Thursday 24 June 2021

THE STORY OF A MURTHY REVEALED 3

I thought that I would conclude the "Story of a Murthy" in this post by going fast-forward to the year 2009 where Agathiyar planned to come to our shores. But there is so much to share between the years 2005 and 2009. So please bear with me.

The puzzle pieces were slowly falling into place, but we did not see it then. Looking back now, we understand how Agathiyar manipulated each moment in our lives to save our soul and elevate it to higher states. Although he guided us through the Nadi and later acknowledged many happenings, the inner substance and meaning of these external events only appeared clear to us after many years later. It seemed like there was an inner governess to all things that took place that we could not possibly comprehend. For those who wanted answers, he shut us up by telling us that that was a result of past karma. This to a certain extent brought solace to the wounded heart. But deep down, there was another mechanism in place that determined each moment of our lives. It is still a mystery though. 

After the audio of the Nadi reading, read on 15 August 2005 was erased mysteriously upon me taking my initiation immediately again as directed then by Agathiyar, I was rerouted to Tavayogi's Kallar Ashram where I came under his personal tutelage and supervision bypassing the need to go through the elementary schools and courses his affiliate Peedham came up with later. After returning from my second trip to India where I was blessed to have Tavayogi accompany me places, I put together the photos I took and produced a video that I showed to him when he came again in 2007 to officiate the First World Conference on Siddha Philosophy in Malaysia. (See https://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-first-world-conference-on-siddha.html) He taught us Yoga Asanas and Pranayama techniques that were to become the core of our practice later. 

Agathiyar brought the Siddhas to say a few words through the Nadi readings prior to the Conference that was upcoming. 

Bhogar came first on 13.1.2007. போகர் 

சில திங்களில் கல்லாறு சித்தன் பக்குவங்கள் அவனாலும் உபதேச தீட்சை நல் உண்மை பல சேரவைப்போம். 

Bhogar said that in a few days' time Tavayogi whom he addressed as Kallar Siddhan shall share many things upon his arrival for the Conference.

சித்தனாம் அகத்தீசன் காட்சி தன்னை சுத்தமுடன் ஓட்பம் வழி பொதிகை தன்னில் உன்னோடு மூவர் மட்டும் தீர்கமாய் கண்டு உள்ளீர் உண்மை உண்மை.

Bhogar acknowledges that we, Tavayogi, my brother, and me had the darshan of Agathiyar in the form of light at Papanasam when I saw him open both his eyes in his granite statue. These eyes were real and alive. 

அகத்திய முனிவன் ஒவ்வொரு சித்தர்களும் வாக்கு சொல்ல வாக்கு உரைக்கச் சொன்னாரே அதனால் உனக்கு வாரம் ஓர் சித்தர் நாங்கள் வாக்கு சொல்வோம்

Bhogar finally says that each Siddha would address me in the Nadi as Agathiyar had directed them to do so.

20.1.2007 சுகபிரம்மர்

அறிவிப்பேன் சுகபிரம்மர் ஆசி தன்னை. வினவச் சொன்னார் கும்பமுனி ஞானம் பற்றி. 

Sugabrahma came next to address me. 

ஆசியும் கல்லாறு சித்தன் பார்வையும் அருள் தந்த சுப்ரமணியன் ஆசி தீச்சை மாசில்லா இக்கணமே துணையாய் இருக்கக் கூசாது குரு தன்னை மகிழ்வித்துத் தான் குறையில்லா பிழையில்லா கடமை செய்தாய். 

Sugabrahma mentions both my gurus and tells me that I had done my duty towards them.

மென்மையாய் குன்றக்குடி அடிகளார் ஆசி மனநிறைவான முறையே பெற்று... 

He asks that I see Kundrakudi Adigal on my next visit to India. I never went again to India until 2013. By then it was not relevant anymore as I was deeply attached to Supramania Swami, Tavayogi, and Agathiyar.

27.1.2007 பிருகு 

காணும் நாள் வேந்தர்ரின் எல்லை தன்னில் காத்து உள்ளார். சுந்தர ஆறுமுகத்தின் ஆசி பின்னே நலமான வேந்திரரும் அவருள் அமர்ந்து நாயகனே அருள் தீட்சை பெறுவாய் திண்ணம். 

