்டு. 

Leaving for India right behind his heels the following month, Agathiyar tells me he was overjoyed to see me traveling to his abodes and caves with Tavayogi. 

பாபநாசம் தன்னில் என் தடத்தில் காட்சியும் ஒளி வடிவமாக உனக்காக உவந்து அளித்தேன்.

He explains that he came as light and granted his darshan at his temple in Papanasam. Indeed if he opened his left eye in his granite statue at Agasthiyampalli earlier, he opened both his eyes at Papanasam. But it was so real and human.

இந்தியப் பயணத்தின் மூலமாக நீ என்னைப் பற்றி உணர வேண்டும் என்றே சடுதியாய் பயணத்தை உனக்கு அளித்தேன். அங்குப் பல அற்புதங்கள் அளித்தேன் உன்னக்கு. அகத்தியம்பள்ளி தன்னில் புன்முறுவல் சிரிப்போடு உன்னைக் கண்டு அழகா வரவேற்றேன். 

He adds that there was an urgency in getting me over to come to India. There he had shown me many miracles. For instance, he had ushered us into the temple on arrival. Indeed as we alighted from the ambassador an old man who was engaged in talk with someone at the temple entrance got up and invited us straight to Agathiyar's temple. As Tavayogi set to begin his meditation as he did in all the places we went, the old man stopped him and asked him to go round the temple grounds and pay respect to the main deity that was Lord Shiva and only then come over back to Agathiyar's temple. We did as told. He was waiting for us at Shiva's inner chamber. He then let us into the open and placed his thumb on the ground and told us this was the spot where Agathiyar had placed his thumb to bring stability to the world in ancient times as told in the Puranas. He then left us to spend time with Agathiyar in his chamber.

அற்புதங்கள் அதிசயங்கள் காட்சி பல்வார் அகிலத்தில் உனக்காகப் பலதும் படைப்பேன். மலேயா தேசத்திலும் நாளும் அதிசயங்கள் உண்டு. அற்புதங்கள் நீ மகிழப் பல இடத்தில் அளித்தேன். தரணியிலே பலதடத்தில் பல அற்புதம் தருவேன்.

Agathiyar said that he shall manifest many more miracles in Malaysia too. 

நன்றான சுப்ரமணியன் அருளும் ஆசி மென்மையாய் அக்னி தடத்தில் பெற்றாய் மகிழ்ச்சி. அவன் தானே உன் அறிவை திறந்து வைத்தான். தான் அதற்குச் சுப்ரமணியன் காரணம் என்போம். அவனுக்கே நன்றிசொல் வாரம் ஒரு நாள். 

He tells me that I had received Supramania Swami's blessings at Tiruvannamalai. As Supramania Swami was the one who opened my "eyes" Agathiyar asked me to say thanks to him by remembering him. 

9.9.2006
மைந்தனே என் வாக்கு மாறா மகத்துவம் பொருந்திய இராசனோடு ஆலயபூசை யாவும் சுத்தமுடன் செய்தித்தாய் ஏற்றுக் கொண்டேன். இராசனோடு கோட்டம் பல பயணம் நலமோடு தரிசிக்கும் வேலை ஒளிவடிவில் காட்சி தரிசனம் தந்ததுவும் நான் தான் அப்பா. குருவாம் தங்கராசனை அறிமுகம் செய்தோம். குருவாய் ஏற்று தீட்சை பெறச் சொன்னோம். குருவாக ஏற்கச் சொன்னோம் காரணம் கேளு. உனக்குக் கல்லாறு சித்தன் மூலம் உண்மையான விளக்கத்தை அறிய வைப்பேன்.  பக்குவங்கள் பெறுவதற்கே தவயோகி தன்னை அறிமுகம் செய்து வைத்தேன்.

Next Agathiyar speaks about Tavayogi telling me he was extremely pleased seeing us take up the journey to his spiritual spots. He tells me the reason he brought me to Tavayogi was to learn from him the truth. 

அழியாத என் மார்க்கம் பற்றி இருக்க அதிசயமே கண்டிடுவாய் நாளும் நாளும். நாள் நாளும் உன் பூசை வணக்கம் கண்டு ஞானி சித்தர் மகன்களும் பூரித்துப்போவார். நாள் நாளும் சித்தர்களை வணங்கித் தானே நலமோடு பூசைகளும் செய்வாய் மகிழ்ந்தோம். முறையாக நீ செய்யும் பூசையும் தான் நாங்கள் ஏற்றுக் கொண்டோம். முழுமதி நாள்தோறும் மாறா இல்லத்தில் சித்தர் பூசை, சித்தர்களை அழைத்துச் சிறப்புடன் பூசை செய்திடுவாய் மகிழ்ச்சி அப்பா. சுத்தமான உன் பூசை சித்தர்கள் கண்டு இல்லத்தில் குடிகொண்டோம் தானே. பூசையில் கர்மத்தைப் போக்கி அன்றாடம் தியானப் பயிற்சி ஆக்கையின் பொருட்டுமே செய்த்திடுவாய் மைந்த.

He ends the reading by summing up that he was happy with the puja conducted at home. In the next post, we will take a leap to the year 2009 where he plans to come to my home as a bronze statue. He opens both his eyes in this bronze statue of his in 2013 as promised.