Bhrigu says that I was in Saint Raghavendra's jurisdiction. Bhrigu came when I was in Ipoh over the weekend for my niece's wedding. As I was having a regular reading each Saturday, I thought that I shall miss the week's Nadi reading. But what do you know, Ramesh comes over to Ipoh to read the Nadi for his regular clients residing in this town some 174 kilometers away.  Bhrigu tells me that I shall receive the blessing of Saint Raghavendra through Sundara Arumugam. Arumugam was the bride's father and my brother-in-law. He became a staunch devotee of Raghavendra after watching the movie on him. He has since built the Jegathguru Sri Raghavendra Swamigal Brindavanam in Ipoh. True to Bhrigu's words, Saint Raghavendra came through my brother-in-law and blessed me at his home altar. He said that Agathiyar and he, Raghavendra were one. 

தவ வாழ்வுதான் உயர்வாகக் கல்லாறு  சித்தன் தடத்தில்  சில நாட்கள் உள்ளது அப்பா. 

He asks me to travel again and spent a few days at Kallar Ashram. I did that but much later in 2013. My family and I spent all the five days we were there in India at Tavayogi's ashram. 

பொதிகை உச்சி கும்பமுனி நீர் படுகை தன்னில் நீராடிப் பூசை செய்வாய். 

Bhrigu asks me to head for Pothigai peak and take a bath in its waters. I never stepped the hill till this day. 

பாக்கியங்கள் இவ்விரு தடத்தில் உண்டு.

He said many good shall result from my stay at Kallar and hike to Pothigai peak.

கல்லாறு சித்தன் ஆசி இருக்க மேன்மை காண்பாய். 

Bhrigu tells me that by the grace of Tavayogi I shall much progress.

விளையாடுவோம் சித்தர் எல்லாம் உன்னோடு தான். 

Then he surprises me by telling me that the Siddhas shall play their games with me. 

அடுத்து உரைக்க உள்ளார் காகபுஜண்டர் வாக்கு உனக்கு. 

Bhrigu then tells me that Kagabujandar was next in line to address me.

3.2.2007 காகபுஜண்டர் 

உந்தனுக்கு பொதிகையான் வாக்கு உரைக்கச் சொன்னார் அப்பா. 

Kagabunjandar tells me that he was directed by Agathiyar to address me.

ஒப்பில்லா பாக்கியங்கள் பூசையாலே ஓயாது தவ சிந்தையால் பெற்று உள்ளாய். மகத்துவத்தை உணர மாடாய் இப்போ. இப்பவும் உலகு உன்னக்கு புரியாது தான். 

He tells me that I had reaped the benefits of the puja and tapas I did and that I shall not realize its significance as yet and that I shall not understand the world, not at that moment at least. 

ஏற்காடு வருவாய் நீதான். 

Kagabujandar invited me to Yercaud. But I never went.

10.2.2007

பொறுப்பான குருவை நீ தேர்ந்து எடுத்தாய். புவனத்தில் சமாதி நிலை கண்டது உண்மை. உண்மையாய் சமாதி நிலை காணும் காலம் உயர்வான காலம் இதே உணர்ந்துகொள்வாய். பலமடங்கு பாக்கியம் காணே பெருமையுள்ள தடத்திலே காலமானார். ஆனதொரு அவை தடத்தில் சக்தி மிகுமே. அருள் பெறுவார் மாந்தர் எல்லாம். 

While I was in the midst of hearing out the other Siddhas address me each week, Agathiyar breaks the flow to acknowledge that Supramania Swami had indeed gone into samadhi and that he was laid to rests in an auspicious place on the path of Girivalam in Tiruvannamalai a couple of days earlier on 2.7.2007.

நன்றான பயணம் வரும் காலம் தன்னில் நலமான மலர்ச் சரங்கள் சமாதியில் சாற்றி நீ வழிபாடும் அன்னதானம் சரி சிறப்பாய் தியானம் செய்ய வேண்டும். பற்று கொண்டார் சுப்ரமணியன் உன்னிடம் தான். பாலகன் நீ கடமை செய்ய நன்றாம். 

He tells me to place a flower garland and pay my respects to him and carry out an annadham or feed the hungry. I had Jnana Jothiamma and Deva carry it on my behalf the morning of my arrival in India in 2013.

நன்றான தீட்சையும் உபதேசமும் இனி நலமான கல்லாறு சித்தன் வழி உண்டு. 

Now Agathiyar shifts the responsibility of caring for my soul and nurturing it further fully on Tavayogi.

வழிபாடும் தியானமும் செய்வாய் நன்றாய். வையகத்தில் பலன் இருக்கு பூசைக்குத் தான். தாழ்வில்லா கூட்டுப் பூசை இல்லம் தன்னில் ஓர் நாளும் செய்தாய் மகிழ்ந்தேன். நீயும் என்னை மகிழவைத்தாய். நலமுடன் ஞானத்தைப் பூர்த்தி கண்டு நானிலத்தில் கரை ஏறப்பா. 

Agathiyar says that he is much pleased with the group puja that we organized in our home. That is the vessel to bring salvation to us he added.

17.2.2007

நானிலத்தில் நூல் எழுத யோகம் உண்டு. ஒவொரு கடிகையிலும் அற்புதம் உண்டு. அதிசயத்தைக் கண்டு கண்டு வியக்க வைப்பேன். 

Agathiyar tells me to write and he shall give me the subject and substance.

புள்ளிகளுக்கு அன்னம் இட்டு அடுத்து கேளு. 

He asked me to feed the birds out of the blue. What do you know I did not need to go searching for them. As I arrived home after the reading these birds were waiting for me. There was this flock of birds that we had not seen prior to that day. I came to find out later that they were the scaly-breasted-munia. And what do you know, they had the appropriate dots on their breast just as Agathiyar had implied. I fed them not once as Agathiyar instructed and not weekly as Kagapujandar was to instruct next but some 13 years till last year. They had become part of the family too. When dawn breaks they gather at my home sitting on the branches of the trees in my garden and only leave after dark. When we were caught off guard in my daughter's place during the sudden lockdown last year, these birds left our home too and never did return. I guess I had done my share and they were now the responsibility of another soul to feed. At about the same time Agathiyar stopped us from carrying out our charitable programs telling us that we had done enough and others shall carry on from where we left off. True the homes that we serviced have since then been taken care of by another NGO.

Photo: https://adearisandi.files.wordpress.com/

24.2.2007 காகபுஜண்டர் 

வாரத்தில் ஒருநாள் மட்டும் புள்ளிகளுக்கு உணவு அளிக்க வாக்கு.

Kagabujandar came to remind me to continue feeding the birds once a week.

4.3.2007

சுமை எல்லாம் படிப் படியாய் பூசையால் குறைத்து  சுகம் காண்பாய். ஊழ் எல்லாம் தவத்தால் போக்கி அப்பனே எங்களுக்குப் பூசை நீயும் அற்புதமாய் செய்கின்றாயே. அணு அணுவாய் களித்தேன். 

Agathiyar was pleased to see our worship continue. 

தியானமும் மரப்பலகை தன் மேல் நன்றாய் துகில் விரித்து அரை நாழி நாளும் விழி மூடிச் சுழிமுனையை கண்டு தினம் தினம் என் நாமம் சொல்லி அமரு. 

He let me on a tip as to sit and meditate. He asked to sit on a piece of plank and spread a cloth over it. With my eyes closed, he asks to bring my focus on the Suzhumunai and chant his name for the short duration of 12 minutes or 1/2 a Naligai. Ramesh told me the best piece of wood to sit on would be that of the jackfruit tree. I recently was gifted one by Mr. and Mrs. Krishna. 

10.3.2007 பிருகு 

கதிர் நாளில் மட்டும் மாறத் தர்ப்பை விரித்து அமர்ந்து தவ பூசை செய்வாய். தான் உனக்குள் உட்டினமும் அதிகம் ஆகும். தான் அதனால் சத்விக உணவே சிறக்கும். தனக்கு தான் மக மந்திரம் அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதியைத் தவறாது ஓதி நல் வணங்கி வர வினையெல்லாம் பூசையாலே முறையே போகும்.

Bhrigu came again with several tips. He asked that I sit on Kusa grass or tarpai and do my tapas. As the heat within shall increase manifold, he asked that I consume only Satvic food. He asked to chant the maha-mantra Arutperunjhothi. Karma shall be burnt by the fire of tapas he said.

23.4 2007 காகபுஜண்டர் 

என் பிள்ளை உன் தேசம் வ்ருவான் கும்பன் விழாவில் சித்தர்களின்  விழாவில் கண்டுகொள்.

Kagabujandar told me his disciple Kollimalai Dharmalinga Swami who later resided in Tiruvannamalai will arrive in Malaysia for the Siddhar Vizha and asked that I meet him. I never went. 

8.5.2007 திருமூலர் 

மைதானே சித்தர்களின் ஆலோசனையோடு மகத்துவமாய் பூசைகளும் செய்வாய் நன்றாய். கள்ளமில்லா மனம்கொண்டு பூசை தன்னை கருத்தாகச் செய்த்திடுவாய் மகிழ்ச்சிதானே. 

Tirumular came to tell me that they were pleased with the puja and rituals we did. 

எங்கள் தூதுவர்கள் வழியில் பல உண்மை நன்றாகச் சேர வைப்போம். 

He said his messengers will bring us the truth. 

தில்லை தன்னில் எந்தன் ஆசி நிறைவாகக் கிட்டும். 

He invited me to Thillai or Chidambaram. I never went there again.

12.6.2007

பக்குவங்கள் முறையே ஆசான் வழியே பெற்று விட்டாய். மாசில்லா சித்தர்களைக் குடியில் அழைத்து வாழவைப்பாய். குடும்பத்தில் நாங்கள் எல்லாம் குடி இருக்க ஆசிரம வாழ்வு வேண்டாம் உனக்கு. பொறுப்புகளும் சில செய்ய, யோகம் செய்யப் பகுதி நேரம் செலவழிக்க, இல்லத்திலிருந்து யோகம் என்பேன். நாங்களும் இருக்கும் குடியும் தன்னில் நாள் நாளும் சித்தர்களின் வாசம் மிகுமே. யோகிகளை இல்லத்திற்கு வரவழைப்போம் நாங்கள். கருத்தாகத் தவத்தை நீ பார்ப்பாய். 

Agathiyar tells me that I have gained much from my acquaintance with Supramania Swami and Tavayogi. Our prayers have brought them into our homes. He tells me that I do not need to live at an ashram but instead balance out my time with the family and my responsibilities towards them and carry out my tapas the rest of the time. I need not seek them out but they shall bring them to my home instead. What did I do to deserve their kindness and continuous patronage? 

24.7.2007

பொறுப்புள்ள குருமார்கள் ஆசி பூதலத்தில் உனக்கு இருப்பதனால் யாவும் வெற்றி. சூட்சுமங்கள் பல விளம்ப நல் ரகசியமும் குரு நூல் வழியே கண்டு கொண்டாய். 

Agathiyar tells me that I shall receive a text from my guru. Tavayogi had published his first book "Andamum Pindamum" and distributed it to us when he came for the Conference. 

சுப்ரமணியன் குரு ஆசியாலே அற்புதம் நிகழும் குடியில். அனுதினமும் குரு நாமம் செப்பி வா. 

Agathiyar told me a miracle shall take place in my home with the blessings of my guru Supramania Swami. True enough he came in the subtle form. To make us aware of his presence there was the aroma of fresh tobacco leaves in the air contrary to the aroma of the sacred ash or vibhuti and sandhanam or other essences as we were used to inhaling. Immediately my thoughts go to him as he smokes the cigar or cigarettes. Almost immediately to confirm I was right in my guess, my handphone rings for a moment only. I see his number appear. It was a miscall. But as the mind is used to doubting such happenings I wanted to verify if the miracle was possible, even after having seen all the said miracles in these pages of this blog. My nephew on the other end told me it's most likely him. Just as I ended the call his number appears again on my phone, again as a miscall. I call up the number. A man answers. I asked him if he had called me in Malaysia. He had not. On further enquiring him he told me he was from Coimbatore. I ended the call. I call Swami's son Ramajayam in Tiruvannamalai. He tells me that his father's number had been surrendered and no one was using it. It needed Agathiyar to come and drive the nail in later. 

23.9.2007

மாசிலா மகத்துவமாய் பூசை தன்னை மகன் நீயும் செய்வதனால் மனம் குளிர்ந்தோம் நாங்கள். நாங்கள் எல்லாம் குடி கொண்டோம் உந்தன் இல்லில். தான் உனக்கு எங்கள் நாமம் தானே தரணியிலே மகா மந்திரம் என உரைப்போம். மகா மந்திரம் சித்தர் நாமம் ஓதுவாயே. 

Agathiyar came to tell us that he was pleased with the puja and that they were residing with us in our home. He asked to continue reciting their names. 

வினை அறிந்து வாழ்வை வகுத்து வாழ்வாய். 

Then he tells me a beautiful thing. He asked to understand the workings of karma and live accordingly. 

நன்றான அற்புதம் அதிசயம் இடையில் நாயகன் நீ கண்டு உணர்தாய். யாவும் உண்மை. 

Then he throws in the ball. He tells me that the miracle had indeed taken place. Supramania Swami was indeed with us. When I was with him he used to push me to pray and do tapas. He asked me to light up the oil lamp surprising me by telling me that he shall observe me through it. He surprised me further by telling me that if I pursue continuously doing the tapas, he shall see its benefit and rise in his stature too. No guru before this has spoken about this deal. We have all this while look towards the guru to grant us everything to make us a Gnani like him. But soon I realized it was not to be so. It was a two-way relationship. Both the guru and disciple tend to gain from this pact. Dhanvantri too told us that our tapas had led the way for Tavayogi to reach the state of Jothi or light. Agathiyar told us that Gnanam was not granted by them but that we had to work towards it. Do not be taken away by promises even if it comes from spiritual people. The core of the matter is we have to work on it as Supramania Swami said that we need to polish it till it shines and Tavayogi said that we shall work on it even through another birth if we cannot achieve it now. 

13.10.2007

பெருமானார் ஓதச் சொன்னார் வள்ளல் தானே. குவலயத்தில் நாங்கள் எல்லாம் ஒளியாய் உள்ளோம். உள்ளதொரு உண்மை அறிந்து பூசை உலகத்தில் செய்வதனால் தெய்வம் ஆவாய். கள்ளமில்லா உடம்பு ஆத்ம ஜோதி தீபம். காலை நீ வைத்து வணங்க மாற்றம் உண்டு. எக்கணமும் மகா மந்திரம் ஓதிவர சிறப்பு. 

Agathiyar surprised me by telling me that he was passing Vallal or Ramalinga Adigal's message. Vallal tells me that they are all in the form of light. By doing puja we shall become divine. A pure body holds the effulgence. To represent and symbolize that I was asked to light an oil lamp using a vessel made of earth. Henceforth I switched the existing brass Kamatchi oil lamp to an earthen one. Vallal asked to recite his maha-mantra. Quite recently when the Siddhas come they always asked to kindle the flame to burn brightly. They recommend we light the Aganda Deepam and sit around it in meditation. It reminds us of the days of lighting the campfire and sitting around it.

மண் உலகில் பிறவிக்கு அர்த்தம் உண்டு. 

Vallal tells us that there is a purpose in life. His purpose was to sheppard us from the grips of death and the never-ending cycle of rebirth. But sadly people around him refused to listen except for a handful. They were more intent on worshipping him rather than to follow his footsteps and achieve his final state. The past year and a half have seen us stop carrying out rituals and charity too. Agathiyar asked us to go within, practicing asanas, pranayama, and meditation. He tells us that we need to now work not on these external regimes but to start an internal regime that of first cleansing the body that is of the nature of Asudha Degam bringing it to the state of the pure or Sudha Degam. Then working on the breath we transform this body to that of a Pranava Degam. Eventually, we attain the light body or Oli Degam as did Vallal and the rest of the Siddhas. 

அதைக் கண்டிடவே ஆராய்ச்சிகள் அனுமாரா செய்திடுவாய். சத்குருவாய் நாங்கள் எல்லாம் இருப்பதாலே வெற்றி என்னாளும் உண்டு. 

Vallal asked to move towards researching these areas. He and the other Sadgurus shall be with us. 

23.11.2007

ஆனந்தக் கண்ணீரும் பெருக்கெடுத்து ஓட அன்பின் வழி ஞானம் அதைப் புகுத்தி உள்ளோம்.

Agathiyar explains the reason for the sudden outburst of tears and cry in their presence.  

உள்ளதொரு மனைவிக்கும் மக்களுக்கும் உயர் ஞானம் இக்கணத்தில் இருக்குதப்பா. 

My family is never left out on this wonderful journey with the Siddhas telling me that they shall achieve the same too. If Agathiyar in my first Nadi reading told me to come to his fold, the worship of the Siddhas, Tavayogi the first day I met him, asked me to bring my family into the fold too. When initially I used to pray alone my wife gets dreams daily where Ramana, Ramalinga Adigal, and Agathiyar appear with messages that we could not comprehend. When my wife referred these dreams to Tavayogi he told me that they wanted her to come into the path too. It was a gentle reminder from them. So I asked it return like a spoilt brat how was it fair that I do the work and the Gods appear in her dream? Why do they not appear in my dream? Tavayogi replied that there was no need for that as I had firmly held to the path. But there was a period in my life too where I was daily bombarded with dreams of holy men that never made much sense then. My wife is special as Tavayogi did vouch for her. Even before Tavayogi began to read the Jeeva Nadi she was shown him reading it. She saw golden letters appear in the leaves of the Nadi as Tavayogi perused through them. When I had to pass my fingerprint and like many others sat before the Nadi reader to find the leaf that could closely match my life spending hours in the unique session of question and answer, she was given her first reading even without being called for by Agathiyar. I surprised her with her reading upon arriving home that day as Agathiyar surprised both Nadi Nool Aasan T.Ramesh and me by giving a full reading for her in her absence. When I had to register and wait for the day, sit it out in the shed some 1 1/2 hours, wait in the sun for forty minutes before I stepped into the comfort of the airconditioning on that hot afternoon to receive my vaccination for Covid-19 virus, she was called up and registered immediately and brought to an airconditioned complex were she received hers all within half an hour. I always tell her that she was special in the eyes of the Siddhas. 

கள்ளமில்லா நாள் நாளும் சித்தர் பூசை குருமார்கள் நாமம் அதைச் சொல்லிச் சொல்லி வீண்ணடிக்கா நேரத்தைத் தியானம் செய்ததால் விளம்பியதை யாவுமே கட்டி பெறுவாய். 

Again they tell us the extreme benefits that puja or worship can bring about. 

தான் உனக்குக் கோல் நிலைகள் மாற்றம் தன்னால்  தனக்குப் பல போராட்டம் சோதனைகள் வரும். வினவ இவை விலகிடத்தான் ஆகாய கோட்டம், வராகியின் கோட்டமொடு செந்தூர் சென்று தவறாது மீனாட்சி ஆலயத்தில் அர்ச்சனையும் நாமம் சொல்லிச் சடுதியாய் பூசை செய்யச் சித்தி. ஆரோக்கியம் இவையாளே பல்வார் ஏற்றம். 

After 2002, when Agathiyar listed a long list of remedies or paraikaram to be carried out, he tells me to visit and pay my respects to Lord Shiva at Chidambaram temple, Goddess Varagi at her temple, Lord Murugan in Tiruchendur, and Goddess Meenakshi in Madurai out of the blues. I guess I had picked up further karma along the way. I had to appease and settle the score. But I took the option to hand over the task to T.Ramesh and his agents in India to fulfill this agenda. I guess Agathiyar accepted my prayers that were delivered by these proxies for he did not raise the subject again. 

27.12.2007

சித்தர் நாங்கள் கல்லாறு தன்னில் அமர்ந்து அருள் வாக்கு சொல்வோம் இப்போ. மறவாது சிந்தையெல்லாம் கல்லாறு தன்னில் மகன் நீயும் கொண்டுள்ளாய். நீ இங்கே இருந்த போதும் ஆண் உன் மனம் முழுதும் கல்லாறில் இருக்க அகத்தியன் என் வானத்திலும் பூசை நடக்கும். அப்பனே அப்பனுக்குப் புசிப்பாய் அங்கே. தன்னக்கே சித்தர் நாங்கள் புசிப்போம் இங்கே. 27 1/2  நாழிகை தன்னில் நீ புசிக்க யோகம் அப்பா. தான் அதுவே நான் செனித்த நேரம் தானே. விண் உலகம் திறக்கும் போல் உந்தன் பூசை. ஆண் நீயும் செய்கின்ற இன்று பூசை தன்னில் ஆண்டவனும் செவி சாய்த்துக் கேட்பான். இல்லமத்தில் மந்திரம் ஓதி வழுத்தத்தான் சக்தி பல மிகுந்துள்ளது இல்லில். தின்னமாய் உன் தனத்தால் தர்மம் உண்டு அங்கே.

This reading came a day before the annual Jayanthi celebrations and Guru Puja that both Tavayogi and I carried out at Kallar and AVM respectively. Agathiyar told me that this reading was coming directly from Kallar where the Siddhas had gathered for the Vizha. He says he was pretty much aware that my heart and soul were in Kallar. Nevertheless, he wants us to carry out the worship at AVM. He adds that as we worship them they, in turn, shall worship us. This was very interesting. I guess they are always praying for our well-being. Agathiyar revealed his exact time of emergence to be 27 1/2 Naligai after the birth of the star Ahilyam. That would equate to 10 hours 58 minutes after the birth of the star. He asked us to carry out his puja then. We did as told and for the first time, we started early as opposed to carrying it out simultaneously with Kallar ashram where the Yagam is lit at two in the afternoon. He made the switch that year. He made several other switches along the way setting us off on a unique course, slowly parting away from the norm. Later he brought us to celebrate his Guru puja to coincide with the yearly Thaipusam festival. As we were directly guided by them there was no reason to fear or answer to anyone. Finally, Agathiyar threw in the good news that Lord Shiva was listening on, on our prayers. He added that the contributions we forwarded for the Vizha were put to good us.